• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who is she

• Thread starterchelios03
  • Start date
C

chelios03

who is she

Attachments

• normal_uvs080428-025.jpg
    normal_uvs080428-025.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 555
  • normal_uvs080407-034.jpg
    normal_uvs080407-034.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 466
MacNfries said:
How in the devil do you expect anyone to know based on these pics? :rolleyes: Its like taking a pic of the inside of the trunk of your car and asking people what kind of car it is ... lol

===============

'69 Dodge Charger :confused:

chelios03 said:

Some chick you reposted without permission is the correct answer I'm sure.

Congratulations, you FAIL.

in the bowl ...

Attachments

• Mary toilet bowl.jpg
    Mary toilet bowl.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 224
:) who am i ....... duh !

I can only assume an american started this thread. ha ha ha.;)

baes on the pic I'd say she is a big titted cocksucker

tea party girl sarah something ???? isnt that her?

Looks like a hot girl who loves sucking a very large black dick

hmmm

god some people/trolls ask some stupid questions on this site...this one is almost as good as the guys who put a cock shot up and ask am i a cuck?

slinky67 said:
god some people/trolls ask some stupid questions on this site...this one is almost as good as the guys who put a cock shot up and ask am i a cuck?
haha. oh yeah, that amused me too. "funny" guys. i suggest we make a separate FAQ section for them ;)

OK guys, don't be so hard on the poster. Yes, it appears to be a dumb question given the poor quality of the photo, however, you can bet whoever starred in the pic or actually took the pic would know who she is so consider this a shot in the dark to discover her identity. Not such a horrible idea now, is it?

MacNfries said:
could be ... here she is again buying some black votes ... resemblance? hummmm :D

==============

u betcha golly gee

Users who are viewing this thread