• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who wants to swap wife pics in private?

Franky100

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2014
Hi,

Try to find same minded people who want to swap pics in private from their wife with different guys. Only good quality pics and action.
My wife is 42y old and got massaged from a few different guys. I made the pics of these dates and we did also threesomes.

Pls contact me, only if you have the same sort of pics as i have and didn't post them somewhere.

Knd rgds

Franky100 said:
Hi,

Try to find same minded people who want to swap pics in private from their wife with different guys. Only good quality pics and action.
My wife is 42y old and got massaged from a few different guys. I made the pics of these dates and we did also threesomes.

Pls contact me, only if you have the same sort of pics as i have and didn't post them somewhere.

Knd rgds
i have similar pics.....willing to swap but can we get a preview first? Maybe her body without face?

yep, sure. lets see what we can do. message me...

Franky100 said:
Hi,

Knd rgds

and why not here? what is the meaning from the section "wife pix " you can remark the face and post them anonym here , if you do not like show her face! little bit workshop

hello,we would love to do this w with you. that is what we have been looking for. we are new to this bit iam sure we can make it hot and fun for the two of you'.. looking forward to meeting both of you.

I'm with ya we i have tons of pics and vids of my wife would love to trade if your interested here's a pic of her hope u like. Let us know.Minimum45djronnie@gmail.com image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread