• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do men like asses

• Thread starterSarah_J
  • Start date
Raunchy Randy gave a good quote:

I've enjoyed anal sex with just about each of my sexual partners, since 1996, when I became aware of my dominant side. And it is true, some women do PREFER anal sex to vaginal sex. Don't ask me why--but a lot of women do...

As for me...it took my FIRST white gf to lead me into anal sex...and not to harp on my story, but she loved my size. What was very important - and I know that there will be some detractors, male and female...is that I PREPARED HER RECTAL OPENING! (That is key...use some anal lube, or K-Y Jelly.)

Sorry if I screamed. lol :bitch:

Hearing a woman's pleasure as she is anally fucked is a turn-on, and my wife has experienced an anal orgasm, or Analgasm, or Assgasm...for that matter.

I'm a little excited, today. (Ya Think? lol) My laptop is working again...save for the DC jack being bent. Damn cops didn't take care of my baby, when they had to scan it.

In case you want to know about this, check this post:

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16320

Look at post #9...as my botched topic, which I will not discuss - was overshadowed by a deceptive friend.

Good news is that I am cleared of charges...bad news is the bastard that did this makes Raunchy Randy look more of a saint. (And he does.)

Please take this as a compliment, Randy...and Thanks.

More reasons!

Here are 2 more reasons why men love ass so much!
Love, Diana Angelina

Why you say?

Sorry you don't like it. However, there's nothing like a tight ass around my cock to enhance the sensation!

Cause it hurts so good to have a big black cock up my ass.

Attachments

• backside 5.jpg
    backside 5.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 123
I'm a tit man not an ass man but even I appreciate fine apples.

big ass is the best

your dick can go deep and it feels tighter

Sarah,

I am like you, its not my favorate at all! but I have learned to accept it much better over the years.

But like others have stated, its a control thing, they love to take, what we don't want to give.

My wife has a nice ghetto booty...!

What do you think?

Attachments

• Donna getting a good pussy and ass fuckin.JPG
    Donna getting a good pussy and ass fuckin.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Backside of Donna's Pussy butt in air!.jpg
    Backside of Donna's Pussy butt in air!.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 152
  • backside of wife in a thong on the couch.jpg
    backside of wife in a thong on the couch.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 210
My Ass

Not unles you use LOTS and LOTS of Lube and any thing bigger than 9":nono: :nono:

riena said:
Not unles you use LOTS and LOTS of Lube and any thing bigger than 9":nono: :nono:

AMEN to that

I still say it may be a latent gay thing (ready for the grief now lol)

My lady will actually orgasm through anal sex but even so it's very much a once in a while thing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread