• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why are asian men always the cuck for white or black bulls

• Thread starterdsds
  • Start date

dsds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
Its kinda weird because you see black/white bulls all the time but never asian. You typically see asian men always being the cuck and watching their asian wives get fucked by black/white bulls and servicing them. This may be off topic but this kind of thing happens in gay relationships too. Usually the asian guy dresses feminine, is submissive and a bottom. And the non asian guy is the dominant and masculine top.

Why do asian men always play the role of the submissive "woman"?

"Generally" Asian men were taught "traditional" manorisms and that leads to a more submissive role. Plus Asians as a whole are more gentle and caring in general, where as "Western society" has a belief more so that being gentle and caring is more feminine.

cuckoldinpanties said:
"Generally" Asian men were taught "traditional" manorisms and that leads to a more submissive role. Plus Asians as a whole are more gentle and caring in general, where as "Western society" has a belief more so that being gentle and caring is more feminine.

============

read some history about the Japanese
soldiers during world war two :mad:

duke9555 said:
============

read some history about the Japanese
soldiers during world war two :mad:

Huge difference from love and war. I have a friend that was in Nam. He is the nicest guy in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly, he would give you the shirt off his back. However in Nam he was a regular bad ass GI Joe and has more then his share of medals and comidations to prove. War has a different temperment and honor.

Cock size

dsds said:
Its kinda weird because you see black/white bulls all the time but never asian. You typically see asian men always being the cuck and watching their asian wives get fucked by black/white bulls and servicing them. This may be off topic but this kind of thing happens in gay relationships too. Usually the asian guy dresses feminine, is submissive and a bottom. And the non asian guy is the dominant and masculine top.

In general Asian men have smaller cocks than white and black men ~ so it is more natural for small cocked men to see themselves as cuckolds.

Also in certain parts of Asia the diet is very rich in soy proteins, which are now suggested as contributing to males having elevated levels of oestrogen in their systems, which again would predispose them to cuckoldry.

Lastly as a comment to eastern culture, can you see more macho societies than the Japanese where males are so recognised as being the dominant sex. Or to China where often females babies are seen as undesirables!

cuckoldinpanties said:

haha that is a ridiculous statement. if you really believe that from your interaction with asian people, it just means that they all think you're a huge douchebag and just want you to go away as soon as possible before they feel the urge to rip your head off.

Though cock size makes sense, I think it is largely a result of prejudice and our unfamiliarity with their culture. Dominance and submission has a significant following in Japan and the samurai tradition is very much alive in the Japanese psyche. It could just be that Japanese male dominants aren't interested in playing with cucks. And talk about losing "face". The humiliation factor has to by huge for the Japanese cuck.

dsds said:

Perhaps there are plenty of Asian play partners in Asian countries.......or the cuckold/hotwife phenomenon is more cultural-specific than most people ( especially the fantasy buffs! ) believe or know? Then again; it might be that the phenomenon isn't all that wide-spread at all....or that Asians don't really participate in it as a rule?

As a Chinese, I'd like to try to answer the question.Firstly, asian men have a smaller penis--this has been mentioned above. A small cock man would definitely be happy to watch his wife get fucked by a huge cock. It's a kinda phychological humiliation and hence a great entertainment for the cuck. this is why asian men prefer white or black bulls. Secondly, asian men, especially orientals, are hardly believe people aroung them. Here in China people are quite indirect, almost everybody think others are holding a conspiracy. For the safety issue, we'd prefer to find a western guy who has little relations with our daily life.

I'd say cuckolding, closet sissyness and other types of 'deviant' behaviours are more symptoms of western society suppression which requires much greater conformity to sexual stereotypes than anywhere i have been in Asia. In Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia,Vietnam they wouldn't bat an eyelid at half of what we in the West might get our rocks off with like buying a pair of panties in a department store in full view of a couple of sales girls. When you have the levels of freedom they have here i don't think the same behaviours require to surface in these types of clique to the same extent.

I'm an Indian guy, and have been a bull with two couples - one was East Asian, and the other was white. So it happens, but we don't hear about it much because there are so many more white and black bulls, at least in the US and other western countries.

cuckindie said:
ALL the replies on this subject have validity, but it is true, you never see or hear about an 'Asian stud' (almost a 'contradiction in terms'). I've looked for forums that avdertise 'Asian stud available for black & white wives', but never found one! I suppose for convenience people say, 'Asian men have small cocks', whether that is true or not, there is no crtain proof.
BTW I've just discovered this forum, & am enjoying going through all the pages, & adding my 'tupence worth of knowledge' on things close to my heart!
A good forum indeed, so let's all contribute in abundance!
I am asian but not japaness .. and I have a big cock ...its not true when ppl say that asian re small not all of them. 70% of middeleastern re big thats what I know for sure.

Seriously, I don't think any race are inferior or superior.

I have no doubt asian bulls do exist (and indian), but you don't hear much about them.

It's much more exciting for cucks and hotwives to get owned by a dominant, tall white or black man than a short asian. Why? Because it's a fact that both African and White men are the biggest in the world (both cock-size and height).

This creates sex fetishes. I know many white cuck couples have fantasies about USA getting black and turned into an African continent with cuck husband slaves, but on the other hand many asian men have the same fantasy with white men (I know this from experience :eek:) - There are even black couples who gets cucked by white men. Yes, it's true. Not often they are heard, but this is most likely due to the overwhelming amount of bigmouthed black men and angry white sissies who often terrorise cuckold forums.

Where I live (Denmark), there are many immigrants. A friend of mine often pounds muslim women. For them, the fantasy involves getting fucked by a christian, white man. Some of them even wants my friend to say racist things during sex. Pretty funny.

Before finding a regular couple, I must admit that I once did a somalian girl. It was very erotic. I was the racist, norse viking looking to get laid, and she was the innocent, black muslim girl.... ahem... nevermind ;) (Getting a boner while I wrote that... maybe I should give her a call again)

My point is, the inferior/superior fantasy is something that shouldn't be taken serious. It's erotic for some couples, but it's just a fantasy.

Being of Japanese origin myself and having a smaller sized member, it's natural to look at white guys as bigger "in general", because they are. That's just a fact. This also includes penis size. Of course there are exceptions to any rule, but as a Japanese cuckold it is much easier to find better hung non-asians than it would be the other way around.

From the female perspective, if you asked the average Japanese woman what her image of sex with a white guy would be, it would be a big dick and rough sex. Now don't get me wrong, that does not mean most Japanese girls secretly want to sleep with white or black guys. In fact, I think most are scared of the size and reputation. In my cuckold experiences with all my Japanese exes most got started only because I was into it...then grew to get off on it only after they got accustomed to the larger size and differences.

But to me that is the greatest thing about being a cuckold of asian descent in Japan. Taking girls that have literally never even shaken a foreigners hand before, and turning them on to well hung western cocks.

raging bull said:
I know an Asian guy with a massive cock, he's a big lump too, he's just not into being a bull or a cuck, he wouldn't even know about it.
The main thing to remember is that most black bulls have a thing about getting one over on "whiteys" wife, which is a revenge issue, which can be attributed to the fact that they still have an inferiority complex about white society.
BULLS are as inferior as cucks, there is obviously a social short coming there, the fact that they are ****** to fuck a nerds wife an can't get their own is pathetic as some little idiot watching with a plastic tabe bolted to his prick.
It may turn you on to see a BULL fuck your wife, but the truth of it is that no matter how big your orgy, the whole room is filled with people with inferiority complexes.
The HOTWIFE needs to humiliate someone because she's had it done to her somewhere along the line and needs her revenge, the BULL is a failure no matter how big his cock, because he still needs revenge, and the cuck takes his revenge out on himself in a self perpetuating spiral.

===========

sorry to burst your nice little sociology lesson
BUT many 'bulls' are regular guys who just happen
to have a surfeit of self-confidence and many have a big cock
and aren't shy about fucking another guys wife :D

as to us cucks ....we are turning hops into beer
the HW's? i don't know anything about women

cuckolded by an asian guy

I have the opposite situation. My white wife loves asian cocks. She said their cocks are so much harder and they stay hard even after they cum in her. I could never do that. So she has been fucking an asian friend for a long time. It started when we were about 45 and all kids were grown up and out of the houses. He is also married to an asian woman who is sexy as hell but doesn't like white cocks. She says we are too soft and when we fuck we are one and done. He comes over our house twice a week to fuck my wife. Most of the time I watch him fucking her. Before they fuck she likes to have us stand next to each other with erections and humiliates me because his dick is longer, thicker, and almost touches his belly button. My dick like most white dicks points out, not up. My cock is 5 to 5 1/2 inches long whereas his cock is at least 7 inches. It doesn't take him long to make her orgasm. I would say 2 minutes after penetrating her pussy she has her first orgasm. In all of the years I fucked her I never made her orgasm by fucking her. He comes in about 5 minutes after she has had a couple of orgasms. Then he stays hard and keeps fucking her. She loves that so much that she orgasms quickly again. In all he cums twice and she orgasms at least 5 times. Once in a while she lets me fuck her, but not very often. She says her pussy is just for his rock hard asian dick.

Reactions: anmonan
oldmrd said:
I have the opposite situation. My white wife loves asian cocks...

Can we see her pic, oldmrd..lol ;)

cuckoldinpanties said:

I like your explanation of a gentle, caring race of people who have been ruled by powerful Leaders.

The nipples on a man's chest remind him that all humans are built using a female frame. If you add testosterone in big amounts from week 6 in the life of a foetus, the clit grows rapidly bigger and develops into a full size penis and the vaginal slit closes up (you can see the scar if you look). The 32 skene glands mature into a fully formed prostrate gland.

Females have the potential to make their own sperm to make themselves pregnant if scientists can decide which hormones they need to do this to mature the skene glands into a fully operating prostrate gland like a male. There is something missing other than the testosterone. I guess if a cuckold was to eat enough creampies, he could help the scientists unsolve the mystery - and the cuck would not need to paid.

Users who are viewing this thread