• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why Do BBCs Crave White?

• Thread starterCumslutBitch4
  • Start date

CumslutBitch4

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
Deep South
Have viewed this site and wonder, why do BBCs crave only white pussy and ass? What do we have that black woman don't?

I have heard black guys say that white girls are "easier", I have also heard black guys say that white girls will "do stuff" that black girls supposedly won't. I don't know if either of those are true and I don't know if black guys really do "crave" white pussy. But if enough black guys did believe that (that white girls are easier and would do more in bed) then I could totally see that as the reason they would "crave" white pussy.

Just my 2 cents :)

It's all about positive reinforcement...

In my experience, the allure is on a number of levels. Yes, I've heard that white girls will do things that black girls supposedly won't (oral, being one of them, but the black women friends I have say that's bunk), but I've also heard things such as having an appreciation for the aesthetic differences (skin contrast being one of them), that white women have been more appreciative of the attention they get (as a generalization), that white women are (in general) more experimental...keeping in mind, of course, that everyone has their own preferences and tastes. Again, no one experience or person can represent all, but to me it just comes down to...what do you LIKE? Not all black men crave white women. Not all white women crave BBC (I have a friend who shivers in distress every time I show her pics of some of my lovers...it's just TOO much for her to imagine). But if one has a good experience in a certain situation, then there's positive reasons to go back to that type of experience later on. :)

CumslutBitch4 said:
Have viewed this site and wonder, why do BBCs crave only white pussy and ass? What do we have that black woman don't?

I have avoided responding to this thread, because I just couldn't conceive that anyone would believe that you've got something 'that black women don't...' But, I just can't let this thread continue to aggravate me.

You've heard the saying, 'Once you go Black, you can never go back...' Do you believe THAT? In fact, is it your experience, being that you apparently frequent IR sites, that Black males have something that White males don't? I won't even attempt anticipate your personal response, but in general, the answer is, 'OF COURSE NOT!'

So, I'd rephrase your question to make it more palatable to other ethnicities. "Why do SOME BBCs crave only white pussy and ass?" You don't have anything (speaking generally) that Black women don't also have. Yeah, I saw the picture of you which you posted in another thread.

There is a preference that SOME Black males have, to be involved with other ethnicities (White women included). That's all it is--a PERSONAL preference, based on their individual social (or even sexual) tastes. Just as there is a preference that as many White women have to be involved with other ethnicities (Black males included), for the same reasons.

A comment I read somewhere comes to mind. 'When it comes to relationships, I get the personal privilege of involving myself with those who share my own personal quirks, kinks, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...'

Don't dwell so much on the whyfors... If you enjoy IR, embrace it and focus on the pleasures you derive from it.

iraddicted said:
...I know that this is an IR site and the fantasy is that all white women are secretly crazy about having sex with a big dicked black guy. But the reality is quite different. Most people frequenting IR sites are white guys with homosexual fantasies (like myself) who can't come to terms with why they are so enamoured with foot long black cocks. These same white guys are the ones who make up most of the "white" women and "black" men in chat rooms. Most white women find black men repulsive. I have shared my fantasies about wanting to share a white woman with a black man with several women. Only a couple have actually said they MIGHT do anything with a black man...

Yeah... All of that from a self-confessed 'white guy with homsexual fantasies...' who can't even figure out why HE is addicted to 'foot long black cocks.' Yet he presumes to be an authority on what White women think, what constitutes attractiveness to others, among a range of unsupported utterances.

'White women find black men repulsive,' yet HE is so attracted to 'foot long black cocks' that he goes by the name IRADDICTED...

Based on what 'several women' have told him, he can make pronouncements about his entire race. But he is unseeing, or refusing to look throughout his everyday environment, or he'd recognize that race mixing occurs much more than within his own twisted male/male fantasies.

And, we're supposed to find him credible... go figure...

This is why I tried to avoid responding to this thread... People always feel they're speaking as the 'authority' for an entire community of interests. I won't respond again. Let the racial bigots own words ****** them for what they are...

Raunchy Randy said:
Yeah... All of that from a self-confessed 'white guy with homsexual fantasies...' who can't even figure out why HE is addicted to 'foot long black cocks.' Yet he presumes to be an authority on what White women think, what constitutes attractiveness to others, among a range of unsupported utterances.

'White women find black men repulsive,' yet HE is so attracted to 'foot long black cocks' that he goes by the name IRADDICTED...

Based on what 'several women' have told him, he can make pronouncements about his entire race. But he is unseeing, or refusing to look throughout his everyday environment, or he'd recognize that race mixing occurs much more than within his own twisted male/male fantasies.

And, we're supposed to find him credible... go figure...

This is why I tried to avoid responding to this thread... People always feel they're speaking as the 'authority' for an entire community of interests. I won't respond again.

I bet you WILL respond again. Something tells me that you're a "have to get the last word" type of guy. I've had run-ins with other "dominant" black males on this board in the past (before I got bounced for some unknown reason) and you all seem to get damaged when confronted with the truth and your "dominance" is called into question. When cornered, they're just like the average pussy, hiding behind a keyboard. I'm just telling the truth. The overwhelming majority of attractive and desirable white women wouldn't be caught dead with a black man. What are the real reasons you see white women with black men? Some women crave attention. Some women (girls) want to piss off their parents/society. Some women want to punch their ticket with a pro athlete (or a college athlete they think will go pro). And, the staggering majority of the time, the bitch is just plain ugly. I can't tell you how many times I've seen some fat assed, hideously ugly white skank chauffering around some clueless black dude in a 1989 Pontiac Grand Am (or comparably sweet ride) that is almost guaranteed to have enough damage to effective classify the car as "totalled". These two are happy as pigs in shit because he's got somebody to cart his no-drivers-license-having ass around town, and she's actually found someone who doesn't mind her obesity, her inability to wash or wipe every spot on her body, or her grotesque ugliness and has a dick long enough to get into her pussy without her having to contort her lard ass into positions she hasn't been in naturally since she was in the womb.
I bet that every person reading this post will see this exact same thing at some point before the end of this week.

I see women on the internet sucking horse and dog dick...they appear to enjoy it. Due to this, do we summise that all women secretly want a German Shepherd to butt-fuck them?

Speak for yourself, iraddicted...

I bet you WILL respond again. Something tells me that you're a "have to get the last word" type of guy. I've had run-ins with other "dominant" black males on this board in the past (before I got bounced for some unknown reason) and you all seem to get damaged when confronted with the truth and your "dominance" is called into question. When cornered, they're just like the average pussy, hiding behind a keyboard. I'm just telling the truth. The overwhelming majority of attractive and desirable white women wouldn't be caught dead with a black man. What are the real reasons you see white women with black men? Some women crave attention. Some women (girls) want to piss off their parents/society. Some women want to punch their ticket with a pro athlete (or a college athlete they think will go pro). And, the staggering majority of the time, the bitch is just plain ugly. I can't tell you how many times I've seen some fat assed, hideously ugly white skank chauffering around some clueless black dude in a 1989 Pontiac Grand Am (or comparably sweet ride) that is almost guaranteed to have enough damage to effective classify the car as "totalled". These two are happy as pigs in shit because he's got somebody to cart his no-drivers-license-having ass around town, and she's actually found someone who doesn't mind her obesity, her inability to wash or wipe every spot on her body, or her grotesque ugliness and has a dick long enough to get into her pussy without her having to contort her lard ass into positions she hasn't been in naturally since she was in the womb.
I bet that every person reading this post will see this exact same thing at some point before the end of this week.

I see women on the internet sucking horse and dog dick...they appear to enjoy it. Due to this, do we summise that all women secretly want a German Shepherd to butt-fuck them?

:blahblah:

ir addicted...Quit acting like a know-it-all.

I have a lovely wife, who ISN'T ashamed of her looks, shape, etc. In my opinion, ANY woman that is NOT into black males has made it THEIR CHOICE! For YOUR infromation, MY wife is not a "fat assed, hideously ugly white skank." She is a BBW, and has recently took it upon herself to look good for me. And one big surprise, she gets into MANY positions - because she WORKED ON IT!. (All ladies who have model looks or not...and are into Black males disregard this post, if it is offensive.)

I DON'T CARE IF HOLLY MARIE COMBS WOULDN'T DATE A BLACK MAN, EVEN IF HE WERE THE LAST ONE ON EARTH! I am sick of hearing the freeze-dried bullshit.

Right now...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU THINK I AM A PUSSY! YOU are sounding like the islamic terror groups (al queda and the taliban for example) that spread their religious beliefs.

Granted, you made a point...but quit the insults. You make yourself out to be an asshole with your flaming comments.

And for YOUR Info...I have been booted/banned/forbidden from MANY groups. Those groups in turn went to shit...don't make it the same for Dark Cavern. (Friends I know have tracked down and harrased some people via the internet when they were humiliated. One or two are on this group.)

Shit, this is Jerry Springer material. :jerry:

Just my view...

Well I just have to say that I'm no model or nothing special otherwise but I find black guys chase me down just to talk to me. It's like I have a sign on my head that I am interrested in blacks. Most of these guys treat me like I'm really special and want to share me with there friends. They all tell me that "White pussy is so tight and fresh"...

This thread has gotten off on SEVERAL different subjects .So heres my 2 cents im in my 30s and am NOT fat or ugly and I drive a 2005 ford escape. Im in a relationship for 5 years .Im gainfully employed .And ............I fuck blackmen , the reasons are simple in my mind 1. My first sexuall encounter was with a black male 2.My hub. more than doesnt care he encourages my behavioure and he is NOT a homosexual 3. Its fun ........I have freinds who cannot achieve orgasm without the use of sex toys (vibes. dildos etc.) I am very happy that im capable of enjoying my own body and giving pleasure to another at the same time ..........its only a sexual preferance try not to overthink it.

To be truthfully honest because men ( Straight men) Like pussy. If you have a man who only wants to fuck you because you are a "White Slut, or a Hot white wife" he isn't really that much of a man to believe in labels.

Good pussy comes in all colors and any real man will tell you that. If you fall into the trap of thinking your pussy is better than the next bitches you may wake up with alone with stretched pussy and wondering why the Black Bull who loved all white pussy last night is kicking it in some black pussy to day, or spanish pussy tommrow.

As A woman I have fucked all kinds of men and there is no superior cock, its only good cock or better cock . The only time its bad is when I am not getting it. And i am sure that goes for most men as well.

thats my two cents

Users who are viewing this thread