• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why do wht hubbys want there wives to fuck blkm

• Thread startermarty33t
  • Start date

marty33t

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2004
hi my hubby tried for years to get me to try blkm and i finally did wow i was missing alot. ive been with 5 blkm and all five were grreat.the sex was the best ever and now im hooked on blkm.i would have never tried if it wasnt for my hubby wanting me to.

A white man cannot provide all the sexual pleasure a wife's libido deserves.
A white man has a peak libido at 18, his wife peaks at 35. As his libido is fading, her libido is getting stronger. She needs a supply of younger bulls to off-set her husband's reduced sperm production.

To some extent a white man grows in knowledge of how to be gentle and romantic, but his cock loses it's ability to hold it's erections at a time when his wife is NEEDING regular HARD COCK.

A white man who truly loves his wife, owns up to his falling libido, and encourages her to seek the extra-marital sex her body so desperately needs and thoroughly deserves.

The younger a husband realises he should give his wife her "black wings" the better for all parties for a win-win-win relationship that can strengthen the marriage.The husband needs to become friends with his wife's bulls, because they are helping him make his wife ultra-happy. Sometimes the bulls will bring extra friends along to give the wife an extra special loving.

Josetta said:
A white man cannot provide all the sexual pleasure a wife's libido deserves.
A white man has a peak libido at 18, his wife peaks at 35. As his libido is fading, her libido is getting stronger. She needs a supply of younger bulls to off-set her husband's reduced sperm production.

To some extent a white man grows in knowledge of how to be gentle and romantic, but his cock loses it's ability to hold it's erections at a time when his wife is NEEDING regular HARD COCK.

A white man who truly loves his wife, owns up to his falling libido, and encourages her to seek the extra-marital sex her body so desperately needs and thoroughly deserves.

The younger a husband realises he should give his wife her "black wings" the better for all parties for a win-win-win relationship that can strengthen the marriage.The husband needs to become friends with his wife's bulls, because they are helping him make his wife ultra-happy. Sometimes the bulls will bring extra friends along to give the wife an extra special loving.
can i be your bull?

I am spoken for already, otherwise your dream could come true.

Many older black bulls can give a sweet young white wife a really nice rutting. She should not limit herself to a set age group. Old bulls can spring some surprises on a girl thinking lustful thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread