who wants to see more of me ?

• Thread startercatholic cuckoldress
  • Start date
noryangjin said:
your pics make my cock hard

r u dribbling pre-cum as you continue to imagine she is your main squeeze, or r u wanking to orgasm while your camera is rolling?

rock hard?
some husbands have to watch photos like that when their penis is in a cock cage with spikes - their wife taunts them with hot photos (for her fun).

Reactions: yeahandy
fuk u r awesome !!!

kenev said:
c.c. how long ago for those pics as they are black and white and if that is the case you have aged awesomely and the pics would be good in any era thanks c.c. for sharing yourself with us

these black and white pictures were taken in 1995 if my memory serves me well. I was 22 at the time.

You are really sexy,for me one of the sexiest women posted.you would do for me.

I think you have not aged but matured spectaculary please share with us your stories of cuckolding your husband. I would also be grateful if you could give your Yahoo group address so I may become a member.

Dang what an unbelievably hot body you have! I REALLY love your pussy! Just the right amount of everything! thanks for sharing with us.

Oh so nice, thanks for sharing :cool:

teamviewer 430 727 987 pass:1524

very nice ..... if you ever head to Australia, I am sure we can show you around :)

Awesome pictures you are true worthy as a cuckoldress. I would love to see more of your pictures

Thank you Bethie

becoming an internet cuckoldress

Actively cuckolding my husband with friends is not enough in my eyes. So I thought it best to do it on the internet, as you can see in the certificates below

Attachments

• audrey-soft 2.jpg
    audrey-soft 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 424
  • audrey-medium 2.jpg
    audrey-medium 2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 365
  • audrey-hard.jpg
    audrey-hard.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 385
yahoo groups

hi catholic cuckoldress what is your yaoo group like to join if u grant permission

i m rodolfo...mmmm you are hot...if you come in tuscany we can enjoy....

catholic cuckoldress said:
So I thought it best to do it on the internet,

Welcome to my playground :D Love the certificates - self made or from a site?

Beautiful French Slut-Cuckoldress - what a tasty treat :)

greymaster said:
Welcome to my playground :D Love the certificates - self made or from a site?

Beautiful French Slut-Cuckoldress - what a tasty treat :)

Hi

they were made by an american friend.

great certificates...LOL

Looks authentic though