• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who would fuck my fat wife while i watch

• Thread starterwhitesubhubby
  • Start date

whitesubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2007
this is my fat old wife. who would fuck her and cuck me.

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 662
  • hottt 003_edited-1.jpg
    hottt 003_edited-1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 788
  • hottt 002_edited-2.jpg
    hottt 002_edited-2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 663
Reactions: Cuckold man
Would love to fuck her while you watch.

randyfrommo said:
Would love to fuck her while you watch.

Where u located

Your wife would look perfect underneath my brown smooth skinned body

thanks to all for the comments. now i have to be honest with you guys so be honest with me. she is 56 yo and has cottage cheese ass and thighs. would you still fuck her. i also love to be cuckolded by real men.

Yes, would still love to fuck her and let you watch.

i guess she is just too old and fat. oh well i guess i will just give up on finding bbc for her.

You got three offers - if you want more instant responses, try the chat rooms

I'm in NM and would love to be fucking her.

randyfrommo said:
I'm in NM and would love to be fucking her.

R u black? If so wish u weren't so far away

I would love to go to town on her.

julie-mwf said:
iv got a strap-on for her

sorry julie, i would love to see that but i dont think she will go that way

Almost there. She has been getting massages. The last few times has been BBC therapist. Yesterday she told me he fingered her and she sucked on his BBC. She made me wear panties today. Texted me this afternoon and said he is gonna make a house call. I asked her when. She told me she would advise me as to the arrangements.

My little dicklet is going crazy.

You should be ashamed of yourself for the words you use to describe your wife... She was kind enough to satisfy you by for so many years when she could of been making herself happy with handsome men . You need to thank her for making your pathetic little weeny hard while allowing you to watch :whip_it:

Susan said:
You should be ashamed of yourself for the words you use to describe your wife... She was kind enough to satisfy you by for so many years when she could of been making herself happy with handsome men . You need to thank her for making your pathetic little weeny hard while allowing you to watch :whip_it:
Yes ma'am

She got BBC now she is wanting more. I am so happy for her.

Reactions: ljcarm
She's hot, how about a pic of her pussy

Reactions: ljcarm
your slut is dope! I would love to fuck her brains out! and lick her until she trembles...

Users who are viewing this thread