New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2018
Just curious what it is about black guys loving white girls

Reactions: toolman
Because they love them.

mrunknown said:
Just curious what it is about black guys loving white girls
My wife has fucked a lot of men, initially when we met it was mostly white men. She tried out older (biggest age gap was 53 years with a guy who was 76 when she was 23) but mostly body builder type guys, builders, that kind of thing. She enjoyed it but there were so many fakes/flakes that it became frustrating to arrange, top that off with the white men who talk the talk but just don't have the equipment or the stamina to fuck her properly and she got so sick of white men that 3 years ago she went black only. I have to say it's the best decision we ever made.

Black men are just vastly superior to white men, their cocks genuinely are so much bigger and generally a lot thicker too. They have the stamina to really fuck a white girl way beyond what she will have experienced with white men and many have fucked her, cum and then just carried on fucking her without a break. They're amazing. When a black guy is fucking her she just cums and cums, white men now she just finds are a turn off.

IMG-20230219-WA0001.jpg 20160623_191816.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HerDesires, HornyCouplee, genuinepleasure and 13 others
willuk said:
My wife has fucked a lot of men, initially when we met it was mostly white men. She tried out older (biggest age gap was 53 years with a guy who was 76 when she was 23) but mostly body builder type guys, builders, that kind of thing. She enjoyed it but there were so many fakes/flakes that it became frustrating to arrange, top that off with the white men who talk the talk but just don't have the equipment or the stamina to fuck her properly and she got so sick of white men that 3 years ago she went black only. I have to say it's the best decision we ever made.

Black men are just vastly superior to white men, their cocks genuinely are so much bigger and generally a lot thicker too. They have the stamina to really fuck a white girl way beyond what she will have experienced with white men and many have fucked her, cum and then just carried on fucking her without a break. They're amazing. When a black guy is fucking her she just cums and cums, white men now she just finds are a turn off.

IMG-20230219-WA0001.jpg 20160623_191816.jpg
Great story! She is very sexy! I'm in Toronto Canada and I have a 9 inch black cock, and fit body. I'm on snapchat @chestanutz and skype @MrCM

ChesCock.jpg

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, BorrowMyWife, willuk and 5 others
Guess ur wife been fucking wrong white guy.

Reactions: milfluv, Subsforfun and countryjames
White girls are better looking and fuck better that simple

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure and Wannaseeherfucked
You should ask whitewomen why they love Blkmen!

Reactions: MrCM
BlkMax said:
You should ask whitewomen why they love Blkmen!
I ask a few women I know they all told me the same thing most black guys have big cocks and love to fuck white wives bareback treat them like sluts that why

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, willuk and WhiteDaddy
troubleintr said:
Guess ur wife been fucking wrong white guy.
She's fucked around 120 white guys but only found one that even came close to black guys. I'm a white man but just accept that we can't compete with black men and so encourage her to fuck BBC's. She's spending the night tonight with her latest black lover at a hotel which obviously I've paid for.

Reactions: MrCM and oldertinycuck
willuk said:
She's fucked around 120 white guys but only found one that even came close to black guys. I'm a white man but just accept that we can't compete with black men and so encourage her to fuck BBC's. She's spending the night tonight with her latest black lover at a hotel which obviously I've paid for.
You are a good man. Can you fly me out from Toronto to fuck her pussy for 4 days?

I love to fuck white women because they are by far the sluttiest which makes them the best fucks! I'm getting hard just thinkin about pounding some pawg cunt right now.

• Love
Reactions: willuk, genuinepleasure and BorrowMyWife