• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why should I be horny because he likes what I do?

• Thread starterbicharka
  • Start date

bicharka

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2012
This is a question for girls. Guys can participate too please. I've read so many stories where guys are turned on by domination of their wives or girlfriends. Well, my logic is, if my boyfriend is turned on by me cheating on him, then that is not a real humiliation. If he wants me to tell him my slutty stories of what do I do behind his back, then again, it's not a real humiliation. For me, I get horny when he actually believes me that I am a good girl. :)

Whenever I say to him "I just had a coffee with my gf, relax love, I would never cheat on you, I swear" - and when he replies to that "Oh ok my love, I am sorry for having doubts in you" (while actually I just had sex with other guy), THEN I get really horny and wet. Because I make a naive guy (my bf) to believe my lies. I think that is a real humiliation and cuckolding.

Why would I want that my bf encourages me to sleep with other guys? It's no fun. Fun is when he believes me 100% :) I want to hear what do you have to say about my fetish.

Oh I forgot to add. If he found out what I was doing behind his back, I would get horny only if he cried like a loser in front of me.

very interesting point. it makes sense to me!

Very interesting perspective! For me it's whatever turns the female on and gets her wet and horny so I guess if your were my GF I could just assume within my own heart and common sense that you were fucking other men, maybe even question you about it, but to your face remain completely oblivious and trusting even when you insist you're being faithful. But if you knew I presumed you were fucking would that detract from your arousal? It could get confusing... :confused:

wifeownsme said:
Very interesting perspective! For me it's whatever turns the female on and gets her wet and horny so I guess if your were my GF I could just assume within my own heart and common sense that you were fucking other men, maybe even question you about it, but to your face remain completely oblivious and trusting even when you insist you're being faithful. But if you knew I presumed you were fucking would that detract from your arousal? It could get confusing... :confused:

If I knew that you presumed that I was fucking other men, then I would get even hornier, since that would be a challenge for me to convince you that I was a good girl. Especially if you called me on the phone while I was still holding another cock in my other hand. :D

In my opinion, cuckolding is ultimately about the woman's pleasure. And I find that if her pleasure involves the complete humiliation of an unsuspecting, and unwilling, cuckold, that makes it even hotter.

I was in a situation like that in college. I found out that the girl I'd been seeing for almost a year was fucking another guy behind my back. They had done it several times over a period of a few weeks. I stressed about it for a couple of days because I didn't know how to confront her. When I finally did, it ended with me crying, forgiving her and begging her to stop seeing him. She agreed and we tried to get things back on track. A couple of weeks later I found out that she was right back at it with him. Even then, my first instinct was to forgive her again and try to figure out what more I could do to make her happy and keep her from straying. In the end it didn't matter because she dumped me and started dating the other guy.

It was awful and humiliating at the time, but I've come around since then. Now, imagining what the two of them were doing behind my back is one of my favorite fantasies. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had been willing to just accept my place and let her have her fun.

But when he comes home with ' pussy' on his cock and you go down on him, how does that make you feel? I used to like doing that as much as getting a late night wake up in bed. It cuts both ways doesn't it?

tanboat05 said:
But when he comes home with ' pussy' on his cock and you go down on him, how does that make you feel? I used to like doing that as much as getting a late night wake up in bed. It cuts both ways doesn't it?

The thing is, he is a good guy, and he is one of those "beta males", as I would call them. Stupid example, we always watch those movies that I like, we go to places I like, we hang out mostly with my friends, not his, etc... I don't think he'd ever cheat on me, he is one of those naive guys. Anyway, I do have one friend who is "Alpha male" and I really don't mind him having other girls besides me. He has a gf , but still, we act like two lovers and we simply love being with each other. He knows that I have this naive bf and I know that he has this gf, but we are happy together. He (my fuck buddy) is promiscuous, and I am not jealous at all, although he turns me on more than my bf does.

Reactions: purplejoys
bicharka said:
If I knew that you presumed that I was fucking other men, then I would get even hornier, since that would be a challenge for me to convince you that I was a good girl. Especially if you called me on the phone while I was still holding another cock in my other hand. :D

As a cuckold and submissive I have to say I find incredible hot the thought of, even though I knew you really weren't "meeting your Mom for lunch," being the completely unsuspecting, naive BF when you got home. I'd give you a great big hug and a long, passionate kiss on your open mouth, thinking your lover's cock had to have been sliding in and out of it only moments before, and say, "How's your Mom?"

bicharka said:
The thing is, he is a good guy, and he is one of those "beta males", as I would call them. Stupid example, we always watch those movies that I like, we go to places I like, we hang out mostly with my friends, not his, etc... I don't think he'd ever cheat on me, he is one of those naive guys. Anyway, I do have one friend who is "Alpha male" and I really don't mind him having other girls besides me. He has a gf , but still, we act like two lovers and we simply love being with each other. He knows that I have this naive bf and I know that he has this gf, but we are happy together. He (my fuck buddy) is promiscuous, and I am not jealous at all, although he turns me on more than my bf does.

I love your attitude on this. I'm a "beta male" myself, and I'm in awe of alpha males. I love situations where an alpha enters the picture and takes what he wants, and there is nothing the beta can do to stop him.

While I agree that "true cuckolding" can be difficult and lead to relationship problems, in my experience, there are plenty of guys who would rather live in denial and ignore evidence that their girl is fucking another guy than confront her about it. There are even a few who can be coerced into going along with it, even if they hate it.

Reactions: purplejoys
MacNfries said:
bicharka, most guys get stimulated with the thoughts of a 3-some. It could be a great step for you to bring your BF into the loop ... gently, of course! Get into a "fantasy share" with him; guys get really stimulated & turned on by knowing the nasty sexual desires of their woman ... of course the real reason for you is to be able to come out of the closet with your "secret" and to have sex with WHOEVER you wish whenever you wish ... right? What power of cheating do you really have on him IF he doesn't know you are cheating on him? Its like calling someone a nasty name behind their back ... its the IN YOUR FACE action that is stimulating. You WANT your BF to know you have sex with other guys but that he has no control in stopping your insatiable, sexual activities ... THEN you feel in control and empowered as a female. (Think about it!)
Otherwise, only thing that happens the way you are doing it now, is that your BF eventually finds out, gets super pissed and dumps you ... "fun over" with him.
I'd work him into the loop ... you might be surprised! Mac ;)

Interesting. And I do understand you completely. :) The thing is, I would probably "work him into the loop" if he never suspected anything and if I knew that he was into kinky stuff. But he is one of those guys who suspects, checks, calls, etc.. And I love it. One day he was really angry at me for some reason, he even admitted to me that his friends told him "Why are you even with her? Her face tells us that she is one of those girls who likes to cheat". But each time when had an argument about me cheating on him, I managed to persuade him to trust me. And that's what turns me on. At the beginning of our fight, he is angry, he has red face, furious etc.. And at the end of our fight , he is like "i am sorry my love, it won't happen again, I won't yell at you, now I understand that you didn't cheat on me". - and that gets me every time since I know that I've been a bad girl. :)

He even know that I cheated on him two years ago, and he cried a lot about it, I explained to him that our relationship has just started and that he shoudn't be jealous since I didn't love him then. first time I cheated on him was a week after we started with the relationship. Of course, he thinks that was the last time. I love playing with him. :) But at the end, yes, if he didn't suspect anything I would probably try to admit to him my fetish and I'd probably try to make him to be a real cuckold.

My wife got hot when we talked and fantisized about cucking me.
She would jack me off relating all kinds of tales.
But when it became reality she became distant and didn't communicate at all about her affairs.
That's what hurt, It becam seperate rather than a shared experience to the point she just cheated.
Even that turned me on though, so I might have complained I still wanted her to cum hard on huge cocks, even if it meant I just had to jerk off and imagine on my own.

seems to me you're confusing cuckolding with cheating.

If you know that she's fucking other guys its not cheating. Even if you don't know all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread