• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do you consider it humiliation?

• Thread startertoplessgypsy
  • Start date

toplessgypsy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2009
I'm new to this site and its my first cuckold site, but been active for some time. Anyways, Ive seen the word humiliation used a few times now and I've even used it here without maybe knowing exactly how some of you are using it.

So, I get the impression that the guys out there feel humiliated by the fact that they are asked to clean out their woman's citty. Is that it or is it that your woman tells you your cock is too small after experiencing bigger?

Maybe its both?

cmon I'm curious here. I enjoy being humiliated verbally mostly. This is different tho?

Personally i would not consider it humilitating to clean a lady, or to orally worship her lover. Being submissive, i enjoy being told what to do, and when and how to do it. Perhaps, some of us are humiliation proof.

I'm pretty sure it's 'humiliation' in respect to the male gender stereotype. An element of 'coercion' gives the feeling of submitting to the will of another and increases the humiliation.

So tell us about how YOU enjoy being humiliated (verbally) :) And why --- you might find part of your own answer there.

Humiliation can be a real high

I think first of all , some of you bulls out there can probability explain this humiliation better . Now being a cuck myself , let's face it to the average straight guy eating another mans cum from your wife . Or sucking his cock clean would definitely be disgusting . And for the bull or wifes lover he may think and say your gay and a wimp . I don't look down on gays , but it's sad that some men think this way . And If it was normal or if the average guy liked sucking cock and eating another guy cum load . Then we wouldn't have gays . So to perform such and act it's suppose to be degusting . which should embarrass and humiliate you in front of these bulls . Or your wife who is suppose to look up to you . But thats ok because humiliation and being called my bitch by your wifes lover is a big part of being a cuck it's what get us off . I would like to hear from those bulls , and get there side of how they feel though .

Well said p.boy. Humiliation is an essential part of my cuck relationship. Sucking big cream pies from my wifes pussy, sometimes being able to mouth clean her lover; that's humiliation! Having to telephone her lover and ask his permission to fuck my wife. He replies and says I must be quick when I do it and use a condom. If I dont obey him she will tell him and on his next visit he'll whip and beat me; that's humiliation! Seeing my wife with a huge swollen pregnant belly having been bred by her bull; thats humiliation! Domination and humiliation are a big part of our cuck reaationship and I wouldn't change it for anything.

I have wondered about this often, and wonder if it is not more erotic stimulation

When we were young and sent off to school, it was not long before we knew we were smaller than sum. Frankly more men fall in the small class than in the large sector. A sissy is almost bound to be cucked if he marries, but a man can be cuck and not a sissy, at least to begin with. A sissy has different emotions, and desires, and by the time they finish school most have had humiliation and embarrasment emotions pretty well cancelled or as some committed suicide. Most of the sissies I have known, realized they wanted to suck cock, and eat pussy expecially if it were cream filled. I have told others, cautioned, more than once that nice "bull" you have serviced is nice when alone, but let him be with a bunch of his macho friends, and they may beat and kick you because you are different.

But no, I do not think it is humilation, once a person realizes what they are. but it is what they think they are supposed to feel.

To Answer Your Question

Dear Topless:

No, a man does not have to be a sissy to be Cuckolded.
In my case (Jorge) I am not a Sissy. In fact I am very dominant, and before meeting Alicia had my pick of all the Beautiful girls I wanted.
I am very strong physically.
My penis is larger than average, and I perform very well sexually.
Alicia was never dissatisfied and did not even want to Cuckod me.
It was very, very hard to convince her.

But still we went into Cuckolding and it has been marvelous. It has been the most beautiful experience that a couple can live together.
I would not change it for anythng.

Now, having said that, I (Jorge) think that Sissys are the most admirable persons alive. In my case I think that they deserve our admiration and respect. (Though respect is precisly what they do not seek).
But still I feel a very warm feeling towards them and so does Alicia.
And it is very easy to understand why they feel so excited sexually by being submissive.

So we think that Sissys and Wimps and "Humiliation" and creampies are one of the nicest aspects of Cuckolding.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Personally, I do not like to be verbally humilated except in very subtle ways
I like things such as my wife's lover telling me what a great fuck my wife is etc.

I get (and enjoy) my humliation from the fact that I freely give my wife to them (her currenty lover) to be a complete slut for them to enjoy.

Eventually, homosexuality will be considered normal, and most macho men will experiment to see what it is like, instead of being scared of being called a faggot.

I went to funeral recently and the guy who died was in a homosexual relationship for 38 years, and the attendance was close to a 800 people from all walks of life. Does not seem the sin it was once thought to be, even Priests are admitting they "do it" these days.

While I'm not a sissy cuck and have no real desire to be, I do consider myself a bit submissive now and then. I too have a decent sized cock and though I dont use it as much as I used to, I'm still considered a good and skilled lover. When I think of cuckold humiliation, my humiliation stems more from myself through my thoughts as I witness my wife at play. Things like:
How could I just sit back and let my wife act like such a slut
Whats wrong with me, encouraging her to act that way.
Shouldn't I want my wife to be with only me?
Why does the thought of her being turned on for another man make my cock so hard?

I think about what the other people around me think, knowing that we came in together.
They watch along with me as my wife does nasty things with complete strangers right in front us us. I can feel my face retting hot with embarrassment. The emotion making my cock hard as steel. Watching along with all of them as this other man, or men get to enjoy my beautiful wife all night long while I get to sit on the sidelines with a painful hard-on, nursing my beer as an obvious cock teased, blue balled cucky watching his wife slut around the bar, party, convention...

It's a bit rough if you don't get enough sex, but all men who want to get married, should first google, 'Real wives don't do housework' and then simply give into what their girlfriend wants to achieve.

Saraha said:
It's a bit rough if you don't get enough sex, but all men who want to get married, should first google, 'Real wives don't do housework' and then simply give into what their girlfriend wants to achieve.

That's a new twist on a common theme Sahara, and one that any man who wants to worship his wife should look into. Here are two more:
Venus on Top
Around her Finger

Although these programs do not outwardly condone cuckoldry I know of several blogs where cuckold couples refer to the books and websites mentioned. I bought a copy of Venus on Top for my wife, and things have become clearer to both of us.

I really don't consider it humiliation to be cucked, although I am sure many men would view our marriage arrangements in that light. Most of the time my wife just tells me she has a date and has me help her gets ready for it. She has me choose which lingerie and has me fasten her garters and help her with her shoes. Then I do my housekeeping chores to stay busy while she is gone.

Next week I have the high honor of being allowed in the hotel room as she plays with a lover.

I needed more

NYJOE said:
Personally, I do not like to be verbally humilated except in very subtle ways
I like things such as my wife's lover telling me what a great fuck my wife is etc.

I get (and enjoy) my humliation from the fact that I freely give my wife to them (her currenty lover) to be a complete slut for them to enjoy.
Yes this is , the most pure and true part of cuckolding and i use to be satisfied with it for years. But like some kind of drug i wanted more excitment . And thats when eating my wifes bulls cum from her pussy and ass and sucking a mans cock came into play . Only a man who doesn't eat a nice cum filled pussy or sucks a cock would think it's disgusting . there for calling it humiliation . But if a guy like myself gets off on it . And i know my wifes bulls get off on it . Then i think words like cuckold and humiliation are just that words . Because its just your state of mine that gets us off . And the same go's for verbal its just getting off on the words . But oh ya it's really hot listening to some guys telling me what a good fuck or dirty slut my wife is .

I have never equated sharing my wife's pussy with other men as anything to be "humiliated" about. I don't even think of myself as a "cuckold". I would describe myself as a "wife-sharer". And in the situations we have enjoyed, which usually were built around me watching another man fuck her, then fucking her myself, we have not been with men who seemed to need to "put me down" in any way.

These are usually men who will sincerely thank me for sharing my wife's pussy with them, and they are guys who would never fuck her if they thought it would cause me any problems.

The bottom line for me is this: Pussy-sharing can be a completely positive thing and there does not have to be any humiliation of "suffering" on the part of the husband. He can enjoy the fact that other men are fucking his wife just as much as the other man and the wife do.

toplessgypsy said:
I'm new to this site and its my first cuckold site, but been active for some time. Anyways, Ive seen the word humiliation used a few times now and I've even used it here without maybe knowing exactly how some of you are using it.

So, I get the impression that the guys out there feel humiliated by the fact that they are asked to clean out their woman's citty. Is that it or is it that your woman tells you your cock is too small after experiencing bigger?

Maybe its both?

I think that some men find the humiliation exciting and a form of sexual satisfaction. Society in general frowns on promiscuous women (I don't know why) But the fact that a husband has a wife that is sleeping with other men because he can't satisfy her needs changes the dynamic of her cheating from being promiscuous to a woman that just isn't being satisfied at home. Now it's his fault she needs sex from real men.

Now sharing her is different. It's a mutual agreement and doesn't necessarily mean he can't satisfy her, but rather finds joy in her having multiple cocks satisfying her sexual needs.:D

Users who are viewing this thread