• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who is stronger?

• Thread startertbender919
  • Start date
tbender919 said:
Excellent question....In my case both my wife likes strong powerful men...not bodybuilders necessarily but just strong. She is attracted both mentally and physically to rugged strong men ...... For me I would have a hard time finding any pleasure in a weakling pounding my wife. Mentally I would feel that I could stop it....where as if the bull is stronger I have no control. It is all mental for me...

=========

excellent point!!! how cool can it really be to top
or mack a small thin weasly slight framed cuck
i mean what kinda accomplishment is that really?

btw aren't 90% of women and 15% of males
attracted to strong powerfully built guys?

tbender919 said:
Excellent question....In my case both my wife likes strong powerful men...not bodybuilders necessarily but just strong. She is attracted both mentally and physically to rugged strong men ...... For me I would have a hard time finding any pleasure in a weakling pounding my wife. Mentally I would feel that I could stop it....where as if the bull is stronger I have no control. It is all mental for me...

duke9555 said:
=========

excellent point!!! how cool can it really be to top
or mack a small thin weasly slight framed cuck
i mean what kinda accomplishment is that really?

btw aren't 90% of women and 15% of males
attracted to strong powerfully built guys?

but what if that "weakling" had a huge cock? ;)

Angevin said:

My wife would not want a weakling....plus I would feel like I could stop it physically from happening......thus giving me control of the situation which I don't want.........In my mind the Bull wouldn't really be a true Bull. :confused:

Angevin said:

============

it would definitely be a plus on his side of the ledger ...
depends on how much the lady in the triangle valued
big cock ...............not all hotwives/gf's are strictly out
for big ones ..............physical appearance charm a great
body all count as much if not more .....my wife once
went crazy for a guy with less meat than i ....he was 6-2
built great and had the face of an angel ..damn he was prettier
than her ( long lustrous blonde locks ) he was hung like a butterfly
at 4ish :mad:

that's kinda what i was getting at, duke...that there can be a pretty broad scope. And I was using someone else's word when I said "weakling" to illustrate the point. It wasn't really what I had in my head when I first saw this post, not necessarily a weakling and not a big strong rugged muscle man but a beautiful "boy-man"....someone very much like you described.

clearly, for you tbender, there's a requirement for a relatively big and/or strong guy but consider this...what if your wife saw a guy like this and wanted him badly? Could you roll with it even though he isn't your type?

ATLcuck said:

==============

thank you my dear fellow cuck :)

:)
Angevin said:
that's kinda what i was getting at, duke...that there can be a pretty broad scope. And I was using someone else's word when I said "weakling" to illustrate the point. It wasn't really what I had in my head when I first saw this post, not necessarily a weakling and not a big strong rugged muscle man but a beautiful "boy-man"....someone very much like you described.

clearly, for you tbender, there's a requirement for a relatively big and/or strong guy but consider this...what if your wife saw a guy like this and wanted him badly? Could you roll with it even though he isn't your type?

This works well for us because we both require the physical strength part. She would not be as turned on if I were not helpless and could not stop it from happening..so I guess you could say the big strong type is "our type"...However the Bull doesnt have to be hugely muscular, just stronger than me..so I guess the pretty boy would work if he were stronger.....If not I would have to send him home with a shiner.. :)

We have not talked much about this but she has commented a few times about her boyfriends. She has told me she likes to feel their muscles and power as she is held down on the bed. Has also commented on how she likes the feel of pulsing muscles in their ass as she is getting pumped full of warm cum.

I don't know if the bull is necessarily stronger although my white wife's asian bull is stronger than me. He is 3 inches shorter than me and about 50 lbs less, but he beats me at wrestling and boxing. I know this because he is a lifelong friend and we have tangled a few times. His dick is longer, thicker and much harder than mine. That might have a lot to do with it. He also stays hard after he cums and my wife loves that. She orgasms multiple times with him and never did with me unless I licked her pussy. So, it is more than just physical strength.

cuck4life said:
We have not talked much about this but she has commented a few times about her boyfriends. She has told me she likes to feel their muscles and power as she is held down on the bed. Has also commented on how she likes the feel of pulsing muscles in their ass as she is getting pumped full of warm cum.

You talking about my wife or yours?:)

oldmrd said:
I don't know if the bull is necessarily stronger although my white wife's asian bull is stronger than me. He is 3 inches shorter than me and about 50 lbs less, but he beats me at wrestling and boxing. I know this because he is a lifelong friend and we have tangled a few times. His dick is longer, thicker and much harder than mine. That might have a lot to do with it. He also stays hard after he cums and my wife loves that. She orgasms multiple times with him and never did with me unless I licked her pussy. So, it is more than just physical strength.

You are definitely correct that it is more than just physical strength although the strength is a prerequisite for us....

oldmrd said:

=============

what part of Asia does he hail from?

has he beaten you in the presence of the wife? :)

My experience as a satisfier of wives is that although I am usually bigger than the hub, it is more about sexual strength and internal energy than outright muscular strength. Muscle men may be one-time bulls, but I keep regular couples (and have all my life) by having the sexual power, skill and endowment to really give the wife what she needs -- and to do it over and over.

Would love to hear from more of you where in addtition to being larger and more skillfull, the bull is also physically stronger thus rendering the cuck totally helpless and inferior...

My friend is japanese who was born in this country. He has absolutely no accent. Yes, he has beaten me at wrestling in front of my wife. She encourages us to wrestle in the nude. It really turns her on when she sees his rock hard dick point straight up and almost touch his belly while my mostly limp white cock just flops around. As I said in my earlier post I am about 3 inches taller than him and have about 50 lbs on him. But he is stronger and quicker than me. He usually beats me quite easily. But his real strength is his incredible sexual stamina. At 60 years old he can still cum 3 times in an hour. Now that is strength for a bull.

tbender919 said:
For me I guess that I am not physically endowed either sexually or from a physical strentgh standpoint...So I guess that the combination of the two make me who I am.

My curiosity intially was the correlation between physical prowess and sexual endowment. From my exprience it seems that the bull is stronger than the cuck but that is based on just a few encounters that I have had. Knowing that the bull is stronger makes the experience for me more realistic simply because I could do nothing about it even if I wanted to..

I am a submissive cuckold.... I am weak.... I have a small cock.... I like knowing that my wife's Bull is superior to me in every way. I enjoy serving Him.

Angevin said:
Sometimes, and I know this from being there, a couple (or maybe just the wife) wants a slight, pretty boy to be their "bull". Sometimes the "bull" isn't even the dominant party. The woman can be in charge with bull and cuck serving as her playthings. I have heard of, but not experienced, situations where the cuck is the one in control, directing the action. That said, my impression from reading things on this website and the experiences I've had, couples do tend to want a bull that is more physically imposing than the cuck. What I'm curious about is if it's more often the cuck that has this preference or the wife.

Isn't the cuck more of a voyeur than a cuck in situations where he's in control?

BlackBalls said:
Isn't the cuck more of a voyeur than a cuck in situations where he's in control?

==========

If the husband/boyfriend is in nominal 'control'
he's nothing more than a superexcrescence

Users who are viewing this thread