• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Real Bull?

• Thread starterBlackBiCuckold
  • Start date

BlackBiCuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2018
My girl and I have noticed that finding a "real Bull" is not as easy as it sounds. In our experience, being a Bull involves a lot more than cock size. For us at least, its about the Bulls attitude, personality and dominance. A big cock is often the initial attraction, but real Bulls have the ability to make the cuck really feel like a cuckold (and love it) and cause the wife to want to give full access to her body because the Bull has earned that right! So far it has been like looking for an animal on the endangered species list. They are out there but hard as hell to find.
Curious what other couples (and Bulls) in the cuckold lifestyle have to say about this!

It's just as hard for bulls to find real couples!

@BlackBiCuckold you seem to have a reasonable idea of the sort of bull that you want, but bear in mind that what you're doing is adding someone into a relationship and it's almost like you need to "date" to find out if that person is who you are looking for, but just think how many failed dates people looking for a "normal" partner go through!

@Enigma632 I agree wholeheartedly with your comment. It really has been (and still is) a trial and error process. You are also right that Bulls do not have it any easier finding the right couple. We have just had more than our share of folks the think a big cock automatically makes them a bull even though they do not have the personality or demeanor to play that role. I can be very submissive to a truly dominant man and hope that we run into one soon. On the other hand can smell a pretender from a mile away. That does not mean that the same person couldn't be the perfect bull for another couple looking for something different...But hey its not the destination, its the journey right...and we are enjoying the ride!!!

In my opinion it seems hard to find a real couple. I usually hear when I ask to talk to the wife is she's shopping or working.I understand the screening idea but the next week when I ask to talk to her again, same story.Also hard to find a real couple close enough to make things work.

Users who are viewing this thread