Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Cunt 3

Votes: 64 47.1%
  • Cunt 4

Votes: 23 16.9%

• Total voters
J

jackinascot

These are pics of 4 of my ex gfs cunts, would like to know whos cunt you prefer?

Please vote for your fav cunt.

Attachments

• cunt1.jpg
    cunt1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 787
  • cunt2.jpg
    cunt2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 779
  • cunt3.jpg
    cunt3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 894
  • cunt4.jpg
    cunt4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 842
No comments on their cunts guys? Would love reasons why you prefer their pussys? Jack

3's cunt is the best! Look at those lips, and those thighs and the hose! Would like more pics of #3 please!

3 and 1 are great, but 3 edges out 1. I would bury my face in both with no reservations.

Personally, I like pussy lips that are large enough to not be tucked in as number 3

Since I would never want to exclude such lovely labias,,,, 3-1-4-2

I voted for 2 just because i'd love to chew on those lips for an hour or two. So, Jack, you tell us which cunt was best?

What a bunch of cunts!!!

dedkenedy said:
I voted for 2 just because i'd love to chew on those lips for an hour or two. So, Jack, you tell us which cunt was best?

Well, i loved cunt 4, as she was lovely and stretchy, she always felt tight but i could fist her, and she could take a large dilldo and my cock at the same time.

4-2-1-3 - cos I like big flaps - good to see them wrapped round a thick cock being pulled in and out of her as another guy uses her cunt. In my experience, bigger flaps also mean juicier cunt - maybe they keep the juices in better?

mmmm, tough choice, they all look so fuckable, but I am going to go with 4, love the way she looks, so ready for anything you want to do to her. Second choice would have to be 3, she looks so fresh, ready to be devoured

#2 looks the most lick-able. Second place would be #3, but completely shaved pussies make me think I'm looking at a 12 year old or younger.

I like #4 because she has fuller lips to nibble on and lick!!
Harry

3 has the best lips

4 looks like she fucks the best

i voted 3

4, 3, 2, 1.

I would love to be unlocked after #4 was fisted, then put my little cock in and explode !:eek:

All of those ladies look lovely to me !

lockedup247 said:
4, 3, 2, 1.

I would love to be unlocked after #4 was fisted, then put my little cock in and explode !:eek:

All of those ladies look lovely to me !

I would have loved to cum inside her, but i got so excited when my hand was inside her that i spunked without even touching my cock.

Love to feel a loose cunt around my small cock

#3 definitely was my fav. I like that she shaves it and the stockings puts her over the top. yummy!

keep those comments cumming as its making me cum

mmmnnn, what do u guys want to know?

I voted #3, but I would prefer #1 if someone showed her what a razor looks like. ;)