why does it?

• Thread starterwant2sharemywife
  • Start date

want2sharemywife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2006
why does it always have to be a domination, superiority, get what's owed to us kind of thing? why can't it just be about fucking? for my wife and i it has nothing to do with being submissive to a dominating superior black man because we feel we owe anyone anything for something we never did. to be honest the attraction is the color contrast, period. i don't understand all of the "superiority" stuff at all or the mindset that all black men are hung like a mule.

I totally agree, but perhaps youre associating with the wrong people, Wantto. Anyone my hub and I choose has to be compatable with both of us, even tho hub doesnt partisipate. Then again, perhaps some couples prefer the "Black superior" fantisy. Anyone whom has dated more than a few know there is no difference in the "manhood" dept...

want2sharemywife said:
why does it always have to be a domination, superiority, get what's owed to us kind of thing? why can't it just be about fucking? for my wife and i it has nothing to do with being submissive to a dominating superior black man because we feel we owe anyone anything for something we never did. to be honest the attraction is the color contrast, period. i don't understand all of the "superiority" stuff at all or the mindset that all black men are hung like a mule.

good question... I believe lots of people here like that fantasy.... for me, it has been somewhat a submission thing.. although it just happened that way. I was not looking for anyone to dominate me and they don't dominante me, but I do feel very submissive with them. as for the size thing, well, not all are hung like a horse, but I do like the larger men, no matter the color.

Totally agree!!!!

I am a bi guy and enjoy sucking bbc. However, no-one is going to make me serve them in any way I don't want to . Nor will have any bbc stay over or live-in like some claim they allowf. I am not going to support someone else unless they do something for me. Certainly not because of some stupid guilt trip over something that occurred over 150 years ago. Get real! Now with all that, I do enjoy sucking black cock. Just a fetish! Nothing more! And not a regular thing. If I had a wife who loved bbc, I wouldn't have a problem with it, because I would get to watch or he would leave not the other way around. And, I would clean her up because I think it is hot and sexy, not because some dude ordered me too. I would even fluff him up for seconds because I would like doing it. No-one is being humiliated, nor ****** into submission, nor ordered about. Everyone needs to respect everyone else or it doesn't happen.

want2sharemywife said:

It doesn't HAVE TO BE about anything that you don't want to focus on. You say that for you it's the color contrast. That's fine. For others, the focus MAY BE about Domination/submission, or any of the other activities you mention. I've noticed here that QUITE A FEW people, who don't subscribe to be blacks, bring up the 'black superiority,' 'BBC,' and other attributes. That's their focus, and that's their right.

It's all about what YOU want it to be. Don't rain on others parade, and don't let them rain on yours, live and let live, that kinda thing. Everyone doesn't have the same fantasy as you. And, that's usually what it's mostly about. Most people here bear little or no resemblance to how they represent themselves, anyway.

i've never questioned the size of my "manhood" or whether it was adequate enough to please the women i have been with. as far as the average i have always considered myself to be right there in that mix. is lenght more important that width or girth though? you could have a guy who is a good 10 inches hard, but it's as skinny as a pencil, then on the other side you could have a guy who is only 4-5 inches hard but as thick as a beer can hard. are both well hung? it's an interesting question as to what makes a guy think or consider himself to be "well hung".

you guys and girls are right though in that we all have our different interests, fantasies, and desires when we come here. it just seems to me that there is ALOT of the domination, superiority, humiliation thing going on, mostly by apparently overweight white guys with self confidence issues. more so than i ever would have thought.

i think the domination angle is more sinister than just you owe me... the white side thinks that the most inferior group in humanity is the black africans. so those whites that have a desire to be submissive see in that an opportunity to submit to the most inferior, savage, and least worthy. this is one of those opaquely sexual themes that come out of taboo. on the black side i really think it is more of a "go with the flow" or "supply to the demand" mentality overlain with many other cultural or urban myths. however, there are also natural doms of color that respond to this demand by white submissives for black superiors.

Last edited by a moderator: