Who Picks the Bull?

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
This question is for the hubbies, hot wives and couples in here: Whom amongst you initiates the move on selecting the black bull you want for the Mrs? Is it you who usually makes the choice, or do you prefer leaving it in the hands of the wife to choose which stud she wants and whatever sex experience she wants done to her?

Wife, doesn't matter the race of her partner. On occasion as a game she will force me to choose who she goes out with that night when she has more then one in regular rotation.

Reactions: cynful
Sometimes you pick the bull, sometimes the bull picks you!

Susan is in charge of picking her lovers and she is just not into black men. However, one did try to pick her up while she was at work the other day. He complemented her on her nail polish while apparently looking for a ring, and invited her to fly to New York with him this weekend. She said no, but he did get her phone number. I hope he will call when he gets back and charm her into going on a date.

Jess picks her black men,not me. @firedrop2007..great avatar :)

We go both ways on that Nancy picks her lovers at times and I do as well.......she also loves to dress slutty and go bar hopping and clubbing and get picked a real turn on for her!

Susan's Slave said:

Susan is in charge of picking her lovers and she is just not into black men. However, one did try to pick her up while she was at work the other day. He complemented her on her nail polish while apparently looking for a ring, and invited her to fly to New York with him this weekend. She said no, but he did get her phone number. I hope he will call when he gets back and charm her into going on a date.

You now have several days to convince her to reconsider his OFFERS, best be on your best behavor to build up Brownie points with her. She did hand over her phone number, so it is not a "definite no".

firedrop2007 said:
Wife, doesn't matter the race of her partner.

This. I do the picking. Hubby can suggest, but it's ultimately my decision.

In our case, my wife prefers to have a BF, not a bull, for a long term relationship. So it is primarily her decision since she will be spending more time with him, but I don't see her dating someone that I don't approve of.

It's her call at the end of the day.

I hate to say this

My experience, and what I can gather from others, once a woman becomes non monogomus, the male has little to say about who she goes with. Thinking about it is her body, pussy, mouth to be used, should she not have the ultimate say?

Second: A male who allows his wife to be with another has forfitted most of his rights, excepted are the Pimps who use the women for their financial gain.

Cuckoldry is different from wife swapping, swinging, because the male does not usually take another female, but may well be used by other males.

Attachments

• given_in.jpg
    given_in.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 140
  • ACuckMarriage.jpg
    ACuckMarriage.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 147
  • drink_his_cum.jpg
    drink_his_cum.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 138
  • need_to_talk.jpg
    need_to_talk.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 148
  • NoHidingIt4Long.jpg
    NoHidingIt4Long.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 145
MacNfries said:
A couple things to clear up here, tomas ... first, cuckolding doesn't imply biracial relationships, so the color of the "bulls's" skin is coincidental and more of a fetish to cuckold relationships. Second, the female (except in very unusual situations) always picks her lovers. If it is a voluntary cuckold relationship, the cuckold husband may have an opinion ... but if it is a true cuckold relationship, his opinion doesn't exist.
Men often times initiate cuckold relationships by encouraging their wives to be with other men, but the wives pick the men ... as often, and as many as she pleases. The husbands may or may not be involved with their wives' activities.

I absolutly agree. :)

choices

I always have the say in who she does; I find possible matches, I do
show her their pics for her approval, then I make the arrangements.

Susan's Slave said:

Amen....I usually love being at a party and being "found" by the bull! But sometimes hub does the legwork finding "my type" of guy and then the final selection is on me and chemistry.