Who remembers the first time sharing their wife

• Thread starterBigRon
  • Start date
I remember my first time, my then best friend a womaniser spent 2 years saying how his favourite bag would be my young wife, she was 24, he even said she would be easy to seduce, over time he suggested would i like to watch, yeah right.

Sex starved and frustrated one day i agreed, he could try knowing he would fail then i got cold feet. He wouldn’t accept back word so on the night i watched as sat on our settee with the lights off he started off just stroking her jean clad leg, i couldn’t believe she allowed this, over time his hand moved upwards as we sat drinking, i awaited the bomb going off it never happened. Then as we all talked the tone in her voice changed and she faltered in what she was saying, looking he was wanking her over off her jeans and she was allowing this WTF.

I went for a wee or a drink and when i returned she was laid across the settee and as she undid her jeans he was removing them, I watched shocked to the core as he licked her, her resistance was nil. Then after a long time she opened her legs for him and he mounted her, after a long slow fuck in which she orgasmed numerous times he finally filling her unprotected body with is cum. I was also tought what a poor lover i was.,

I allowed this to happen and as a result of an improvement in our sex life allowed it to continue, she made more effort and so did i, though i never reached the hights of orgasm he had.

It would be probably another 2 years before i confronted her about a night out with him, she lied, that really upset me as there was no reason to do so, she confessed trying to save our marriage that, she had already been his lover for several years, wanted me to know so SHE and HE had agreed that i would be allowed to watch them, she confident that i would like what i saw and agree to her having a lover.

In this wide ranging tell desperate all to save our marriage she confessed he was not the first lover either and from the start she wanted me to know. in her mind even if we didnt know the term cuck she knew i was already one and was sure i would accept this.

• Love
Reactions: cravingheruse, toolman and robbiewillskucku
The first time I shared my wife was with a old friend of us both and I also worked with him . We had been married about 10 years I told my wife I think John fancied her next time he came round I left them downstairs and went up to bed I creeped down about a hour later and they were kissing passionately on the sofa when she came up she said yes he did fancy her the relationship got hotter after that . Would tell more but do not want to bore you

• Love
Reactions: windymiller, toolman and robbiewillskucku
Kenbcolley said:
The first time I shared my wife was with a old friend of us both and I also worked with him . We had been married about 10 years I told my wife I think John fancied her next time he came round I left them downstairs and went up to bed I creeped down about a hour later and they were kissing passionately on the sofa when she came up she said yes he did fancy her the relationship got hotter after that . Would tell more but do not want to bore yo
Kenbcolley said:
The first time I shared my wife was with a old friend of us both and I also worked with him . We had been married about 10 years I told my wife I think John fancied her next time he came round I left them downstairs and went up to bed I creeped down about a hour later and they were kissing passionately on the sofa when she came up she said yes he did fancy her the relationship got hotter after that . Would tell more but do not want to bore you
please tell all the details,,i bet its not boring..

This is a story about my indoctrination into the cuckold life style and the first time Beth was with Larry. Back when Beth and I started dating she confessed to me that she knew I thought she was an innocent girl, but she had something to tell me before we got really serious. She told me about the time that she was out one night and feeling both lonely and horny. She met this guy who had been working in town with his partner all week and fixing to leave. He asked her if she would like to go back to his room to party. They went back to his room, where he provided her with drink and smoke. After some partying they wound up in the shower and then in the bed. They were just finishing up their first session when his partner came back to the room. He was complaining about not finding any women and asked if they would mind if he showered and went to bed, and they could just keep doing their thing. Her new friend excused himself to talk to his friend and when he returned he asked Beth if she would consider a threesome. Beth told me that she was still horny and would have agreed to anything if meant she could get off. When his friend finished showering, he came back into the room in only a towel. Beth slipped out of the sheets and crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed. Where she pulled the towel off her new friend and started giving him a first rate blow job. They partied and played the rest of the night. Early the next day Beth left and never saw them again or even remembered their names. She told me she would understand if I didn't want to get serious with her. I told her it was too late; I couldn't just leave and I thought it was kind of hot. We had been married a short time when discovered Gallery magazine and started reading the stories pertaining to hot wives. I started to fantasies about Beth's encounter with her 2 male friends and thinking about getting her into the hot wife life style.
Then one night we were at a party at a friends place. He was thanking us for helping him fix it up. He had bought an old house in a rough part of the city and we helped him fix it up. During the course of the party I noticed that a couple of buttons on Beth’s blouse had come undone. When I said something, she told me that she had done it on purpose. About that time Larry walked by and she introduce me to him. Beth and I talked to her new friend for a little bit then he went on and mingled with other guests. Beth pulled me to the side and said that she would like to have me watch her and Larry have sex, if that was still a fantasy I would like to come true. She then told me that when she walked into the bathroom Larry pushed his way in be hind her. She told him that he had better get out or her husband would kill him. He then whipped out his dick and flashed her. Beth said she just stood there for a minute look at his cock and then told him to get out before they get caught. She told me she really liked what she saw and thought he would do the trick. After the introduction Beth continued to sneak off with Larry and fool around. At one point both were outside with everyone else inside, when someone asked me where Beth was followed by someone else jokingly asking where Larry was. Short time later Beth came in and said she had walked around checking out the outside of the house. Larry came in short time later and said that he had car problems and his car wouldn't start and he needed a lift later to get home. Beth quickly offered to give him a ride after the party. Later I found out that Beth and Larry were right out side the living room window making out. I asked her how far did she go with him and she said they couldn't do much for fear they would get caught, But they deep kissed and she couldn’t resist putting her hand down his paints and wrapping it around his cock. I asked what she thought. She said he had some nice equipment and she definitely wanted to fuck him, and soon. The party was getting low on beer so Larry offered to buy the next round if he could get a ride. I was the designated driver and so I drove while Beth and Larry came along. I could see Beth and Larry fidgeting out the corner of my eye but pretended to be keeping my eye on the road. Beth was enjoying teasing Larry, making him think that she was going to get his ass kicked by her husband. When got back to the party the police had been called because the party was getting a little loud. Beth said maybe I should go check on it because her and Larry had been drinking and did not want to get picked up for public intoxication. I talked to the police and they said we need to be shutting things down for the night. I then went to look for our friend who owned the house to relay the message. When I went back to car, which was parked around the corner, Beth and Larry were wrestling around when I got there Beth got out kind of quick and asked how things were. I told her that the party was over and the police told me we needed to pack things up and call it a night. She kind of smiled and said we should go say good night. So we all went back to say goodnight. Afterwards Larry went to lock up his car and Beth and I went back to our car and waited for Larry.
While we were sitting in the car Beth told me if I had been more quiet walking back to the car I would have gotten an eye full. She told me from the second I was out of site Larry was all over her. He told her she was a fucking tease and when I wasn't around she was going get hers. She told him I wasn't around now and he was all talk. He told her she was all talk. With that Beth quickly grabbed Larry's pants and started pulling at them. Larry pulled them down and asked her what she was going to do now. Beth grabbed his cock and said, "This". She started stroking and then in one quick motion went down and started sucking Larry's dick and licking his balls. Larry told her she was going to get them killed. Beth asked if he was enjoying it. He told her yes. Beth then told him to shut the fuck up and let her suck his big cock. That was about the time I returned and Larry was trying to get his cock back in his pants while Beth was trying to keep it in her mouth.
The drive back to Larry’s place was a long one. As we drove down the turn pike I again witnessed Beth and Larry wrestling around. Finally Beth turned to me and told me tell Larry that it is alright. I played dumb and asked what was alright. Beth said, in a very annoyed voice, “Tell Larry it is OK if he fools around with your wife”. I told him he could fuck Beth if he wanted to. He just had a deer in the headlights look. I then whispered to Beth that it might help get things going if she showed Larry what he was getting. As we drove down the dark four-lane Beth proceeded to take all her clothes off, to the enjoyment of both our new friend and I. Her last article of clothing to come off was her panties. When Beth pulled them down the cab of the car instantly filled with the sweet smell of her hot excited pussy. Larry was still in a state of shock and could not believe his good fortune. After a few seconds he snapped out of it and was all over my wife, pawing at her and passionately kissing her all over. When he started fingering her and sucking her breast Beth turned to me and told me to pull over, and fast. I found a deserted side road and pulled over. I opened my door and started to get undressed, because I wanted to get in on the erotic action I had been witnessing all night. When walked around to the passenger side of the car, there was Larry facing my wife with his pants down. Beth had one hand cupping his balls and the other stroking his cock. She was sucking him for all she was worth. I could her breathing heavy and I could see my wife’s drool as dripping off of Larry’s cock. Beth saw me out the corner of her eye and signaled for me to come closer. I did, and she started to blindly reach for me because all of her attention was on Larry. I thought she wanted to stroke me while she was blowing him, but when I grabbed her hand to put it on my cock; she grabbed my hand and gestured for me to stroke it myself, and pushed me away. Larry looked at me like it was a dream. I said, “Larry would you like to take my wife?” He didn’t say anything, just scooped Beth up and laid her on the hood of the car. As he was continuing to remove his clothes, Beth laid on the hood fingering her pussy and pleading for him to hurry up and take her because she couldn’t wait a second longer. Larry mounted my wife like stud ready to mate and when he sunk his big horse cock in her she let out a loud wail. She told him she loved the way his big horse dick felt in her and to fuck her and make her his. I watch on, in the moonlight, while my young wife completely gave herself to a guy she just met. They went at it for almost 20 minutes, when Larry started nuzzling her ear and whispering something. Beth was on the edge of another orgasism. She started howling, “Do it Larry, do it, cum in me; fill me up with that hot cum!” Larry started pounding her hard and then let out his own howl; Filling Beth with every once of cum he had in him. I was just standing there next to them, cock in hand and cum dripping on the ground in front of me. I was buzzing on the erotic high of finally watch my wife act out my biggest fantasy. They stayed locked in missionary position long enough that river Larry’s cum started running out of my wife and down the hood of our car. They cleaned up and we drove Larry home. Beth asked me how I liked the show. I told her it was hotter than I could have imagined. She then asked, “Would you like to do it again?” I asked her if she would and she said yes. Her and Larry continued to see each other until he moved away. He has recently moved back and I am happy to say I am getting watch him work his magic on Beth again, and they’re hotter then ever.

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, cravingheruse and toolman
KristinS said:
He shared me with a black man 60 days after we married... I had been a virgin for my hubby too adn black man was the second cock in me.In my 3 holes. I am still fucked by him since he is good old friend of my hubby.
its great that Blacked as a young wife,, and still enjoy the thrill. do u give ur hubby sloppy seconds? or does he prove his love for you is unconditional by licking ur swollen dripping hot pussy?

mentulate1 said:
This is a story about my indoctrination into the cuckold life style and the first time Beth was with Larry. Back when Beth and I started dating she confessed to me that she knew I thought she was an innocent girl, but she had something to tell me before we got really serious. She told me about the time that she was out one night and feeling both lonely and horny. She met this guy who had been working in town with his partner all week and fixing to leave. He asked her if she would like to go back to his room to party. They went back to his room, where he provided her with drink and smoke. After some partying they wound up in the shower and then in the bed. They were just finishing up their first session when his partner came back to the room. He was complaining about not finding any women and asked if they would mind if he showered and went to bed, and they could just keep doing their thing. Her new friend excused himself to talk to his friend and when he returned he asked Beth if she would consider a threesome. Beth told me that she was still horny and would have agreed to anything if meant she could get off. When his friend finished showering, he came back into the room in only a towel. Beth slipped out of the sheets and crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed. Where she pulled the towel off her new friend and started giving him a first rate blow job. They partied and played the rest of the night. Early the next day Beth left and never saw them again or even remembered their names. She told me she would understand if I didn't want to get serious with her. I told her it was too late; I couldn't just leave and I thought it was kind of hot. We had been married a short time when discovered Gallery magazine and started reading the stories pertaining to hot wives. I started to fantasies about Beth's encounter with her 2 male friends and thinking about getting her into the hot wife life style.
Then one night we were at a party at a friends place. He was thanking us for helping him fix it up. He had bought an old house in a rough part of the city and we helped him fix it up. During the course of the party I noticed that a couple of buttons on Beth’s blouse had come undone. When I said something, she told me that she had done it on purpose. About that time Larry walked by and she introduce me to him. Beth and I talked to her new friend for a little bit then he went on and mingled with other guests. Beth pulled me to the side and said that she would like to have me watch her and Larry have sex, if that was still a fantasy I would like to come true. She then told me that when she walked into the bathroom Larry pushed his way in be hind her. She told him that he had better get out or her husband would kill him. He then whipped out his dick and flashed her. Beth said she just stood there for a minute look at his cock and then told him to get out before they get caught. She told me she really liked what she saw and thought he would do the trick. After the introduction Beth continued to sneak off with Larry and fool around. At one point both were outside with everyone else inside, when someone asked me where Beth was followed by someone else jokingly asking where Larry was. Short time later Beth came in and said she had walked around checking out the outside of the house. Larry came in short time later and said that he had car problems and his car wouldn't start and he needed a lift later to get home. Beth quickly offered to give him a ride after the party. Later I found out that Beth and Larry were right out side the living room window making out. I asked her how far did she go with him and she said they couldn't do much for fear they would get caught, But they deep kissed and she couldn’t resist putting her hand down his paints and wrapping it around his cock. I asked what she thought. She said he had some nice equipment and she definitely wanted to fuck him, and soon. The party was getting low on beer so Larry offered to buy the next round if he could get a ride. I was the designated driver and so I drove while Beth and Larry came along. I could see Beth and Larry fidgeting out the corner of my eye but pretended to be keeping my eye on the road. Beth was enjoying teasing Larry, making him think that she was going to get his ass kicked by her husband. When got back to the party the police had been called because the party was getting a little loud. Beth said maybe I should go check on it because her and Larry had been drinking and did not want to get picked up for public intoxication. I talked to the police and they said we need to be shutting things down for the night. I then went to look for our friend who owned the house to relay the message. When I went back to car, which was parked around the corner, Beth and Larry were wrestling around when I got there Beth got out kind of quick and asked how things were. I told her that the party was over and the police told me we needed to pack things up and call it a night. She kind of smiled and said we should go say good night. So we all went back to say goodnight. Afterwards Larry went to lock up his car and Beth and I went back to our car and waited for Larry.
While we were sitting in the car Beth told me if I had been more quiet walking back to the car I would have gotten an eye full. She told me from the second I was out of site Larry was all over her. He told her she was a fucking tease and when I wasn't around she was going get hers. She told him I wasn't around now and he was all talk. He told her she was all talk. With that Beth quickly grabbed Larry's pants and started pulling at them. Larry pulled them down and asked her what she was going to do now. Beth grabbed his cock and said, "This". She started stroking and then in one quick motion went down and started sucking Larry's dick and licking his balls. Larry told her she was going to get them killed. Beth asked if he was enjoying it. He told her yes. Beth then told him to shut the fuck up and let her suck his big cock. That was about the time I returned and Larry was trying to get his cock back in his pants while Beth was trying to keep it in her mouth.
The drive back to Larry’s place was a long one. As we drove down the turn pike I again witnessed Beth and Larry wrestling around. Finally Beth turned to me and told me tell Larry that it is alright. I played dumb and asked what was alright. Beth said, in a very annoyed voice, “Tell Larry it is OK if he fools around with your wife”. I told him he could fuck Beth if he wanted to. He just had a deer in the headlights look. I then whispered to Beth that it might help get things going if she showed Larry what he was getting. As we drove down the dark four-lane Beth proceeded to take all her clothes off, to the enjoyment of both our new friend and I. Her last article of clothing to come off was her panties. When Beth pulled them down the cab of the car instantly filled with the sweet smell of her hot excited pussy. Larry was still in a state of shock and could not believe his good fortune. After a few seconds he snapped out of it and was all over my wife, pawing at her and passionately kissing her all over. When he started fingering her and sucking her breast Beth turned to me and told me to pull over, and fast. I found a deserted side road and pulled over. I opened my door and started to get undressed, because I wanted to get in on the erotic action I had been witnessing all night. When walked around to the passenger side of the car, there was Larry facing my wife with his pants down. Beth had one hand cupping his balls and the other stroking his cock. She was sucking him for all she was worth. I could her breathing heavy and I could see my wife’s drool as dripping off of Larry’s cock. Beth saw me out the corner of her eye and signaled for me to come closer. I did, and she started to blindly reach for me because all of her attention was on Larry. I thought she wanted to stroke me while she was blowing him, but when I grabbed her hand to put it on my cock; she grabbed my hand and gestured for me to stroke it myself, and pushed me away. Larry looked at me like it was a dream. I said, “Larry would you like to take my wife?” He didn’t say anything, just scooped Beth up and laid her on the hood of the car. As he was continuing to remove his clothes, Beth laid on the hood fingering her pussy and pleading for him to hurry up and take her because she couldn’t wait a second longer. Larry mounted my wife like stud ready to mate and when he sunk his big horse cock in her she let out a loud wail. She told him she loved the way his big horse dick felt in her and to fuck her and make her his. I watch on, in the moonlight, while my young wife completely gave herself to a guy she just met. They went at it for almost 20 minutes, when Larry started nuzzling her ear and whispering something. Beth was on the edge of another orgasism. She started howling, “Do it Larry, do it, cum in me; fill me up with that hot cum!” Larry started pounding her hard and then let out his own howl; Filling Beth with every once of cum he had in him. I was just standing there next to them, cock in hand and cum dripping on the ground in front of me. I was buzzing on the erotic high of finally watch my wife act out my biggest fantasy. They stayed locked in missionary position long enough that river Larry’s cum started running out of my wife and down the hood of our car. They cleaned up and we drove Larry home. Beth asked me how I liked the show. I told her it was hotter than I could have imagined. She then asked, “Would you like to do it again?” I asked her if she would and she said yes. Her and Larry continued to see each other until he moved away. He has recently moved back and I am happy to say I am getting watch him work his magic on Beth again, and they’re hotter then ever.
i bet he will be her STUD for the next decade or longer, do u eat his cum from her messy pussy in front of him? or enjoy sloppys?.

mentulate1 said:
great story, u loved seeing him fuck her, u even love talling about it, do ur friends n fanily know u willingly share her treasured pussy with a real cocksman? is Larry a Black man?.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
toolman said:
i bet he will be her STUD for the next decade or longer, do u eat his cum froov 7, 2022
I got a call one night from one of Beth's lovers. Larry is the thickest man Beth has ever had. She loves the way he stretches her pussy lips. He was coming home from boot camp and needed a ride from the airport and he wanted surprise his family so we didn't say anything to anyone. We picked him up and took him out for dinner and a couple beers. Boot camp was good for him, he was in great shape and I couldn't help but notice Beth kept checking him out from head to toe. The ride back to his parents house was a long dark ride, and I'm sure Beth and Larry were quietly exploring each other's body's during the ride home.
We were on the last gravel road before dropping him off and he asked if I could pull over so could take a leak. He made it a point stand in front of the headlight beams while whipping out his cock. I asked Beth if she wanted to get out suck it. She said yes but was affraid anyone could just drive up and catch her. When Larry finished I decided it was a good time to relieve myself too. As I returned to the car and, opened the door, there in the soft glow of the dome light was my wife lovingly sucking Larry. I asked, "who started this?" Beth kept her lips wrapped around Larry's cock and just raised her hand. I asked Larry if there was some place more secluded I could take them. We went to a place on the back part their property. I got out once again to give them some alone time and room to remove the last of their clothes. When I got back in Beth was buck naked in Larry's place and Larry was now between her wide spread legs. I got to watch as he slowly worked his big cock into Beth. She was possessed with lust and involinteerly trying to drive her pussy down on his hard rod . she couldn't seem to get enough of that big dick of his. I asked her if she missed Larry's cock. She said, in a breathless voice, YES!. I told her she needed to tell Larry. She took his face in her hands, looked deep into his eyes and said," Larry I have missed your big dick so much. I love how you feel inside me". The two lovers then shared a deep passionate kiss as Larry continued to work his magic on my wife. i sat there quietly almost an hour jerking it to the sexy sight of my gorous wife giving herself completely to another man. Then Larry anouced he was about to cum. Beth's legs went from wide spread to wrapping vice tight around him, so he had no choice but to give her his seed. He grunted and filled my wife with the biggest load of cum Beth has ever experienced. Beth's pussy was swimming in his sperm. Once again she kissed him deep, welcomed him back home and thanked for the best fuck she's had since he left.
I was curious and asked him when was the last time he got off, because that was one hell of a load he blew. He said it was the day before he left with Beth. Apparently he called up Beth and they hooked up for a little afternoon delight.
toolman said:
i bet he will be her STUD for the next decade or longer, do u eat his cum from her messy pussy in front of him? or enjoy sloppys?ov 7, 2022
We were on the last gravel road before dropping him off and he asked if I could pull over so could take a leak. He made it a point stand in front of the headlight beams while whipping out his cock. I asked Beth if she wanted to get out suck it. She said yes but was affraid anyone could just drive up and catch her. When Larry finished I decided it was a good time to relieve myself too. As I returned to the car and, opened the door, there in the soft glow of the dome light was my wife lovingly sucking Larry. I asked, "who started this?" Beth kept her lips wrapped around Larry's cock and just raised her hand. I asked Larry if there was some place more secluded I could take them. We went to a place on the back part their property. I got out once again to give them some alone time and room to remove the last of their clothes. When I got back in Beth was buck naked in Larry's place and Larry was now between her wide spread legs. I got to watch as he slowly worked his big cock into Beth. She was possessed with lust and involinteerly trying to drive her pussy down on his hard rod . she couldn't seem to get enough of that big dick of his. I asked her if she missed Larry's cock. She said, in a breathless voice, YES!. I told her she needed to tell Larry. She took his face in her hands, looked deep into his eyes and said," Larry I have missed your big dick so much. I love how you feel inside me". The two lovers then shared a deep passionate kiss as Larry continued to work his magic on my wife. i sat there quietly almost an hour jerking it to the sexy sight of my gorous wife giving herself completely to another man. Then Larry anouced he was about to cum. Beth's legs went from wide spread to wrapping vice tight around him, so he had no choice but to give her his seed. He grunted and filled my wife with the biggest load of cum Beth has ever experienced. Beth's pussy was swimming in his sperm. Once again she kissed him deep, welcomed him back home and thanked for the best fuck she's had since he left.
I was curious and asked him when was the last time he got off, because that was one hell of a load he blew. He said it was the day before he left with Beth. Apparently he called up Beth and they hooked up for a little afternoon delight.
toolman said:
i bet he will be her STUD for the next decade or longer, do u eat his cum from her messy pussy in front of him? or enjoy sloppys?.

toolman said:
One of the hottest times we had together was one night I got a call one night from one of Beth's lovers. Larry is the thickest man Beth has ever had. She loves the way he stretches her pussy lips. He was coming home from boot camp and needed a ride from the airport and he wanted surprise his family so we didn't say anything to anyone. We picked him up and took him out for dinner and a couple beers. Boot camp was good for him, he was in great shape and I couldn't help but notice Beth kept checking him out from head to toe. The ride back to his parents house was a long dark ride, and I'm sure Beth and Larry were quietly exploring each other's body's during the ride home.

toolman said:
i bet he will be her STUD for the next decade or longer, do u eat his cum from her messy pussy in front of him? or enjoy sloppys?.I

toolman said:
got a call one night from one of Beth's lovers. Larry is the thickest man Beth has ever had. She loves the way he stretches her pussy lips. He was coming home from boot camp and needed a ride from the airport and he wanted surprise his family so we didn't say anything to anyone. We picked him up and took him out for dinner and a couple beers. Boot camp was good for him, he was in great shape and I couldn't help but notice Beth kept checking him out from head to toe. The ride back to his parents house was a long dark ride, and I'm sure Beth and Larry were quietly exploring each other's body's during the ride home.

toolman said:

toolman said:

What are your most intense moments of this lifestyle?

toolman said:
One of the hottest times Beth and Larry had together was one night from Larry. He still is the thickest man Beth has ever had. She loves the way he stretches her pussy lips. He was coming home from boot camp and needed a ride from the airport and he wanted surprise his family so we didn't say anything to anyone. We picked him up and took him out for dinner and a couple beers. Boot camp was good for him, he was in great shape and I couldn't help but notice Beth kept checking him out from head to toe. The ride back to his parents house was a long dark ride, and I'm sure Beth and Larry were quietly exploring each other's body's during the ride home.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiewillskucku
WantsAUsedWife said:
Congratulations
That's Awesome Congrats to you and your Hubby! ❤️🥵

toolman said:
this sounds like 3 lucky ppl, but her an her BBC lover are losts more lucky than you, dis you lick her swollen hot messy pussy in front of him?.
Not that time. A few times later. After he came in her. I was laying on her kissing her. She slowly pushed my head down her body, all the way to her very much leaking pussy. I dove in and started licking. The Bull thought that was pretty nasty at the time. But he gave her lots more loads after that for me to eat.

hemlock said:
I"ll never forget the first time i found out she cheated on me, way back in 2005, we got married in 2004. I saw an email of her planning to meet a coworker close to her office on her day off. She met him and went to a hotel and spent the afternoon with him, when she came home I confronted her, she started to cry but I was so turned on i fucked her 3 times that evening. She confessed she hooked up with him 3 times before that and there was another coworker she cheated with a couple times while we were engaged for 2 years.

Been sharing her since 2005. She's turned into a very hot MILF and complete slut the past few years, now at age 44, she's fucking mostly guys in their 20's to early 30's. Sometimes I get to watch sometimes she goes on dates alone.

beach day.png
She is more than you can handle

KristinS said:
He shared me with a black man 60 days after we married... I had been a virgin for my hubby too adn black man was the second cock in me.In my 3 holes. I am still fucked by him since he is good old friend of my hubby.
That sounds amazing especially as you were a virgin before. Did he take your anal virginity or had hubby been there already?

I knew Peter had always wanted to fuck her, he’d told me many occasions . We used to talk about it when we fucked and she knew how it turned on but she said she would never do it
Years later we had a dinner party and Peter was invited I persuaded her to wear a blue dress and no underwear
after dinner when all the other hip has left, I started feeling her up in front of him. I bent her over a chair and started taking her doggy style while pushing her head into his crotch. He obviously whipped his cock out and roughly face fucked her
We then swapped and he again roughly fucked her pussy and cream pied her
Photos below are from that night before we started fucking her

IMG_6946.jpeg
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6947.jpeg
IMG_6945.jpeg
IMG_6944.jpeg

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
i was married 6 month to one year when my wife& my younger brother had sex together one time thing i think my wife was on birth control. i wish that she would had kept doing him for a long time but only happen one time also wish she was not on birth control at the time he fuck her& maybe she wuld had got pregnant from my younger brother but never happen

Staghubforeyou said:
That sounds amazing especially as you were a virgin before. Did he take your anal virginity or had hubby been there already?
Hubby had my anal cherry the tird week we were married
Yes , the black man fucked my asshole too.

Reactions: orionsdiver and robbiewillskucku
First time I shared (accidentally) my wife was on our honeymoon, which had been delayed a year and a half due to her being pregnant. One crazy drunken night I watch two hung (bigger than me at least) fuck her silly. First time I saw her cover a cock with her girl cum and learned just how much her pretty little pink pussy likes a big, fat (especially fat ones) cock. It would take almost 12 years to convince her to try it again though.