• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who's wife has the highest cock count ...

• Thread starterslutwifeshare
  • Start date
That's tough to say. She says that in high school, she got pumped more than an oil well. I didn't know her then, but a couple of my friends did, and they both claim to have fucked her on the first date.

Reactions: Bubbacum, Goin2WeFestCpl and SLUTWIFELISA
Oh a good 45 years of fucking....being pimped by my black masters where the best.

Reactions: Krprice58 and Janet58
Interesting, how does she (or the both of you )make the initial contact? And are you always with her (on her dates)hummm

ten in a year and a half, sounds like a manageable number. repeats?

Sounds like-a lot, Iam guessing you still get enjoyment somewhere in there?

sub_married_filipina said:
I've had over 150 cocks over the last 3 years and my husband has no idea, the youngest was 17 and the oldest was 68. IM000830.jpg
IM000830.jpg
Where r you?

Reactions: Krprice58
My slut has had well over 100 cocks in the past 6 or 7 years we reckon. Been hard to keep count really. About half of the guys she's fucked in front of me and others are mostly guys she arranged to meet on her own via email and recommendations from other guys.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Krprice58, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
My girlfriend started cheating on me 7 months ago, and I caught her with 10 guys different guys already (she seems to have 5 regular fuck buddies, but they share her). She doesn't know I'm aware of it, and I can't follow her every day, so I guess the number is higher.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and O_Smith
sub_married_filipina said:
I've had over 150 cocks over the last 3 years and my husband has no idea, the youngest was 17 and the oldest was 68. IM000830.jpg
Awright — very impressive, Ms. Sub_married_filipina. Keep up your good work. And, thanks for posting the photo of yourself in action.

sub_married_filipina

That's about 1 per week, and he has no idea?

I can say 1st hand that's a whole lot of covert planning.

2wheel said:
Sub_married_filipina: That's about 1 [lover] per week [you've fucked], and [your husband] has no idea? I can say 1st hand that's a whole lot of covert planning. — 2wheel

Not necessarily. Maybe Ms. Sub_married_filipina works days, and her cuckold husband works nights, or vice-versa.

—Custer

It's certainly possible but not probable. Even at most work one doesn't met 50 new people a year. I'm not criticizing I'm just saying.

2wheel said:
sub_married_filipina

That's about 1 per week, and he has no idea?

I can say 1st hand that's a whole lot of covert planning.
could be on a workshift or some small fast sneakaway. Filipinas are in quite some cases very good at that

2wheel said:
It's certainly possible but not probable. Even at most work one doesn't met 50 new people a year. I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying.

You seem to be suffering from a failure of imagination, 2wheel. If Ms. Sub_married_filipina has a job that involves interacting with the public.... being a waitress, for example, or a receptionist of some kind.... she could easily fuck a new man once or twice every week.

Ms. Sub_married_filipina, however, wasn't specific as to whether the men she fucks are all different, vs. multiple encounters with a smaller number of men. That's sort of a detail, though.

In any case, I'd say she's doing well. Keep up your good work, Ms. Sub_married_filipina!

After giving is some serious thought, I retract my assessment about planning.

I STILL think Ms. Sub_married_filipina is on the right sexual path.

A lot. Been in the lifestyle for 16years. Every month she finds herself a new bull. Gangbangs and one night stands excluded.

Reactions: Krprice58
Billparker, tell us more.

Reactions: Billparker
I've managed about two almost every weekend for the last 6 or 7 years

• Love
Reactions: Bubbacum, bobstudio83, xxxeccentric and 2 others
I was supposed to keep count?.

• Haha
Reactions: Bubbacum and zippless