• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why are indian men sissy and pakistani manly?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Reactions: AmirAkbar
I heard from surveys that pakistani penises are also much larger then their indian counter parts

Reactions: AmirAkbar
Indians have more fun (double the fun actually), because they can switch from manly to sissy at will. Many female Television stars play lesbian roles, because it means they get more work rather than be cast as a "set character".

What is the point of pakistani men having larger cocks if they can't use them very often. Surely, there is a "life out there" beyond just tug-tug-tug?

Macho men mostly regret their lives when they are sitting in a wheelchair in the Rest Home. They wished they had of tried more things instead of being macho 24/7. Too late, they realise that the adaptable cuckolds and Indians actually had HEAPS MORE FUN.

WTF- Maybe this is a custom we need to pick up here in the US. It's all fun and games until the MIL accidently gets shot!! ROFLMAO

Funny you should ask that redheads - considering that Indian men don't have to play with guns to declare their manhood, they instead focus on sex and getting laid, besides of course other achievements :):)

heyblue50 said:
Only thing that dictates this is your intelligence and open sexuality. If a individual wants to be a cuck, it is not his birth heritage it is what his sexuality has been ******* to, same thing for the bull. Can they do both, of course if it is there desire.

Only animals perform the same sexual ritual, the human species, and even with the different races, can change there approach, desire and of course ability.

This only confirms my belief that all, and I repeat all races are racist, only the ability to understand your racist attitude, your intelligence to change it along with your morality to understand it will give you the desire to be less of a racist.

Give you an example, a few years ago, I had several accidents, not my fault, 4 to be exact, I am caucasion and the other individuals in all the accidents were of african descent. On the fourth one I was sitting at a light, and was rear ended, I looked in my mirror and saw that the male driving was of african descent. My first response was that fuckin nigger.

I felt bad immediately and controled my anger.

We all have the choice of sex, no matter what race.

==========

a brilliant insight deserving of its own thread so we
can all ponder its significance and majestic sweep.

heyblue50 said:
Only thing that dictates this is your intelligence and open sexuality. If a individual wants to be a cuck, it is not his birth heritage it is what his sexuality has been ******* to, same thing for the bull. Can they do both, of course if it is there desire.

Only animals perform the same sexual ritual, the human species, and even with the different races, can change there approach, desire and of course ability.

This only confirms my belief that all, and I repeat all races are racist, only the ability to understand your racist attitude, your intelligence to change it along with your morality to understand it will give you the desire to be less of a racist.

Give you an example, a few years ago, I had several accidents, not my fault, 4 to be exact, I am caucasion and the other individuals in all the accidents were of african descent. On the fourth one I was sitting at a light, and was rear ended, I looked in my mirror and saw that the male driving was of african descent. My first response was that fuckin nigger.

I felt bad immediately and controled my anger.

We all have the choice of sex, no matter what race.

You got rear-ended, and if you had played your cards right, he would probably agreed to bitch fuck you (with an audience) if you had taken him home to meet your wife.

Meeting four black men - what was the lesson that the universe was wanting you to learn from black skin? Was it that white men are an endangered species, only making up 20% of world's population, and likely to drop further back towards the 7% mark by the end of the 21st century.

With male spermatoza numbers dropping fast in America, and westerners putting off marriages to around 30, the number of white couples not able to conceive is heading towards serious proportions.

It may not be global warming that wipes out the human (white race) but obesity and lack of tadpoles.

Is it any wonder, therefore, that white filly is looking towards the colored races to keep the human race going. White men are too PC, their confidence lacking. Black men are so full of confidence when it comes to breeding.

^ white race is under huge threat. especially if we are giving our mothers, sisters, daughters to black and non white men to be fucked and get pregnant. White women also share blame in this though, they love to go black and have black babies. I have heard so many times that white women find black babies cuter then white babies, just in my office a white women said this the other day.

redheads said:
why are indian men sissy and pakistani men manly??? Aren't they both from south asia??

Pakistani men are manly, a bit too manly, look how they play with guns: WEDDING FIRING IN PAKISTAN.......... CRAZY FIRING EVER - YouTube

^ i dont think sissy indian men can ever do that

Funny you should mention this... I got totally screwed. I am American, born and raised, but my ethnic background is Indian mother and Afghan father.

My father was very masculine, body hair, muscular, strong, sturdy legs, v-build. I inherited all that, and even a little more so. However, I got the small penis... Which could have been bad luck, or come from the Indian side as they generally have very small penises.

My brother on the other hand got the soft looks. I remember his wife showed some pix of him dressed as a woman (she claimed for halloween, though I think she was just humiliating him as there were no decorative hints of halloween in the picture at all). He looked damn good too.

I am truly annoyed at my ironic curse. If i was was soft and small all the way around, I would have gladly gone girly. And if I had been giften with a large cock, I would have gladly had the confidence and life of a "man".

But as it stands, I make a decent presentation, but can't deliver the goods. I could kid myself and say size doesn't matter... But (and this is totally and pathetically true) when 4 out of 5 of my girlfriends were honest enough to tell me I was the smallest man they had ever been with (nice of them to say that without my even asking)... And when my fiancee (now ex) grabbed my crotch for the first time and could only sigh and say, "it's okay" (totally true)... Nobody can convince me size doesn't matter.

At least I know how to put my tongue to good use, when I'm in a relationship. But it just confirms for me that I would have been far better off as a girl, lol.

Indian men are very beta. I blame Bollywood influence plus the cultural/religion is different to Pakistanis.

Indians are intimidated by Muslim men for some reason. Indian Muslim men are known to sleep with Hindu women and even marry them. They hate this and have called it “Love Jihad”. Apparently we Muslims are on a mission to capture and convert Hindu women, propaganda.

There’s an interfaith fetish of Hindu women wanting to date Muslims. Hindu women call themselves Hsluts and call Muslims Mbulls.

Also there’s a lot of Hindu Cuckolds that’s fantasise their wives sleeping with Muslim men. It’s a growing trend in India.

Users who are viewing this thread