Who's wife has the highest cock count ...

• Thread starterslutwifeshare
  • Start date
My wife was fucking other men while we were engaged. She worked as a teacher in the country for a year while I was in town. We would meet on some weekends but sometimes she would say there were things she needed to do so we couldn't meet.
She finally told me after I asked about marks on her breasts. When pressed she admitted to around 15 men but continued.

Reactions: JeffCA, Vinnybcuck and okdeacon
tatlocks said:
My wife was fucking other men while we were engaged. She worked as a teacher in the country for a year while I was in town. We would meet on some weekends but sometimes she would say there were things she needed to do so we couldn't meet.
She finally told me after I asked about marks on her breasts. When pressed she admitted to around 15 men but continued.
15 , at least double it. I don't know why but 99% of the ladies just cant tell hubby the real number. It don't make sense that they are this way because 99% of the time us men want the number to higher anyway. I hope the women that are reading this will come to understand that there is no need to not confess the REAL numbers. I dearly love all you ladies, so please don't be mad that I am bringing this FACT to light. Happy New Year too all, and ladies spread them lovely legs for us pussy hounds. okdeacon

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinnybcuck
okdeacon said:
15 , at least double it. I don't know why but 99% of the ladies just cant tell hubby the real number. It don't make sense that they are this way because 99% of the time us men want the number to higher anyway. I hope the women that are reading this will come to understand that there is no need to not confess the REAL numbers. I dearly love all you ladies, so be mad that I am bringing this FACT to light. Happy New Year too all, and ladies spread them lovely legs for us pussy hounds. okdeacon
I agree okdeacon.We have been married for 33 years and my wife has had at least 100 other cocks that I know of. I’m sure she’s done more. She loves sucking cock so there’s no doubt she sucks a lot more than she says. And I love it all!

My wife was just entering her late 30's when we met, so had had plenty of experience.
When I told her that I LOVED her sharing her previous experiences with me, I put her hand on my cock so she could feel my hardness.
I still had to get her plenty hot to pull out the details, but it didn't take long to realize it was EASILY dozens of men.
I posted in this thread a year or three back that (I think) I had guessed somewhere in the 60's or 70's, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was closer to 100.
By a far margin, that was all before we married. She has likely had no more than 5-6 strange dicks since. Although we've been married over 25 years now, it's been some 5 to 10 years or so since her last 'activity'. I used to get away from home for a week to 10 days at a time, 2 or 3 times a year, giving us both opportunities to do things we may not do together. Now that I'm not able to do that much anymore, opportunities are few and far between, despite my encouragement for her to make some....

Reactions: peter3811
Wow! I am some where in the middle of the pack! lol

Reactions: Vinnybcuck and peter3811
Janet58 said:
Wow! I am some where in the middle of the pack! lol
That’s ok. At least you’re in there!

She’s only on her 4th bull.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I met a redhead on Plenty of Fish who was not a small girl but not a big girl either, and we met and fucked the same day, she had to go away on a business trip for a week and we talked for hours every night, she was nervous to tell me when I asked how many guys had she fucked, she was 34 at the time and said about 125, I was shocked because i thought I was bad at over 50. I was also excited because I knew I would be able to share her in time, lol which of course i did and added about 30 to her number over the two years we dated

Reactions: 69eatmore77
I lost count. More than 500.

Mine claimed she had 6, claimed she dated all of them, strictly relationships. Then turned she fucked some guys she met online first date.

Reactions: Open and fun
sub_married_filipina said:
I've had over 150 cocks over the last 3 years and my husband has no idea, the youngest was 17 and the oldest was 68. IM000830.jpg
IM000830.jpg
I'm not married and do not Expect to be. My numbers are similar. Over last 7 years 190 different Men have fucked me. I will be 25 on march 16 and goal is to break 200 on or before st Patricks. I should tell that I have sucked nearly 400 different men OFF count not as accurate there. When a man pays me for blow job, I cum while sucking. Luv, Mary

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
She said around 200 so whats that tell you

0326160435a_HDR.jpg

Mine is only at 7 currently. Working hard to get those numbers up though

Reactions: JeffCA
Difficult to say, well over 100 for sure, she has done work in front of the camera and we counted 17 different guys that have been inside her and another 7 that just had their cock sucked/wanked.

Mine has had 27

20190311_16451(1).jpg

Mine has had 20…majority of which happened when she was 18-22 she’s now 26

is it ok if i answer for myself or do i have to wait for my hubs to tell you?? crissynh50pt:)

cr80sgif.gif

Sues said:
She has had 15 before me, she is 56 years young
It may be time to increase the count

My wife and I met when she was in her mid 30's and never married. Her only real BF was a married man for a couple years. Other than him most all her guys were one night stands.
We figure around 100 before we met and 100+ after we started dating.
We started out advertising onlinr for mfm threesomes, different guy each time. Then we hooked up with a bbc who ended up fucking her for almost 8 years.
Then it was only monogamous relationships with bulls after that, 1 to 2 year relationships.
We think she has bèn with 200+ men. Never tracked a real number.