• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do Black Men like my wife?

• Thread starterCuckWannabe NY
  • Start date

CuckWannabe NY

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2009
Ok I know by a white mans standards my wife is hot. She is 5'4" 110lbs. When we go out i see most Black Men stop and check her out (I love it). I work with a lot of Black guys and all they talk about is Big women with Big Round Butts. My wife has a tight little body with a tight little ass. So can any Black men tell me what it is about my wife and what there thinking when they see her?

Attachments

• sexy.jpg
    sexy.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,666
  • DSC00910s.jpg
    DSC00910s.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,415
  • DSCN1951s.jpg
    DSCN1951s.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,893
She has the good ass which can be stretched and her holes look tey can be filled.. and the best part is ur wifes succulent lips

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
She is hot. How old is she?

she is 37

She's built for fucking---titty fucking....throat fucking...the works! She would look excellent being impaled on a group of BLACK fuck poles. If you're a serious wanna-be-cuck hit me up for a way to get in touch.

Is this what black Men want?

Attachments

• DSC00974s.jpg
    DSC00974s.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,515
She's got a killer body. Great, nice, round, full tits. Flat stomach. Killer legs. I love those thighs. In that 3rd pic it looks like she's got nice round hips. She's trim and fit but not rail think skinny. She's trim with a woman's body and curves. I'd tap it in a heartbeat.

I notice she wears an anklet on her right leg. A hotwife sign lol.

Really? Is that true?

She's gorgeous with a killer body. Has she ever had bbc? Is she open to trying some bbc? What part of NY you from?

HOT, more naked pics please!

they like me cause....

You ass, puting my pics up there, why dont you just talk to me like a normal person first. The black men are checking me out because Im winking at them Hun. Its not my boby its my attitude!
Vicky

Cute. Nice one.

that woman is HOT

Dude you gotta be kidding me. Its not a "black" thing. I don't know any guy of any race that doesn't like a bitch with big tits and a round ass.

That is one fabulous body.......I would gladly fuck her over and over

CuckWannabe NY said:
Ok I know by a white mans standards my wife is hot. She is 5'4" 110lbs. When we go out i see most Black Men stop and check her out (I love it). I work with a lot of Black guys and all they talk about is Big women with Big Round Butts. My wife has a tight little body with a tight little ass. So can any Black men tell me what it is about my wife and what there thinking when they see her?

people are attracted sexually for all kinds of reasons so it's tough to make a statement like "by white mans standards she is hot" ehhh...

the woman in the photo looks attractive enough to me, not really my type cause I like'em w a lil more meat on them bones but she hot enough.

cant imagine she's have a problem getting stuffed w bbc

Personally, I'm voting "meh" on this one.

Probably cute, but without seeing her face, it's hard for me to tell.

I too tend to lean towards BBWs, so maybe it's my own biases showing through.

crap. black men still like a great looking girl with no matter what shape her ass is. The big tits might have something to do with it.

I'd gladly hit it. The lips, long hair, tight butt, and flirty posture makes her a definite target for lust. Sexy woman & lucky guy!

Users who are viewing this thread