Who remembers the first time sharing their wife

• Thread starterBigRon
  • Start date

BigRon

Cuckold hotwife Dubai
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Hey guys, just pondering the first time I shared my wife (MFM). Would like to share my memories with like-minded people.

• Love
Reactions: Antandjane, toolman, Codex and 1 other person
BigRon said:
Hey guys, just pondering the first time I shared my wife (MFM). Would like to share my memories with like-minded people.
He shared me with a black man 60 days after we married... I had been a virgin for my hubby too adn black man was the second cock in me.In my 3 holes. I am still fucked by him since he is good old friend of my hubby.

• Love
Reactions: gingermuk, cynful, Midwestguy and 9 others
1981. 1 year after we married. Shared her with a good friend from work. They were FWB for 5 years after that.

• Love
Reactions: BrianMc, hairbear1954, toolman and 5 others
4 years ago on our wedding anniversary, she said she wanted to give me something special and she knew that I have wanted to watch her with another guy so she set it up with her old high school boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: Midwestguy, hairbear1954, toolman and 9 others
That's hot

Reactions: Hoosercouple
1st time was with a family friend (her side). A few drinks and a game of poker lowered our inhibitions. He has been a FwB on and off since.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, mrs redback, Jaandaj and 1 other person
BigRon said:
Love to hear about it. DM me with your story and I'll return the favour.

• Love
Reactions: itsnick and toolman
I have not gotten my wife shared, but I did share a girlfriend with a coworker.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and robbiewillskucku
Hoosercouple said:
4 years ago on our wedding anniversary, she said she wanted to give me something special and she knew that I have wanted to watch her with another guy so she set it up with her old high school boyfriend.
This is my biggest fantasy…would love to get this as my anniversary present.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Mine was with another woman, my Wife's friend had a very boring boyfriend who wouldn't go down on her or let her see him ejaculate, my wife offered my services so we got together where her friend opened her legs and I licked her pussy while my wife watched,my wife said she wanted hers licked too and her friend said she would do it, so there we were with me eating pussy with my wife sitting on her friends face having her pussy licked out, when they had both cum I stood in front of her friend wanking building up for a huge cum blast, I shot it on the wife's friend's face, covering it with my spunk then sticking my cock in her mouth to suck clean, great fun!

Reactions: toolman, robbiewillskucku and WantsAUsedWife
mstevens75 said:
This is my biggest fantasy…would love to get this as my anniversary present.
julietMevans said:
I finally got shared yesterday! Hubby has been nagging me for ages. It was all arranged once but it fell through much to my relief! I have a feeling hubby had pre-arranged it this time, not giving me time to change my mind. I was chatting with a guy on here and it made me real horny, so I sent txt to hubby, he was out, and said ok you can share me. Within five mine he had repied asking if I was sure. Still being horny, I replied yes. He replied ten minutes later saying he would be home in about and hour with someone and to get ready!
So, after a few years on this site I am officially now a "Slut Wife".
J x
So pleased it worked out after our chat x

Reactions: Midwestguy, toolman and hikawade
julietMevans said:
I finally got shared yesterday! Hubby has been nagging me for ages. It was all arranged once but it fell through much to my relief! I have a feeling hubby had pre-arranged it this time, not giving me time to change my mind. I was chatting with a guy on here and it made me real horny, so I sent txt to hubby, he was out, and said ok you can share me. Within five mine he had repied asking if I was sure. Still being horny, I replied yes. He replied ten minutes later saying he would be home in about and hour with someone and to get ready!
So, after a few years on this site I am officially now a "Slut Wife".
J x
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, orlandoflorida and 2 others
Alwys fun sitting around drinking , after serious swing party with 5-8 couples relaying first time experiences with sharing... So many interesting true starts when with swingers.

Reactions: toolman and WantsAUsedWife
first time was in a regular movie theater a guy sat next to nancy and slowly started feeling her up she kept telling me he was touching her i just said egnor him then she pulled her jacket up over her front and i could see he had his hand under the jacket what could i do i just watched the guy looked at me a nd winked

• Haha
Reactions: Midwestguy, Lovasianladies, toolman and 2 others
Mine was day after Thanksgiving back in 94. Was at my brother's house. Held her head on my lap while he fucked her.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, hairbear1954, toolman and 2 others
watch my friend fuck her on our kitchen table

• Love
Reactions: Midwestguy, Lovasianladies, toolman and 3 others
nancyask said:
first time was in a regular movie theater a guy sat next to nancy and slowly started feeling her up she kept telling me he was touching her i just said egnor him then she pulled her jacket up over her front and i could see he had his hand under the jacket what could i do i just watched the guy looked at me a nd winked
nancy had her eyes shut after a few min the jacket fell down and i could see her white bra he had her shirt up pver it and 1 hand feeling her tits up good he knew i was watching and he showed me he was jacking off then took her hand and put it on his cock and started her rubbing it he then put his hand on her belly and slid it in her shorts

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, hairbear1954, Lovasianladies and 3 others
mwm with german redhead w said:
watch my friend fuck her on our kitchen table
Hope you licked her pussy afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and Bikelover
nancyask said:
nancy had her eyes shut after a few min the jacket fell down and i could see her white bra he had her shirt up pver it and 1 hand feeling her tits up good he knew i was watching and he showed me he was jacking off then took her hand and put it on his cock and started her rubbing it he then put his hand on her belly and slid it in her shorts
I had this happen to me a couple of times - I like being felt-up. I put my jacket in front of me and let him play with me.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, mrs redback, WantsAUsedWife and 2 others
KristinS said:
Alwys fun sitting around drinking , after serious swing party with 5-8 couples relaying first time experiences with sharing... So many interesting true starts when with swingers.
Beautiful looking profile pic!
Seems all went well with your sharing experience.

I was my wife's first. It took her a bit it except her cock craving as normal. 28 years still madly in love and alot of fun memories

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, WantsAUsedWife and 1 other person