• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whtie wife here!

• Thread starterWife4bbc21
  • Start date
Please keep us updated.

I would love to see you fuck blk...

what a cutie!

Very hot honey, where r u from?

Is that all you are going to post? I thought you could get a little naughty.

Hon,the black guy would be very lucky! And your hubby seem nice to loan you out like that.

Hey babe I am happy for you going black, I am Dark Complected man,, would love to fuck you send me email and let s talk I can travel for you

Judith you re serving black keep it up I would love to pound you as well If you ever come to wine country send me a message you will never regret

hi cutie!

The black men are going to very lucky! :hump:

If Willing

Wife4bbc21 said:
Hey guys. I am new to this! I cuck my husband and he wants me to try black, I am anxious to try it too!! Let me know what you think

Hi there, I just would like you to know if your husband is willing to let you try and you are anxious I would love to have a go of it???:hump:

You know what they say once you go black you never go back.

really lovely pics of you- would love to see more

You would look very hot taking a bbc Im sure!

very sexy young lady would love to fill you belly with my older black mans potent cum as your hub watches my big potent cock up his sexy wife

you will get plenty. you look cery sexy and fuckable. go with the flow but remember once you have tried black.. you never go back. do try and post afew pics with them if possible. many thanks.

damn you look good girl

I wish i was your hubby and could clean you up

You are lovely. Have you considered going Spic? If so, and are ever in Orlando/Central Florida I am ready.

You're gorgeous. I think you'd look great with a black cock in your mouth. Hope we get to see pics!

Users who are viewing this thread