• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who wants to tear this 20 yr old white pussy up!?

• Thread starterWetWhiteChick
  • Start date
Then like I said....quit stallin' & start ballin'! You've yet to holla at a Pimp!

tha_real_vanilla_thrilla on yahoo im.

WetWhiteChick, if you are serious go to one of Pimps parties, and you will get all the BBC you want. It is that simple, IF YOU ARE FOR REAL:lick:

Okay Chick, you claim you are serious. The Choker is holding a BBC party this weekend, aug 25th in Cleveland. He has 8 BBC's lined up already and only 2 ladies, here is your chance to prove yourself. Also, Pimp has posted his schedule of future parties. Your have a lot of chances to get what you want.
Go out and prove yourself.

Karma may eventually bite some of you guys on the bum if you spend so much time scaring away people who try to make Dark Cavern a fun website.

A number of members have already mentioned that they don't like the constant putdowns, so they tend to drift off to other websites.

I like to think of DC as one big family where we can all make posts without ridcule. Would it not be better to 'make love, not war' ?

lol yeah so im supposed to get up and just spend all this money to go to cleveland on a 2 day notice by myself for a BBC party with a bunch of people I dont even know or had the chace to get to know .... thats NOT what im here for sorry maybe this was a mistake this place sure isn't what it used to be anymore josseta is right

and here i was lookin to see pics of if she deepthroat swallowed or did facials. hope she doesn't look at all of us being "haters" just because a few are knuckleheads.

No one's suggesting you travel alone or spend buku money to travel to an "event." If you'd at least contact me (or others) it could probably be worked out.

I'd like to fill that pussy with my thick 10" cock for sure.It looks pretty well used for a 20 y.o. Shes been around I bet.

Your picks are pretty bold and you com on really strong. Folks with those traits are limited and unrealistic to most folks. Tease a little before you give up the whole store. Trust me it can be a lot more fun to let the tension build a little. A women totally dressed is far more sexy than a naked one walking down the streat. Just slow down a bit, calm a bit and let us and you enjoy the ride before its over.

ur a lucky man to have such pussy.

yeah whatever fuck this site LOL I can go get what I want when I want it C-ya have fun guys and a little tip be a little nicer if you want something bad enuff ;)

in one pic you have black hair and the other pic you have red hair.....hummmm

I have been nothing but nice and respectful to her so if she wants to go.......hope the door doesn't hit her in the ass on the way out.

pimpology101 said:
I have been nothing but nice and respectful to her so if she wants to go.......hope the door doesn't hit her in the ass on the way out.
AH hell Pimp its that time of month for her.

not the same person in both pix yall can tell by da hair color and length.. pay attention

Damn i would love beat that pussy up

hotcouple2007 said:
sorry to burst your bubble guys, but this is a fake...the top 2 pussy pics were posted a couple months back with a totally different face pic...at best there's a 50/50 chance that one is fake...
I agree totally. If you look at the top pic the hair is different to that in the bottom pic.

Users who are viewing this thread