• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why are hotwives referred to as 'whores' etc ??

• Thread starterTease_Me
  • Start date
T

Tease_Me

Hi all,

Still very new here and reading through some of the forums, I find a lot of cuckolds (and bulls for that matter) referring to their partners (or hotwives) as 'whores' / 'sluts' etc...

after all, most times it is the cuckold begging the wife to indulge in this hot and sexy practice ergo the hotwife is doing this for their cuckold partner as much as for themselves.

I guess I am just trying to figure out if these terms are because when the posts are being written, that the writer is really horny and these terms are actually meant as a form of endearment to their partner, or are they, in fact meant to be insulting ?

I personally am in the process of trying to get my wife to invite another man into our bedroom for us to experiment and I can't see myself calling my wife a *****/slut etc... during general discussions as I find it kinda insulting to the woman ? - I can (and do sometimes use these terms with my wife in the bedroom of course as it turns us both on)

lol, I have probably missed the boat completely here ... but any enlightening comments on this would b great !!

Cheers
Tease_Me
:D:p:D

agree

i agree that these terms are insulting to a woman. i don't refer to my wife as slut or ***** but at the same time she is welcome to "ACT" that way if there is such a way to "ACT" like a slut or *****. sex is sex and what feels good to two people is fine with me. that is for her and her partners enjoyment in bed just as you referenced yourself and your wife..... ;)

follow up ...

Hi all,

No replies as yet, I am especially interested in how the ladies feel about this subject ... do you find these terms insulting ?

Hope to hear from you all :D

agree

Thanks for the response 'QUEEN LINDA'S cucky' - I am glad to see that it is not just me who feels this way regarding this...

I really thought I might have missed the boat on this one and everyone else here was a higher plane and seeing things my mind was not capable of seeing as yet.

I have to admit that for a while there I thought I just might be alone on this.

:D:):D

Why are hot-wives called "whores"

Great question! I do not call my wife a "*****" even when she is giving a fuck to another guy. You can share your wife with other men, and still respect her. When a wife is naked on the bed, and writhing about beneath an equally naked "other" guy, and you can actually see where his hardened prick is pistoning into her hot hole, you will feel nothing but love and respect for her, if you are a "good" husband.

When my wife and I have met with other men, we feel closer than ever after-wards. In the next few days, we fuck several times and we talk about the experience. She will ask "Did it really turn you on to watch him fuck me?" and I will say "God, Yes! There's nothing that gets me going like watching another guy shove his prick up your hole and pound you until you cum! I love it! I love for you to fuck with other men!"

Then when I ask "So, how do you really feel about other guys fucking you?" she will smile and roll her eyes and say "I love it too! All those other dicks! Some of them really big! I love feeling them in my pussy!"

When we talk like that, we are also fucking, and have some of the best "cums" ever, just because we have brought other guys in to fuck her! My wife is "Hot, but she's not a "*****"!!

john

hey john glad you share the same feelings about your wife. there was a woman who asked this same question about 3-4 weeks ago. i responded to her post as well if you want to backtrack my responses you will find her post. woman and men should be treated with respect. terms used behind closed doors during sex are fine but thats where there should stay.... ;)

I guess it would depend on the woman involved.
Some woman do indeed get off on playing the part of a slut/ ***** and being called a slut, etc serves to reinforce the womans pleasure in her slut role playing.

In my wifes case, she freely admitts that she truly enjoys being a slut on ocasion and enjoys being called a slut/***** when the situation warrents it.

I admit, I do not understand this, myself. My wife would go ballastic were anyone to call her a *****, slut, etc. The odd thing is, she often (jokingly, to a degree) refers to herself as her lover's slut. Personally, I think the terms are insulting. I can understand someone saying, about his widfe or lover, "She's been acting very slutty, tonight." But that's the extent I can go.

Personally I get turned on by the idea of my wife being referred to as a slut.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife does not appreciate derogatory terms, period.

First time anyone called her ***** or slut, would be his last communication with her. I consider the guys who use these terms somewhat clueless.

why are hot wives referred to as *****??etc..

i have observed in my experiece in this ,that, for Many Wives, they feel themselves "as though" they are WHORES /SLUTS etc.. and , their excitement is, intensified by, being called a whor etc... while She is fucking / cucking,Her Husband. I would have to say in my opinion, it's primarily "ROLE PLAYING" for all parties involved and should not be taken as serious or, insulting by the Woman .;)

ceeman said:
i have observed in my experiece in this ,that, for Many Wives, they feel themselves "as though" they are WHORES /SLUTS etc.. and , their excitement is, intensified by, being called a whor etc... while She is fucking / cucking,Her Husband. I would have to say in my opinion, it's primarily "ROLE PLAYING" for all parties involved and should not be taken as serious or, insulting by the Woman .;)

Exactlly! Let this be the last word on this subject as some woman definately like being called a slut/ *****. :)

NYJOE said:
Exactlly! Let this be the last word on this subject as some woman definately like being called a slut/ *****. :)

I don't think so.

You say some. That doesn't mean all so they shouldn't be lumped into a catagory of everyone being called that. My wife can say that she will be slutty or slutting around but I have never heard her refer to herself as a slut and I can tell you that if I were to call her a ***** I probably wouldn't like the repercussions. A ***** is normally a derogitory word for **********. A woman who receives pay in exchange for sexual favors. I doubt that many here could classify their wives as such.

In my upteen years of being involved in the swinging lifestyle before we went to single males only I have never met a woman who referred herself as a ***** and I have met probably more sexually then most on here due to our lifestyle choices. Relax, I didn't say all.

The thing is, if a woman describes herself in a derogitory way that doesn't mean you can follow with the same. If someones wife or GF likes being called that then go for it. If not I would stay clear of calling her anything but dear. It sure makes life easier. So please don't refer to all as a Slut or *****.

I don't like calling them sluts and whores. For me, cuckold is all about empowering the women. Putting their sexual needs first.

amaturecuck said:
I don't think so.

You say some. That doesn't mean all so they shouldn't be lumped into a catagory of everyone being called that. My wife can say that she will be slutty or slutting around but I have never heard her refer to herself as a slut and I can tell you that if I were to call her a ***** I probably wouldn't like the repercussions. A ***** is normally a derogitory word for **********. A woman who receives pay in exchange for sexual favors. I doubt that many here could classify their wives as such.

In my upteen years of being involved in the swinging lifestyle before we went to single males only I have never met a woman who referred herself as a ***** and I have met probably more sexually then most on here due to our lifestyle choices. Relax, I didn't say all.

The thing is, if a woman describes herself in a derogitory way that doesn't mean you can follow with the same. If someones wife or GF likes being called that then go for it. If not I would stay clear of calling her anything but dear. It sure makes life easier. So please don't refer to all as a Slut or *****.

I did say "some" :)

We can argue wether women like to be called a slut etc....

Bottome line.... some woman like to be called sluts and some don't.
That is what I ment.

Soooo back to my original question ... why then on these posts do bulls and cucks post a reply that usually has the term slut or ***** in it i.e. "... i will give that slut what she deserves/wants..." - these guys post a single comment on a discussion with these terms in it, are they meant as a sideways compliment or r the posters just horny at the time ??

Tease_Me said:
Soooo back to my original question ... why then on these posts do bulls and cucks post a reply that usually has the term slut or ***** in it i.e. "... i will give that slut what she deserves/wants..." - these guys post a single comment on a discussion with these terms in it, are they meant as a sideways compliment or r the posters just horny at the time ??

I take it as a dominating comment and that the poster has no idea of just what it is to be Cucked. Any practicing male cuck would know better then to call his wife such things because the fact is, she is empowering over him. The so called bulls (for lack of a different term) think they can dominate too but what i find funny is that they think they can dominate the female too when in fact she is empowered over them too. So many people here don't seem to realize that it is the female that has all the power here. The Cuck is treated as the female wishes. The Bull does as the female wishes because he is but a tool for her. The female does as she wishes.

Never bought Tampons

This is probably a more pertinant subject than most realize. I assure you, anyone foolish enough to call my wife a ***** or a slut would never have another conversation with her or me.
This is another of those areas that make it easy to identify fakes or wannabes. When I see a post referring to a woman as a ***** or slut, I figure I'm seeing something written by a dud who will never have to pick up some tampons on his way home.

Talking about your wife having fun acting slutty is a far cry from calling her a slut. Try calling a real ***** a ***** and watch her reaction. You won't do it twice.

I have to ad my two cents worth.
Even if a woman spreads for money, a woman working in the sex trade, a gentleman does not call her a ***** or a slut. Anybody using these words demonstrates what kind of character he is. And if a husband calls his wife a ***** he tells the world that he is a pimp.

I refer to my wife and she refers to herself as a slut. It is not a put down but rather a proud label of a highly sexual woman who enjoys sex and is not hindered by society's sexual restrictions.

She wants and needs bbc and is not afraid to go get it. She is a good slut and I am proud of her for being one and she takes pride in being a hot wife.

Users who are viewing this thread