who wants to see more of me ?

• Thread startercatholic cuckoldress
  • Start date
catholic cuckoldress said:
Actively cuckolding my husband with friends is not enough in my eyes. So I thought it best to do it on the internet, as you can see in the certificates below

Excellent - no mistake in what your self-esteem tells you is your calling.

if you doubt the authenticity

busybee2011 said:
Looks authentic though

that should convince you I am real ?

Attachments

• 2012 03 06h.jpg
    2012 03 06h.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 448
  • 2012 03 06k.jpg
    2012 03 06k.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 463
that should convince you I am real ?

================

I like ...sincere or not :D

thank you !

Saraha said:
Any man who does not get an erection looking at your photo, needs to visit his therapist to defrag his mind, because you certaintly have a "friendly" body.

Now this is a compliment I like... especially from you !
I enjoy showing myself and receiving such comments...

Like the pics,I am a catholic cuck, really like your smile

Can you tell us all how you overcome your Catholic upbringing limitations, please. I know a Catholic women aged 50 who had it drummed into her not to touch her clit EVER, and she hasn't. She fears God's whip (and the place they call Hell).

You are very hot.. I would love to get sloppy seconds or thirds form your hot cunt

watcher1000 said:
You are very hot.. I would love to get sloppy seconds or thirds form your hot cunt

She is staying for tea and a truck load of frustrated soldiers from the war zone will arrive at 9pm......anbd everyone of them has blue-balls.

God with us (or at least with me)

Saraha said:
Can you tell us all how you overcome your Catholic upbringing limitations, please. I know a Catholic women aged 50 who had it drummed into her not to touch her clit EVER, and she hasn't. She fears God's whip (and the place they call Hell).

very simple: if a loving God gave me a clit, well He meant for me to use it. And since it is good to use it, I use it often. Since it was God's will that men only can come once, while women can come 5 times in a row -and more- then it was God's will that women have several lovers if they feel like it.
Amen

about Hell

I forgot : Hell is where you are if you don't believe that God meant us to be happy. Hell is not after, it is right now and here, if you keep missing the good points in life.
Like experimenting all the pleasures God offered to you, for example

I'm enjoying your photos very much, and experimenting in pleasure as we 'speak' :D How about teaching me a bit of authentic French kissing? xx

I want to see lots more of you. Very beautiful.

I forgot : Hell is where you are if you don't believe that God meant us to be happy. Hell is not after, it is right now and here, if you keep missing the good points in life.
Like experimenting all the pleasures God offered to you, for example

I agree with that HELL is how you feel when you DENY your inner cravings that God gave you to enjoy. If you crave for ice cream, indulge. Your soul gives you cravings as gifts from the universe.

So how many kids have you had - it is obvious from your pics that you have had at least one?

very simple: if a loving God gave me a clit, well He meant for me to use it. And since it is good to use it, I use it often. Since it was God's will that men only can come once, while women can come 5 times in a row -and more- then it was God's will that women have several lovers if they feel like it.
Amen

That is so profound, thank you so much.

Saraha said:
I agree with that HELL is how you feel when you DENY your inner cravings that God gave you to enjoy. If you crave for ice cream, indulge. Your soul gives you cravings as gifts from the universe.

So how many kids have you had - it is obvious from your pics that you have had at least one?

I had 2 and will stop there. Better to take good care of the little wonders you gave life to, plus take care of yourself, then to put too heavy a burden on your shoulders.

Having 2 kids, plus a loving cucky husband, plus 3 lovers is enough to fill my life

Been enjoying this thread very much, I am wondering, Do you ever think of taking on more lovers?

im new ,you are nice slut.my wife is also catholic and horney as hell

aandd said:
Been enjoying this thread very much, I am wondering, Do you ever think of taking on more lovers?

well why not ? it is only a question of feeling, and of spare time...and since cucky husband admits he was meant for this kind of marriage, why should I live a vanilla life ?

You live a very cool life.