• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why Did I Agree To This?

• Thread starterellenem
  • Start date

ellenem

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2017
A guy here persuaded me to come to work today without any panties on. Stockings and lacy bra, check, but no panties. It's agony, I'm so aware of being naked under my skirt and if I don't cross my legs properly someone might be able to see. Or my wetness will mark the back of my skirt and people will see when I stand up.

It's making me horny, what I really want to do now is touch myself.

Somehow I have to keep my cool for the rest of the day. 7 hours of work to go.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, AstaSilva, oppor and 3 others
ellenem said:
A guy here persuaded me to come to work today without any panties on. Stockings and lacy bra, check, but no panties. It's agony, I'm so aware of being naked under my skirt and if I don't cross my legs properly someone might be able to see. Or my wetness will mark the back of my skirt and people will see when I stand up.

It's making me horny, what I really want to do now is touch myself.

Somehow I have to keep my cool for the rest of the day. 7 hours of work to go.
thats what its supposed to do, some men will notice, and some will not...

69eatmore77 said:
thats what its supposed to do, some men will notice, and some will not...
I'm being so careful when I move in my chair. If anyone told me they'd seen of be so embarrassed. And so excited too

Reactions: toolman
bbc22formwf said:
Good for you for doing this. Are you still feeling horny?
Yes, definitely, but I'm being very careful not to show anything I shouldn't!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and purplejoys
bbc22formwf said:
You should flash someone in the office. Make it look accidental.
Honestly, I dare not do that.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Yes, but I have to hold out until after the children are in bed tonight. Nine hours or so

ellenem said:
Yes, but I have to hold out until after the children are in bed tonight. Nine hours or so
You could call your guy and fuck the shit out of him at lunch time. Then go back to work with a pussy full of sperm. How hot would that be?

zippless said:
You could call your guy and fuck the shit out of him at lunch time. Then go back to work with a pussy full of sperm. How hot would that be?
She rang me after she left work at about 12.30, on her way to hook up with her lover. She texted me when she arrived, I've not heard anything since. I imaginemy wife has indeed had her brains fucked out

Reactions: toolman and Enigma632
Hi Ms. Ellen,

ellenem said:
A guy here persuaded me to come to work today without any panties on. Stockings and lacy bra, check, but no panties.

Excellent! That means at least one of your work colleagues recognizes your strong sexuality.

ellenem said:
It's agony, I'm so aware of being naked under my skirt and if I don't cross my legs properly someone might be able to see. Or my wetness will mark the back of my skirt and people will see when I stand up. It's making me horny, what I really want to do now is touch myself.

All this is what your colleague was hoping for, of course. Did he ask to know whether you had complied with his request? Or, did you let him know nonverbally that you had complied...?

In any case, good for you.

—Custer

Reactions: toolman2c
jayem said:
She rang me after she left work at about 12.30, on her way to hook up with her lover. She texted me when she arrived, I've not heard anything since. I imaginemy wife has indeed had her brains fucked out
Holy Mackerel this is sooooo hot. Cant wait to hear about this. Again wont be worth a damn the rest of the day. This lady is beyond fascinating she is a goddess. Where have you for all our lives. We have been missing out. Now looks as though you are going to make it up for us. Sure glad you are turning into a real hot little FOX. Get all you want and can handle. Damn I love this. okdeacon
ellenem said:
YOU HOT LITTLE FOX. Will this be your first bbc I am so excited I cant remember or look back to see. I got a problem here myself that needs to be taken care of. All because of YOU. Have fun. okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:

—Custer
I'll be more ready to agree with you when she's home again. J

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Ellen,

Excellent! That means at least one of your work colleagues recognizes your strong sexuality.

All this is what your colleague was hoping for, of course. Did he ask to know whether you had complied with his request? Or, did you let him know nonverbally that you had complied...?

In any case, good for you.

—Custer
Hi Custer

It wasn't a colleague who suggested I go without panties, it was another guy from this forum. But I agree, he knew how it would end up. I've told him I complied.

I've pm'd you separately btw, let me know your thoughts of you can.

Ellen xxx

Reactions: toolman, oppor and toolman2c
okdeacon said:
Holy Mackerel this is sooooo hot. Cant wait to hear about this. Again wont be worth a damn the rest of the day. This lady is beyond fascinating she is a goddess. Where have you for all our lives. We have been missing out. Now looks as though you are going to make it up for us. Sure glad you are turning into a real hot little FOX. Get all you want and can handle. Damn I love this. okdeacon

YOU HOT LITTLE FOX. Will this be your first bbc I am so excited I cant remember or look back to see. I got a problem here myself that needs to be taken care of. All because of YOU. Have fun. okdeacon
Hi!

You did encourage me to get all I could, as far as I recall! I had that thought in mind when I accepted the afternoon invitation

No black men today, just my lover and his friends. A good afternoon though

Ellen x

ellenem said:
Hi!

You did encourage me to get all I could, as far as I recall! I had that thought in mind when I accepted the afternoon invitation

No black men today, just my lover and his friends. A good afternoon though

Ellen x
Hot enough that you cant touch it. I just assumed that you had decided to meet the black man you were talking back and forth with that wanted you to take the train the other night. . By the way how many friends did he have with him? Thanks for another hot day dream. Be watching okdeacon

ellenem said:
Hi Custer, It wasn't a colleague who suggested I go without panties, it was another guy from this forum. But I agree, he knew how it would end up. I've told him I complied. I've pm'd you separately btw, let me know your thoughts if you can. —Ellen xxx

Hi Ms. Elllen,

My apologies.... I misinterpreted your post. (And, I sent you a PM — will look forward to hearing your thoughts on my suggestion.)

—Custer

bbc22formwf said:
Unless you saw someone other than your husband earlier than that
I did ... And made an afternoon and evening of it. Still waiting for a BBC experience though

• Love
Reactions: toolman and oppor
bbc22formwf said:
I'm still interested x
It's tempting. My husband has gone to work and I'm all alone in bed. I do need some sleep though.

Reactions: toolman and oppor
PM me, ok?

Reactions: toolman, oppor and toolman2c