Who will let hubby to fuck.................

• Thread starterwilliampaticks
  • Start date

Will you let ur hubby fuck another women?

• Yes i will...........

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Nooooooooooooooooo..

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • I will make her ready for him.......

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

williampaticks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2007
Hello wives............

i have seen a lot of wives here and was thinking about how many of you would like to see ur hubby fucking another women , do you think it as sexy ?
and how many of you would like to control the scene by dominating both ur hubby and his partner and teach ur hubby to fuck good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please share ur opinion...............................

I would definitely benefit from fuck school and would find it a turn on for a woman to dom my wife and I and teach me how to fuck properly

My wife and I have fantasized about her fucking a big black cock for years. Recently she has mentioned how much she wants me to fuck another woman first. She even said she would let that other woman eat her pussy, that's hot! I wonder why she is suddenly into wanting to see me with another woman? Maybe to ease her guilt when it becomes her turn.

NightVision said:
My wife and I have fantasized about her fucking a big black cock for years. Recently she has mentioned how much she wants me to fuck another woman first. She even said she would let that other woman eat her pussy, that's hot! I wonder why she is suddenly into wanting to see me with another woman? Maybe to ease her guilt when it becomes her turn.

or may be she has now already and feels guilty at that

NightVision said:

Thats a good girl i think, so what are u waiting for ?
go and make it happen

Ur wife seducing another women to u may be a good turn on for both of u......................................

mmmmmmmmmmmmm more and more women say no to this and they want to stray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!