Who knows?

• Thread starterrobandkate
  • Start date

robandkate

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2006
For us, a big part of the fun of being a hotwife/cuckold couple is other people knowing about it. Obviouly, the guys who fuck my wife know about us, but I mean other people.

My wife's brother has known since the beginning. He has come over and kept me company sometimes when Kate is out fucking another guy. Since we have become friends with several of her boyfriends, her brother has met some of the guys who are fucking his sister.

Our son figured it out. When he was 20 he asked Kate about it and she was honest with him.

My male cousins all know. Kate was the only woman at a little 'cousins' swim party where she sucked the cock of one cousin in front of the rest of us. She later fucked another cousin after the others left. I am sure he told the others.

My wife's best girlfriend knows. She sometimes goes out with Kate and hangs with her until Kate picks up a guy to fuck.

Who else has family or friends who know that your wife fucks other guys?

Rob

Other men fucking wife.

My situation is a bit different from yours. My wife and I have both been married before. The most unusual part of our situation is that my wife's ex-husband has fucked her several times since their divorce, and even after our marriage!

The interesting part is that her daughters know, and also their husbands. For a while, they thought that I did not know and were afraid of what I might do if and when I found-out that their Dad was still fucking their Mom.

I knew about it, almost from the start, and certainly knew about it before she and I got married. In fact, I encouraged her to meet with him when she was near where he lived.

Soon after our marriage, I met the Ex, and to his great surprise and relief, told him I knew all about him fucking my wife, and said that he should continue to fuck her whenever he got the chance. My only request was that he call and tell me about it later, in much detail. He did, and as you all know, I jacked-off to a fantastic cum while he told about fucking her.

As for the kids, I admitted to one of the sons-in-law that I knew about my wife's ex fucking her still, and he told the others of them. They were all relieved and they tried to tell me, as well as they could, how they appreciated my attitude and that they felt I was a "really cool guy" for not getting upset about sharing pussy with my wife's ex-husband.

Reactions: purplejoys
my best friend knows and is pretty cool with it but his wife thinks we're perverts.
my wife told her cousin ( who was 19 at the time and really good looking ) and her cousins friend in front of me. i could feel myself going red but also getting hard at the same time.
a few of her friends also know and even ended up staying over one night while my wife was in bed with one of their brothers, while i slept in the spare bed.

robandkate said:
For us, a big part of the fun of being a hotwife/cuckold couple is other people knowing about it. Obviouly, the guys who fuck my wife know about us, but I mean other people.

My wife's brother has known since the beginning. He has come over and kept me company sometimes when Kate is out fucking another guy. Since we have become friends with several of her boyfriends, her brother has met some of the guys who are fucking his sister.

Our son figured it out. When he was 20 he asked Kate about it and she was honest with him.

My male cousins all know. Kate was the only woman at a little 'cousins' swim party where she sucked the cock of one cousin in front of the rest of us. She later fucked another cousin after the others left. I am sure he told the others.

My wife's best girlfriend knows. She sometimes goes out with Kate and hangs with her until Kate picks up a guy to fuck.

Who else has family or friends who know that your wife fucks other guys?

Rob
Well I have neices who have partied with my wife and assumed we had an 'open' marriage so I'm assuming since they told me that they have seen my wife date other guys. Two of my brothers have cucked me so they know. At our old house we had frequent male callers when I wasn't about and the neighbors certainly know ~ plus on a few occasions she had sex right outside the house, no hiding that.

It has also been common for her to pick up partners at parties nearby and a few times she's been caught during those parties cheating on me. But think the most certain and exciting for me has been when details and photos of cuckolds have been published by her lovers on the Net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Marriages

I'm in my second marriage. My first wife was a known cock hound. Both of her sisters knew. Both of my brothers fucked her.

I was in the army and she fucked a number of guys in my unit. Word must have gotten around. My First Sergeant showed up one night when I was on duty wanting to fuck her.
We moved frequently and she usually had a close female friend who knew. In most locations she fucked someone in whatever apartment complex or neighborhood we lived in.

When our daughter was 16, she found a letter to my wife from her first black guy. Our daughter thought my wife was cheating and I had to step in and tell her the truth before she would have anything to do with her mother.

My second wife is much more private. The only people who know are the guys she's fucked (about 10 of them), one of my brothers, and a couple of my female friends, my ex-wife, and though we've never said anything, my daughter, now 34, has made statements that indicate she knows. If she does, it only because she feels she knows because she knows me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too think it is hot for others to know that she is a hot wife and I am a cuck. For professional reasons we really can't go around broadcasting it.

one day my wife was in a car seated between two black guys obviously having a good time with them. They pulled up at a light and the guy who cuts both her and my hair pulled up beside them and saw her. So she had to confess our situation to him so he would not think she was cheating and since her best friend since grade school also goes to him she had to tell her. Both were very cool about it, her gf had lived with a black guy for a while and is now single. The two girls have even gone out hunting bbc together now. The hairdresser is gay and always playfully hit on me, since he now knows that my wife gets her rocks off with black studs, he is more bold in his sexual advances and inuendos with me.

One of the wife's ex bulls even sells products to the hair dresser and he knows that used to fuck her. I am sure the other lady hairdresser knows the story too.

They do treat me a little different since they know I am a cuck, almost with a humourous smirk as they talk about sex in front of me.

I wish more people could know.

We also had an experience on vacation where we were on a patio that was all white in CA. Prearranged one of her bulls who was also in the area came in and kissed her then left with her and me following. All of the patrons were staring at us knowing what had just happened. It made me so hot.

Others knowing about wife fucking

I want to add one more bit to this discussion. I knew when I married my wife that she had fucked around quite a lot, between marriages. But, I did not know how much her daughters knew.

Once, they were at our house, and I was in the other room while the three of them were in the kitchen. As I walked near, I heard my wife refer to "the things I've done!" and one of her daughters replied "Yeah, Mom, you've really had a lot of guys!" and the three of them laughed.

This led to a series of conversations with other members of the family, in which I learned that they ALL knew about how much my wife had fucked with other men, including her ex (their father) after their divorce. The only "unknown" factor for them was what I knew.

So, in a subsequent conversation with one of the sons-in-law, I casually let it slip that I knew about my wife fucking with her ex, even after she and I were married. He was surprised, but not shocked, and told his wife, who told her sister. The result was that these family members began to treat me with even more warmth and inclusion. They had come to decide that I was a "really cool guy" and even told me so.

I even took the chance to tell the daughters, when my wife was not around, that I knew about her fucking with their Dad, even after she and I were married, and that I had no objections of jealousy. They even told me how much they appreciated my attitude.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

i simply say....it is much better to keep things in secret...even when you bring your wife a stud...bring him from out of the town...or take her and travel to meet him...this is better i think

Hey Rob, why don't you come clean and point the guys and gals to your honryRob page over at PruTales.com - Formerly known as Perverts R us! I've been jerking off to your wonderful tales for years! I wish you'd update your very loyal fans.

Joe regions,

It is nice to hear from a fan. My pen name on that site is actually Pervert Rob (for anyone who may want to lookup my stories). I do not advertise on other sites because most of them prohibit such activities and I always try to honor the rules.

I plan on wiriting more when I get time.

Rob

Tiger_Bull said:
i simply say....it is much better to keep things in secret...even when you bring your wife a stud...bring him from out of the town...or take her and travel to meet him...this is better i think

that seems to me as if you are ashamed... scared that others will see you as ess of a man.. but isn't that exactly what being a cuckold is all about ????

I certainly would rather the whole world not know about the lifestyle, mainly family. But there is something extremely hot about the ladies best friends knowing about her and her extra-relationship activities, all about them especially the good parts, and then hanging out with them.

Don't fuck on the roof top as someone could have discovered your secret lifestyle through the G00gle satellite map search function. :D

None of our family knows.
Some of my friends know, but not real good friends.
My wife had fucked 2 of my friends, so they really know.
And all the rest of the people who know are in the swinging lifestyle.
Only one girl who is friends with both of us know.
SHe has seen pictures.

My wife dresses sexily in public and even to electronics factory she is working.

During a wedding dinner of a relative, she went dancing alone on the floor surrounded by men and one of her aunt said "you let your wife go just like that?"

I ****** a smile while my heart beats as I saw her getting squeezed by two drunken guys. When the music stopped, she calmly walked out, threw a knowing glance at one of the guys and wanted to go home.