Who knows you are a sissy cuck, and how does it feel?

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
I'm curious if you feel differently about letting different categories of people know what a sissy you are. Different groups might include wife's friends, your friends, family friends, coworkers, parents, your kids, and so on. Do you feel more comfortable or embarrassed if different types of people find out?

I don't have much to contribute, although I learned during the divorce that my wife had told her parents. Years after the fact I learned that my teen sons also knew, probably by finding my clothes and toys while exploring my closet. By that point neither of these revelations really bothered me that much.

• Love
Reactions: lopecorine
My wife was that disgusted when she came home early and caught me doing a sissy sex show for a Dominant Black Daddy that she told all her family and friends and work colleagues and even showed them pics of me in all my glory from the internet !
one of her work mates offered to help out as I obviously wasn't doing the job!
He is very well hung and has become her permanent lover and has convinced her into sharing and group sex!
The public outing to everyone (which I didn't think was necessary and just cruel) and the humiliation has had such a phycological affect on me that I can no longer get and erection !
He has completly taken over our marriage and I am now a permanently caged submissive sissy cuckold to both of them!

DSC565lzzzh.jpg
Dsc02668U.jpg
DSC05176.JPG
LOVERS COKE CAN COCK jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jbalk20, sissyjenny, Rbm and 3 others
siss4it37 said:
My wife was that disgusted when she found out that she told all her family and friends and work colleagues and even showed them pics of me in all my glory from the internet !
one of her work mates offered to help out as I obviously wasn't doing the job!
He is very well hung and has become her permanent lover and has convinced her into sharing and group sex!
The public outing to everyone (which I didn't think was necessary and just cruel) and the humiliation has had such a phycological affect on me that I can no longer get and erection !
He has completly taken over our marriage and I am now a permanently caged submissive sissy cuckold to both of them!

DSC565lzzzh.jpg
Dsc02668U.jpg
DSC05176.JPG
Good for her. Have you found a bull to fuck you?
Perhaps she could share one with you now that she is into group sex

Can you share pics of you, and pics of her in action?

Reactions: Rbm