• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do young Black men hit on my wife?

• Thread starterhopeless
  • Start date

hopeless

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
When we're out young black men flirt and even hit on her, even tho she's almost 50. She's always flirts back but tells me she'd never do anything, but she had me buy a black dildo. Once after 2 Blacks in their 20's made some very suggestive comments she confessed she fantasized about them taking her to a hotel. When I asked her for more she laughed and said it's only a fantasy and women have them all the time.

Attachments

• IMGP0090h.jpg
    IMGP0090h.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,163
  • IMGP0080a2.jpg
    IMGP0080a2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,463
  • IMGP0081a2.jpg
    IMGP0081a2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,033
Your wife has a hot bod and if i saw her I would hit on her also. If you get to Chicago let me know and I will make that fantasy a reality.

50 is just a number but this body deserves serious fucking. I hope you're giving it to her...

Hott

she looks like a gym rat....great tone......damm..bet the brothas hit on her at the gym.know I would!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
very sexy

I'm 25 y.o. and I'd definately hit on her, I'd love to bury my 11" cock balls deep in her and fuck her till she screams with delight!

My wife is 54 and fucking a 28 yo black stud regularly - Fifty is nifty!

she realy looks good any pic of her playing with her black dildo let me see if she is ready for a real black cock

super hott piece of mature ass... i'd fuck her twice, down a cold beer and fuck her again

her black cock is on the nightstand.

Attachments

• IMGP0123.JPG
    IMGP0123.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 444
I suggest that you find a black college frat party and get your wife invited there so she could see for herself (and you) just how desired a hot mature white wife like her is......

they know, they just know when a white woman is up for it, thinking about it, available. I think your wife just gives out those 'available to be fucked' signals

i bet she already knows how good big black cock is, she just won't tell you.

I suppose you're right. I know why young blacks say such things to her but I still wonder the attraction to older MILF types by such young men. Maybe she gives off those signals.

Great pics, I spend alot of time in the gym and she would look good with me anytime.

She's sexy and she knows it. Fantastic! More pics?

Hopeless
great pics , let see more please
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread