• Thread starterFuckMyWifeLV
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuck

FuckMyWifeLV

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2019
It started when I was in college, my roommate Andy and I were picking up girls left and right. One night, I picked up this skinny girl, Erin, and brought her home. I was fucking her when Andy came in and asked to join. Erin was into it, and let him come in. It was actually super hot, us sharing her mouth and holes.

Any time one of us picked up a girl, we’d see if she was into it. Most of the time they were. Andy got a girlfriend the summer of our third year living together. That didn’t stop us, he let me fuck his gf and I let him join my conquests.

I ended up meeting a gf soon too. Soon, Andy was fucking her. It got to the point that I fucked her all the time, so when Andy was there, he got the pussy and I only got mouth or hands.

Andy’s schedule changed a lot after, so the sex with Andy slowed down a lot. He finally texted me when I was in class one day and asked if he could fuck my gf solo. I agreed, but soon they were fucking at that time daily. Andy would send pics and vid’s of himself pounding my gf and every time I ended up jerking off to those videos later.

I ended up breaking up with that girl, but when I met the woman who I’d end up marrying, I let Andy fuck her too. Even when we see him now a couple times a year, he ends up fucking my wife at least once.

Reactions: natasnaikul