• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whos The Racsist?da Da Da Da Daaaaaaa

• Thread starternvcuck
  • Start date

nvcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2007
What A Joke,the History Channel Is Doing A Show On Diamongs.the Black Guys Dig All Day,they Have No Life ,then The Fat Jewish Broker Acting All Cocky Is Talking About All The Money He Makes.is Everybody Fucking Stupid?who,s The Real Racsist>my God Thinks Everybodys Special,not Just Lieng Fucking Jews.
Ps I Am Only Racsist Against People Who Are Racsit Againt Me.daaa

What's your point? Is someone holding a gun to the heads of the workers? You've lost me.

Only a metaphorical gun in essence of their financial destitution. They gun is the threat of no money, no food and no survival.

Has anyone seen Blood Diamond? The gun is more than metaphorical. Its exploitation of the weak, not rascism. The Chinese do it to thier own people but they are not rascist, just greedy unthinking, inhuman profitmongers.

Simple economics. Those with brains and skill make more than those with muscles. The "Fat Jew" has the skill and intellect to create a multinational mining operation and ensure its smooth function. Consequently he makes all the money. On the other hand any idiot can be given some tools and told to dig in the ground. Its no different than mining operations here in America.

Users who are viewing this thread