• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do I enjoy showing off for hung men?

• Thread starterSteveg
  • Start date

Steveg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2023
Previously straight. As I’ve gotten older more and more urge to want to be more submissive. Wife doesn’t fill that role (wants her muscular hubby to stay manly).

Super sexy to show off for men and have been talked into showing my small cock, pics of wife and it makes me so hard.

06D5AD30-86F1-4758-B25E-B9910025B46D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: robor, toolman, Jeffuk and 2 others
Mmm just how small?

I've gotten more submissive with age especially towards other men. Maybe it's got something to do with a reduction in testosterone, maybe it's something to do with being a cuckold with a small cock but, to be honest, I was inclined to be submissive towards other men for the longest time, just didn't do anything about it. Now I frequently take the opportunity to show myself naked on-line for the entertainment of other men.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and monitaur
The chemicals in the water turn the frogs gay lol. Over time you’ve become gay

Steveg said:
Previously straight. As I’ve gotten older more and more urge to want to be more submissive. Wife doesn’t fill that role (wants her muscular hubby to stay manly).

Super sexy to show off for men and have been talked into showing my small cock, pics of wife and it makes me so hard.

06D5AD30-86F1-4758-B25E-B9910025B46D.jpeg
I’m the same way. I’m tiny and my wife is much hotter than me. I love to show how small I am and her both.

• Love
Reactions: robor, toolman and Lovasianladies
I too am very small. I also feel very submissive around well built and well endowed men. Love to be used by a married couple for their pleasure.

Reactions: toolman