• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who's wife has the highest cock count ...

• Thread starterslutwifeshare
  • Start date
DSC06390.jpgDSC06381.jpgDSC06384.jpgMine is 29 years old and has had 18 before me and is having her first bbc tomorrow, lol, keep tunned!

DSC06390.jpg DSC06381.jpg DSC06384.jpg

Reactions: Goin2WeFestCpl and joost
Updated, 19 last sunday, and it was black, great fuck!!!! Will post pics, lol!

Over 250

156 before we met, 135 since we met. Not bad I think. Only 3 I would go back and do with out out of all of them. Several I'd love another shot at.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA and BbcBachelorlifestyle
We don't have any numbers. Maria grew up thinking she was a good girl, only did it with two guys before she married her first hubby, who was #3. After the divorce she discovered her true nature, and in four years she fucked more than 20 guys. After we got married she did it with about 4 guys at work, then got busted and had to stop mining the workplace, though everyone still thinks of her as the "office bimbo" (which is really HOT to me). Lately she has been going to night classes at a junior college which is just far enough away for no one we know to be there. She has been acting like a cougar on the prowl, a real "Mrs. Robinson" or "Stiffler's Mom," picking up younger guys. I love it when she calls from the local tavern and says "Honey, I'm gonna be home a little late," because that's our code message that tells me she found a guy she likes. In the two years she has been doing this, she finds about 3 guys she likes every semester, so it must be up to 10 or 12 by now.

I was her first when she was 17. We got married a year later and for the first 2 years I was the only one. Then we tried swinging. In the 24 years we were married she fucked about 18 different guys, all white. She always let them cum in her pussy as she said she loved to feel them shoot their cum in her. A little over 2 years ago she started fucking black men without me knowing. When she revealed this to me she really went wild. In the last 2 years she has been fucked by over 350 black cocks and always bareback. I have been told that I am to clean her pussy anytime she is fucked. I started putting some of our experiences in stories posted on this site under the author name My Wife for blacks.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, sc_david and wantwifeblkfkd
Wow! 350 in 2 years. She's been a busy girl. That's like a new cock every other day. Good thing pussy is so resilient. And you get cleanup duty.

What more can a cuck as for?, Oh yes to watch.

around 60 before we married about 17 years ago (we where both about 30 years of age then) and around 200 since then. several of those where 3-4 in just a few hour span.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA, wantwifeblkfkd and xlove19
2wheel,
Yes she has been busy. If you read about her exploits I have posted in story section, she does not work anymore and gets fucked everyday by at least one BBC. She has been the center piece at many gangbangs. She absolutely loves to be fucked. Stories are My ife is a whoe by My Wife for Blacks.
I do get to watch most of the times she gets fucked in our bed. I am one happy cuck.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
marie has done over 600 guys she worked as stripper and loved doing gbs at stag dos she was stripper for my boss and a lot of the guys i work with only the boss has told me they all fucked her and a few did get her nimber

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, xxxeccentric and SLUTWIFELISA
Since my last post in late may (5 months ago), she has added another 8 to her count...so now we can say around 206. she emailed me this morning and told me 207 (my count...not hers) is likely to happen tonight...some young thing she met at a bar last night...that teased her into wanting to tame him.

going by my wife records she has been out on 60 dates this year,28 differ guys and two 3somes.The funny thing is we were gone away for three and half months that she didn t date anyone.

If you go by what my wife claims and run the numbers, she's easily had over 1000 men, and could have easily had as many as four times that number. She started at 18 and got married at 28, and claims to have "gone home with a different guy every night" for years. On our first date, I was eating her within 20 minutes and fucking her in another 20, which she apparently did with all her dates. This was in the late 60's and 70's, so it would have been real easy for her to accumulate those kind of totals, especially since she's extremely good looking. She still gets hit on all the time, even now in her early 60's.

Reactions: xxxeccentric and SLUTWIFELISA
Only 7, but looking for more :hump:

My wife and I have been together for over 12 years and we started swinging 6 months after we started going out. I don't have an exact count, but I would say 12 per year would be good estimate, so I would say 144. She told me she was a little slut when she was younger, so I would say her grand total would be 300 different guys.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
hi, My wife Jean has given blow jobs to 155 men. "only" 17 of them have fucked her. To let me have a virginity of hers-I am the only one who has ass fucked her. We had now been married 19 years and she is 4 years older than I am.
luv, MsGary ( called Heather for a while as cuck)

Reactions: tomcollins
I have been with her 30 years at least an average of say 8 new guys a year that's around 250 new cocks. Plus obviously some repeat visits and my mates. She was a very easy fuck before I met her, so she's easily had well in excess of 300 new cocks, she has always sucked & swallowed every guy, that must be a few gallons ?
The best bit is, after a shower her cunt is as fresh as it always been and ready to go again.
The cost of a marrying a slut is a real bargain :)

Reactions: sc_david
We've been together for 32 years and it's been on and off. Total count is not large - around 25. But with 8 guys she's been for years. We sometimes meet in threesomes. After crossing 45 line my dear started asking for gangbangs. So far we arranged three (with 4, 9 and 5 guys). Last year she suggested going black. But no good candifates so far. I mean reliable and safe.

Users who are viewing this thread