Who to humiliate?

• Thread starter_Mark_
  • Start date
We are pretty much on the same page as Susan. Though Mindi rarely goes out on dates.

As far as the original post goes, I think its too open ended a question. The real answer is the fact everyone, be it white hubs, white wives, black bulls, has different limits and kinks that fuel them. So I'd answer, Set limits early before play and grow from there. When playing communication is key.

Another good use for cuckolds is chauffeur.

hubs role

being made to chauffeur my wife and her b/f on date then being made to sit in the car waiting for hours is humiliating for me

Last edited by a moderator:
the white husband

The most humiliating thing my wife did was make me put on her panties and suck her lovers big black dick. She was laughing the entire time and calling me names.

Another thing I found really humiliating was when we first started and her bull made her verbally say she loves black cock. This is when we were still kind of new at it and a bit in denial. The way she was so hesitant to say it at first, and how horny she was afterwards.... very embarrassing for me. Even worse was when the bull made ME admit I love black cock infront of my wife.

• Love
Reactions: scottcucksmith