• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why and how I cuck my worm of a husband

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date

MrsPennySneddon

Mrs Penny Sneddon
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2020
Greater Manchester
www.blowbangslut.com
More than half of all wives fuck with other men. Some do it behind their husband's back, some do it because the husband wants them to, and some because they themselves want to do it. Either way, the result is the same. The woman the man married has sex with other men. And that's how it should be.

Some wives do it as part of a normal relationship. Others do it just because they can. Whichever way it is, the woman feels total CONTEMPT for the husband who either encourages her to have sex with other men or who just puts up with it. What else could she feel? The man who married her accepts her having sex with other men, accepts other men seeing his wife naked and has to sit there and watch while:

- other men ogle his wife's naked body
- men grope his wife's tits and the rest of her body
- men push fingers up his wife's cunt, and make her cum
- men kiss his wife, and she kisses them back passionately
- men put their cocks in his wife's mouth and she sucks them until they spunk in her mouth
- men push their cocks deep up his wife's cunt and fuck her bareback
- men shoot their spunk in or on his wife's body
- his wife makes him lick-up the other men's cum and swallow it all

In accepting other men using his wife, the cuckold is NO LONGER A MAN - he is a WORM. He is acknowledging that his wife needs other men to satisfy her sexually, because he himself cannot. He is letting himself be turned into the bitch in the marriage, acknowledging that he is nothing but an object of derision to all the other men who have sex with his wife. The woman stays in the relationship because she is free to do whatever she wants with other men.

Personally, I felt contempt for my husband from the start. I cuck the WORM for two reasons. Firstly, I'm a SLUT and I like having sex with other men. Secondly, I like humiliating and putting down my husband. Its all part of the FemDom marriage we have. He has always been submissive, and puts up with me treating him like SHIT. When at home, I keep him naked and collared, and use him as a toilet. All he is to me is a TOILET. Since the day we married over 17 years ago I've used his mouth as a toilet every day, and he drinks all my piss. I feel nothing for him, and I despise him for letting me treat him as I do. He is no longer a man; he is an abject worm - just a PIECE OF SHIT. He is my bitch. That is his place in life.

When it comes to sex, I don't let him fuck me, so he wanks all the time like an animal. The only other sex he gets is when he sucks other men's cocks. I love to have sex with other men in front of him, as it rubs his nose in how PATHETIC he is to let other men use his wife. The fact that he accepts me being fucked by other men only makes me feel even more contempt for him. When other men are using me, I sometimes look at him sitting there like the abject worm he is, and feel the utmost LOATHING for him. Thankfully for sluts like me there are weak men like my husband to get married to. We don't marry them for love; we marry them for the freedom that having a pathetic cuckold can give us. And we feel total contempt for them.

Twinpic.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MilfandCuck, candymancan, Manwaife and 2 others
Hi Ms. PennySneddon,

Re.:
MrsPennySneddon said:
More than half of all wives fuck with other men. Some do it behind their husband's back, some do it because the husband wants them to, and some because they themselves want to do it. Either way, the result is the same. The woman the man married has sex with other men. And that's how it should be. .......Personally, I felt contempt for my husband from the start. ..... When at home, I keep him naked and collared, and use him as a toilet. He is my bitch. That is his place in life. .......When it comes to sex, I don't let him fuck me, so he wanks all the time like an animal. ..... Thankfully for sluts like me there are weak men like my husband to get married to. We don't marry them for love; we marry them for the freedom that having a pathetic cuckold can give us. And we feel total contempt for them.
Thank you for posting your straightforward description of your hotwife / cuckold husband femdom marriage with your submissive cuckold, and for posting your photos that illustrate your relationship.

Your practice of requiring your cuckold to drink your pee every day seems a particularly valuable way to reinforce his submissive role in your marriage. Descriptions of this practice, from the point of view of men, can be found here:

The desirability of women requiring their husbands to drink their pee:
https://lovingfemaleauthority.blogspot.com/2006/10/golden-pleasure-not-often-discussed.html

whch includes the following comment:

“I drink my wife's piss quite often and enjoy the warmth it gives me.

“She enjoys the position to have me under her..... The feeling of warmth is so affectionate in my mind, body and soul, that I find her piss to be divine... something heavenly.

“She takes care to drink large amounts of liquids and avoids coffee and tea during the day so that in the evening she has clear, warm nectar ready for me.

“Drinking her piss has made me a more dedicated husband for her and has reduced the small quarrels we had in general.

“It has also helped me to increase mutual love and respect for each other.

“Drinking piss is a great satisfying act which helps to nullify ego differences and helps to unite souls…. its a love potion to increase dedicated love for each other.”

You might consider, if you aren’t doing this already, adding financial domination to your femdom practices, in which all of your household accounts would be in your name only, your cuckold’s paychecks (if any) would be deposited automatically in an account with only your name on it, and his only source of income would be a small cash allowance you would give him each week — the amount varying somewhat, perhaps, in accordance with whether he meets your standards for good housework and other behavior. (Obviously this should include a mechanism for your cuckold to gain access to your household funds if it should happen you are disabled by, for instance, a traffic accident or, e.g., by the coronavirus / COVID-19.)

Your post suggests you are more than familiar with, and practice, the style of marriage advocated (for instance) here*:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (softcover, 298 pp.)

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The Femdom Experience (softcover, 317 pp.).

(Both books are available from well-known online sources.)

* Disclaimer: I do not know or have a relationship of any kind with Ms. Sutton or her book distributors, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her books.

It sounds like you have your career as a sexually- and personally-liberated married woman, and your associated relationship with your submissive cuckold, well in hand. Thank you again for your post.

—Custer
——————————-

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. PennySneddon,

Re.:

Thank you for posting your straightforward description of your hotwife / cuckold husband femdom marriage with your submissive cuckold, and for posting your photos that illustrate your relationship.

Your practice of requiring your cuckold to drink your pee every day seems a particularly valuable way to reinforce his submissive role in your marriage. Descriptions of this practice, from the point of view of men, can be found here:

The desirability of women requiring their husbands to drink their pee:
https://lovingfemaleauthority.blogspot.com/2006/10/golden-pleasure-not-often-discussed.html

whch includes the following comment:

“I drink my wife's piss quite often and enjoy the warmth it gives me.

“She enjoys the position to have me under her..... The feeling of warmth is so affectionate in my mind, body and soul, that I find her piss to be divine... something heavenly.

“She takes care to drink large amounts of liquids and avoids coffee and tea during the day so that in the evening she has clear, warm nectar ready for me.

“Drinking her piss has made me a more dedicated husband for her and has reduced the small quarrels we had in general.

“It has also helped me to increase mutual love and respect for each other.

“Drinking piss is a great satisfying act which helps to nullify ego differences and helps to unite souls…. its a love potion to increase dedicated love for each other.”

You might consider, if you aren’t doing this already, adding financial domination to your femdom practices, in which all of your household accounts would be in your name only, your cuckold’s paychecks (if any) would be deposited automatically in an account with only your name on it, and his only source of income would be a small cash allowance you would give him each week — the amount varying somewhat, perhaps, in accordance with whether he meets your standards for good housework and other behavior. (Obviously this should include a mechanism for your cuckold to gain access to your household funds if it should happen you are disabled by, for instance, a traffic accident or, e.g., by the coronavirus / COVID-19.)

Your post suggests you are more than familiar with, and practice, the style of marriage advocated (for instance) here*:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (softcover, 298 pp.)

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The Femdom Experience (softcover, 317 pp.).

(Both books are available from well-known online sources.)

* Disclaimer: I do not know or have a relationship of any kind with Ms. Sutton or her book distributors, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her books.

It sounds like you have your career as a sexually- and personally-liberated married woman, and your associated relationship with your submissive cuckold, well in hand. Thank you again for your post.

—Custer
——————————-

That is funny. You obviously haven't heard of Cybelianism. www.cybelians.com (you'll need Flash to view).

Hi Ms. PennySneddon,

Re.:
MrsPennySneddon said:
That is funny. You obviously haven't heard of Cybelianism. www.cybelians.com (you'll need Flash to view).
I have, in fact, heard of the Cybellian movement, as summarized at the link you provided — according to which:

“The Cybelian Movement

“Welcome to the Cybelians website, online presence of the Cybelian Organisation. We are a movement promoting gynocracy and female-led relationships. Founded in 2004, we have members in 98 countries throughout the World. Our aims are to bring about a Global gynocracy facilitating female-led marriages Worldwide, and to foster Femdom harmony, good health and World peace through human toiletry.

“There are two forms of Cybele marriage - the 'vanilla' one for those who prefer loving female-led relationships, and the FemDom one in which the wife is uncaring and feels little or nothing for her husband. The man willingly consents to be kept naked & collared when home, sleep on the floor, and serve as a toilet to the wife. Cybelian women can cuckold their husbands with as many other men as they wish.

On this website you will find details of all aspects of Cybelianism. If you're not yet a Cybelian, we hope you'll join us - just enter your details on the form on the right.”

But, I haven’t heard much about them lately, so thank you for providing the link.

The link to Ms. Elise Sutton's more extensive site is:
http://femalesuperiority.com

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. PennySneddon,

Re.:

I have, in fact, heard of the Cybellian movement, as summarized at the link you provided — according to which:

“The Cybelian Movement

“Welcome to the Cybelians website, online presence of the Cybelian Organisation. We are a movement promoting gynocracy and female-led relationships. Founded in 2004, we have members in 98 countries throughout the World. Our aims are to bring about a Global gynocracy facilitating female-led marriages Worldwide, and to foster Femdom harmony, good health and World peace through human toiletry.

“There are two forms of Cybele marriage - the 'vanilla' one for those who prefer loving female-led relationships, and the FemDom one in which the wife is uncaring and feels little or nothing for her husband. The man willingly consents to be kept naked & collared when home, sleep on the floor, and serve as a toilet to the wife. Cybelian women can cuckold their husbands with as many other men as they wish.

On this website you will find details of all aspects of Cybelianism. If you're not yet a Cybelian, we hope you'll join us - just enter your details on the form on the right.”

But, I haven’t heard much about them lately, so thank you for providing the link.

The link to Ms. Elise Sutton's more extensive site is:
http://femalesuperiority.com

—Custer

You didn't notice :) I AM Cybele.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
MrsPennySneddon said:
You didn't notice :) I AM Cybele.
Yes Ma'am. Sorry about that :(. The site includes photos of you and your submissive cuckold, but I thought it was because you were posing as an example of a woman who adheres to the concepts and practices of Cybellian marriage. I hope you will accept my apologies :(:(.

BTW, since you refer to your cuckold "wanking like an animal," I assume you are writing from the U.K.?

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Yes Ma'am. Sorry about that :(. The site includes photos of you and your submissive cuckold, but I thought it was because you were posing as an example of a woman who adheres to the concepts and practices of Cybellian marriage. I hope you will accept my apologies :(:(.

BTW, since you refer to your cuckold "wanking like an animal," I assume you are writing from the U.K.?
No need to be sorry. I founded Cybelianism in 2004. Yes, I am in the UK (but born in NY)

Reactions: Custer Laststand
MrsPennySneddon said:
No need to be sorry. I founded Cybelianism in 2004. Yes, I am in the UK (but born in NY)
Thank you for the clarification, Ms. PennySneddon Ma'am. It's an honor to meet you, if only online, as the actual founder of Cybelianism.

I asked about your U.K. residence because, as you obviously know, Brits refer to male masturbation a.k.a. jacking off as "wanking."

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for the clarification, Ms. PennySneddon Ma'am. It's an honor to meet you, if only online, as the actual founder of Cybelianism.

I asked about your U.K. residence because, as you obviously know, Brits refer to male masturbation a.k.a. jacking off as "wanking."
You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread