• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why I Share

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
I think it’s an established fact that it is helpful for people experiencing the same or similar life experiences to share their feelings and thoughts. I have wondered why I joined the forum and share some of my most private and intimate feelings. First, it is very helpful to write things out--- there is a mental and physical release gained by doing this similar to going to confession (I suppose). Second, the feedback I get is valuable to me whether or not I chose to listen to it, take another person’s advice, am offended by what someone says to me or should I decide to just ignore it. Our common subject, sexual relations, is a very important part of who we are and the intimate relationships we have. While sex takes up just a small portion of our lives, when our sexual relations are unsatisfactory, or confusing, or in turmoil, etc. it seems like everything else in our lives is negatively affected. The thoughts and experiences I have posted here are real. I submitted them both for my own benefit and the benefit of the group. I have learned a lot about the “lifestyle” from others here that know first hand about it. I hope that my posts have also been a benefit to folks that visit this site to learn more about the lifestyle and understand more about and to come to terms with their involvement in it. The open marriage, hotwife-cuckold, way of life offers a number of benefits, but also many bumps in the road. At least for me, this forum has been a tremendous personal benefit and has helped me work out many of the perplexing aspects of my personal cuckolded experience.

Thanks everyone.

CuckoldMick

Users who are viewing this thread