Why are some guys willing to have wife cuckold them?

• Thread starterdevontallguy
  • Start date

devontallguy

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2020
Please tell us why you want your wife to cuckold you, or if already a cuckold, how it came about (whose idea was it?)

In 1992 I attended my first swingers party in London as a single guy. I found it great fun to play with other guy's wives as they watched. I was never able to get a partner to join me at a club, so whenever I was single I went back onto the scene. I found women who were playing without their husbands knowledge, Wives playing with husbands knowledge but husband not there and those paying with their husband watching/joining in. I talked with many husbands at the clubs or after a private meet and their reasons for accepting their wife with other guys was quite varied --- ranging from their wife had too great a sexual appetite for them to meet, that they liked the feeling and emotions of reclaiming them afterwards, or in some cases the guys were no longer able to get hard and the wife still wanted sex. When I met my wife to be back in 2010 I told her about my swinging times. However, in the last few years I have really had the desire to watch her being fucked by other guys. She cant get past the idea it is cheating, but the more we are talking the more she is coming round to the idea (but very slowly). However the more I think about it I prefer the cuckolding idea -- that she has complete control of when and who she fucks and maybe even exclude me from a meeting. She has even said to me she would find it more awkward if I was watching her with another guy so she might also be moving in this direction.

I am therefore looking for how others got into the lifestyle

Reactions: cynful, KristinS, aventuraleche and 1 other person
In a gist it is traced in origin to innate procreation requirements for the advancement of the human race. Also known as sperm competition. This is well researched in APA scientific journals and leading thought within the subject.

Six foot theee inches tall and 8 inches of masculinity. Aggressive but affable I am the global provider of wanting lust. The girls and women I’m with are beautiful, slutty and upon my completion will have the worst attitude and show signs of severely downgraded moral turpitude. Show me yours I’ll tell you what exactly she deserves; a custom service for those who require the attention of other mens masculinity. Accepting considerations for long term services that include an array of cognitive insertions that will open her mind as well as her holes. Upon request for our more inept cucks we specialize in the complete mastering of her faculties, back to you with an instruction manual made to specification.

If you have seen and want to comment, or chat please do not hold back commentary. My partner and I both crave the damned and wish to hear the desire. Contact to her is given upon request.
Conversely, if you’d like to see my main gf or any others under my wing please see above for expected expectations.

For anyone I will be taking temp ownership of, please understand the holes stretched in the process are usually temporary. They will subside with rest and the gentle excavation of seaman from it. My colleagues and I take great pride in hulling out the vaginas and asses of the worlds sluttiest women, one tear at a time.

Reactions: CuckoldINVA
Ooh, I know this one!
This is because in our DNA we are programmed to find the most potent sperm donors to ensure reproduction.
Only 3% of mammals are monogamous because after breeding they instinctively look for a better partner for the next breeding session.
When I married I thought that was it - a partner for life, but then I met a Black Master who opened my eyes (and legs!) to what was out there and helped me realize my true potential.
Here in Europe it's quite normal that we have a husband at home yet have other partners who provide what's missing in the marriage.
Usually that is pure, no holes barred angry sex.
In fact if the average European husband does not have a wife that fucks around then it's almost an embarrasment as it means she is not sexually adventurous or imaginative.
Furthermore, it's a status symbol for us to have a Black lover as everyone knows they provide a superior sexual experience.
So to answer the original question, it was my hubbys suggestion that I take other lovers (and eventually a Master) as long as I tell him all the juicy details when I get home.

Reactions: Handyman4u14, CuckoldINVA, MarkandJacqui and 2 others
tonyafox said:
Ooh, I know this one!
This is because in our DNA we are programmed to find the most potent sperm donors to ensure reproduction.
Only 3% of mammals are monogamous because after breeding they instinctively look for a better partner for the next breeding session.
When I married I thought that was it - a partner for life, but then I met a Black Master who opened my eyes (and legs!) to what was out there and helped me realize my true potential.
Here in Europe it's quite normal that we have a husband at home yet have other partners who provide what's missing in the marriage.
In fact if the average European husband does not have a wife that fucks around then it's almost an embarrasment as it means she is not sexually adventurous or imaginative.
Furthermore, it's a status symbol for us to have a Black lover as everyone knows they provide a superior sexual experience.
So to answer the original question, it was my hubbys suggestion that I take other lovers (and eventually a Master) as long as I tell him all the juicy details when I get home.
Yes! That’s the gist! Good to see some science behind spread around to go with the hotness that is. Check out my post if you like it touches on procreation in general

tonyafox said:
Ooh, I know this one!
Which country are u from

Reactions: sswanabe and Ncontendre
CuckoldINVA said:
in some ways we have become too civilized!
Correct!! We have innate instinctual responses and urges not in sync with our behavioral patterns

Reactions: CuckoldINVA
Didnt have much choice. She fucks around.

Reactions: CuckoldINVA, MarkandJacqui and Ncontendre
Debshusband said:
Didnt have much choice. She fucks around.
Wait!!! Who didn’t have a choice? And for what? Choices are what makes us individuals, although it’s arguable given the influence of social and cultural constructs of which most…..do not fully realize the impact had on their own decisions bc……It hurts the brain to go against the grain

For us it was a necessary need at first. I was badly injured for a long time. Just for her relief. Then we both got so turned on by it she couldn't stop and I didn't want to stop her.

Reactions: Ncontendre and Keesnl
Accidental with me, My gf from high school cheated on me, when I found out I was hurt so bad and pissed off but I took her back , then I would get a boner everytime I thought about what she did with him, I was confused why I got hard thinking about her with another man. about 2 months later I told her about how her adventure effected me, she looked a little puzzled at first , Then I told her, Why don't you just go ahead and keep messing around with him, I just want to know when you do. Ever since then , I was hooked, that was what I needed to fufill my sexual needs, by not getting any, Sounds strange but It works for us. Love and trust is the key

Reactions: cynful and SquirmingSub