• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who in the chicago area can turn my hubby??

• Thread starterkimpossible
  • Start date

kimpossible

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
Hello there!

I am a 44 y.o. wmf who is looking for a WELL hung black man in the chicago area to turn my husband gay, or at the VERY least make him their bitch boy!

I have my reasons for doing this, and if I believe you are serious, may share them with you.

He is attractive, in his early 40's, 5'10" 220s, athletic build, looks very masculine, so it would just destroy him to be turned into a black man's bitch!

Very serious, please let me know if you can help me out here, time is of the essence!

Thanks

hi kim im in chicago and i believe i can help. is there a better way you and i can talk about this?

Hopefully if this succeeds we get to hear the story of how it went down.

With the identifiable info fictionalized of course.

im in milwaukee. id love to be made someones bitch boy.

I am white in chicago area and would love to participate in getting your husband to suck some black cock. I LOVE sucking black cock maybe it would be a turn on for you watching your husband and me sucking black men Let me know when if you are interested.

Kim,
WOW! Wish I had a wife like you.
Karen

kimpossible said:
Hello there!

I am a 44 y.o. wmf who is looking for a WELL hung black man in the chicago area to turn my husband gay, or at the VERY least make him their bitch boy!

I have my reasons for doing this, and if I believe you are serious, may share them with you.

He is attractive, in his early 40's, 5'10" 220s, athletic build, looks very masculine, so it would just destroy him to be turned into a black man's bitch!

Very serious, please let me know if you can help me out here, time is of the essence!

Thanks

Kim, I have a particular black bull, I am known to use, who does travel to the chicagoland area.I'm originally from there, so we know the area..Hit me up for more info? By the way, he's about 13" I think..theartandscience60622@yahoo.com

I need one too

I also need to do this with my hubby. He is late 40's 6"0 200 7 inch and needs to be bitched.

im in milwaukee and id love to be bitched too

Just do it, and give us all the details about him being turned out and bitch slapped. You definitely have plans for your man AND YOUR SECRET REASONS.

Users who are viewing this thread