• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who's wife has the highest cock count ...

• Thread starterslutwifeshare
  • Start date
during our engagement and marriage I have counted over 47 men that I know of for sure (a couple of weekends away that she wont admit too are excluded). Of those 47 men only a few are one-time, the rest are multiple times. A few are over two year relationships that she had sex with at their command, demend or desire.....about 3 to 5 times a week. Overall I estimated over a 1000 times that she has had another mans cock in her. (4 years dating and 15 years of marriage)

Reactions: sc_david, Krprice58, SLUTWIFELISA and 2 others
Since 2002...

Fifteen men, eight white, seven black.
Although the latter is trending heavily at this time!
Five wore condoms, ten went bare (always her preference.)
That does NOT include men from couples we played with, which would easily
double that total!

Attachments

• P2010015.jpg
    P2010015.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,000
LOst count but with the 30+ gangbangs & 50+ motel meets often with 3 or 4 guys it would have to be over 500

Reactions: Krprice58, SLUTWIFELISA, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
1, mine. ;)

Amazing how resilient pussy is, imagine if your arm got pounded that much.

The more they get used the better they respond to cock too ...

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
It's like a crazy addiction! The more she fucks other men, the more cock she craves to feel deep inside of her! Bareback is definitely her preference, selectively of course...when men cum inside of her she feels owned! This is a huge turnon for her! To be claimed by a stranger she just met...

Reactions: purplejoys, Goin2WeFestCpl and Custer Laststand
Mine Wife had 1 guy before me then after we were married she had 3 girls a few years ago then 7 guys we met in 3 sums then another 2 she met on her own over last year then this year she said her new years resalution was to have fun and she had 4 different guys last week as well as me so she is going well

My wife prefers to stick with the same guys, so maybe 10 in total although she does like to talk about some day having 8 or 10 guys in a lineup. While she is in bed getting fucked I would be expected to fluff the next guy in line, and take orders from him as to how he wants to be prepared. She tells me, "Don't you dare let him cum in your mouth, that cum is for me", or something like that. She also says I would be expected to trim their pubic hair if to hairy, she wants them entering the room looking trimmed and rock hard and if not the blame will be mine. Very hot!

My wife only had 1 cock before

156 before we met, 135 since we met. Not bad I think. Only 3 I would go back and do with out out of all of them. Several I'd love another shot at.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Krprice58, wantwifeblkfkd and 1 other person
I have a new girlfriend of about 6 months. She tells me she stopped counting at 66 but figures she is well over 100. There has only been one since we've gotten together. Great guy. We are both off of work today, so he might be swinging by this afternoon.

We are white and have been discussing visiting a local black swing club so I expect this number to change soon

Reactions: Krprice58 and SLUTWIFELISA
I count 11 since we've been together. There may be more, I'm always finding out about a new one here or there.

Not sure how many before. I'd guess about 30.

This is just fucking.

Blow jobs and whatnot would be too much to count probably.

Were swingers for 15 years and BBC for 4 now...If I include my teen years...probably 150 different. And I still enjoy a new one.

Reactions: wantwifeblkfkd
I've had over 150 cocks over the last 3 years and my husband has no idea, the youngest was 17 and the oldest was 68. IM000830.jpg
IM000830.jpg

Reactions: Open and fun, PassionateLover, bobstudio83 and 7 others
My girlfriend has had 10 cocks in the last 1.5 years (mostly older guys). And she's looking for more =p

Reactions: Bubbacum
THE
most that my ex-wife had in one night was 26.that was in 1978 she was 19.

Reactions: Bubbacum and BbcBachelorlifestyle
I was her first when she was 18... After 20 years I would estimate around 40... at least I know for so... What is hidden in the time I was in the army I have no idea and she do not want to discuss in details...

Reactions: Bubbacum and Janet58
WHO COUNTS when you're having fun? I wouldn't have a clue with my wife ... maybe 25-30 guys since we've been married (17 years), but she's fucked several of them more than once. One in particular, she's probably screwed him a good 40-50 times.

Wow..Is thte pic of 17 yr old one?