Why is this so hard?

• Thread starterfunallaround2012
  • Start date

funallaround2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2012
Here's our question...where do we find guys that when we present the lifestyle, they run! Why! Ugh...we want to have a first mmf experience and all the thick big guys I want in me shy away when we talk of hubby involved etc...help! Anyone on this site wanna travel to Tampa FL for a fun weekend...maybe first night u stay in hotel close to our beautiful gated apartment, then if we like u can stay Saturday night go home Sunday :) lots of sex...we are clean as we have been monogamous for over one year together. Thanks in advance :)

Adult Friend Finder, my friend! Simply search for guys looking for COUPLES. That simple! It works!

Do not let the few refusals put you off. There are loads of websites to find horny guys.
In addition to the above, you can also try LPSG. A few couples have contacted me from there, and i met with two of them.
You know you have to be careful though.

There are lots of guys out there who want the hubby involved, such as myself. I want the woman's husband to be involved. I do not want any part of the cheating thing. There are lots of websites to find people. When I was swinging with my wife, I always wanted the husband there. Trying to find someone from the average guy on the street can be difficult though. Search the right alleys and try to find someone safe to be with. I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I would do the same for my wife.