why do so many white men want to give there wives to a black man

• Thread startersharonwithya
  • Start date

sharonwithya

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2010
this is getting to be pretty normal desire and white women are catching on. If you will start regretting this just remember , it was your idea.

Reactions: Phil C
I don't have a clue but I def enjoy the benefits of it

havent a clue either

I've also wondered abt why - men who would never tolerate a white lover are not only not threatened by a black lover for the wive but more often than not either ignore it or actually support it...there must be some reasoning here but so far I've found it a mystery..

Number of reasons. Let's be real for a sec. It's a very low percentage of white husbands wanna see their wives with a black man. We're talking maybe 2% tops.

Some of them feel they can't satisfy wifey and that a black man will deliver the goods.

Some are closet gays and hope that they can join in.

Others wanna see their wife used like a slut. Cos everybody loves a slut.

And for some, racism comes into it. They wanna see their wife degraded, and as they view the black man as inferior they wanna see their wives with us.

Harsh reality. Crazy ass lifestyle. Can be fun tho :pimp:

I personally have no problem satisfying my wife and I absolutely have an attraction to Black Men and my wife and I love each other deeply (16 years plus) so I enjoy seeing the looks on her face when she is with a Black Man as I have set her up with a few so far and they have me participate also. She has been with a couple of the Black Men repeatedly. It has enhanced our love life as well. She is always in the mood now, :) I set her up with her first Black Man and we have enjoyed it ever since. It takes a real good relationship to be able to handle this life style though. I believe what was mentioned in a previous post that only about 2% of the white men are involved in this life style. It might be a few more but that's close. Most lack the confidence to be able to live like this. My wife and I have always loved to people watch anyway so why not look and flirt with Black Men. If we see a Black Man when we are out some where, my wife will flirt and smile and walk by and I have bought her the queen of spades jewelry which she wears almost daily too. She has special contact cards that she gives to Black Men if they talk with her and she feels comfortable with them. We do have to be some what careful. Anyway some of what was said in a previous post is very correct in our humble opinions.

I have a small cock and don't really satisfy my wife and I just love sharing my wife. We both prefer black men for her. They are better in bed and treat her way better. She has 2 regular black lovers now and she actually fell in love with one and plans on telling him this Saturday night. I don't really get to fuck her much at all. Now that she fell in love with another black lover, I'm not getting any for a long time.

Reactions: Phil C and ckc