• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why so small?

• Thread starterchrass
  • Start date
A few days ago my wife requested a photoshoped pic with a lot of black cocks and her in the middle. Last night she dreamed exact the same situation, she told me in the morning. Her bed sheet was so wet, I couldn´t believe. :eek:

Attachments

• Gangbang_159.jpg
    Gangbang_159.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 123
  • Vina_del_Mar_Strand12.jpg
    Vina_del_Mar_Strand12.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 125
Find a REAL cock for her. Sissy you. And I believe, that she has different cocks ( not different dildos ) LOL

chrass said:
vitamin D pls cum :p

damn that girl needs some jewelry on those nipples! WOW!

I don´t know what she really needs. She has those dirty fantasies :eek:
I had to photoshop this pic and she stood behind me and played with her pussy.

Attachments

• pool004.jpg
    pool004.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 84
I know it: she needs this old white big cock shagging her tight arse you watch us and hear her scream :cool:

in no way :eek:

Hey sissy! Come down to earth! Show us your little penis and I´ll tell you the truth about your chance to have sex with your wife.

How do you purnounce gaea (earth goddes which I dont believe in) I need help because I am studying acient times in school so gaea is one of the people in my book.

A razor for her pitts might be a welcome addition....

It is spelled "pit" moron. When you graduate from high school and learn some manners come back. You are nothing but a rude little troll and should be bannished from this site.

susan's slave said:
it is spelled "pit" moron. When you graduate from high school and learn some manners come back. You are nothing but a rude little troll and should be bannished from this site.

lol :D lol

She is so horny again. She commands me to ask all of you what kind of pics I should photoshopped. My wife and bulls and so on. :eek:

Spread her legs and pump all three holes with a giant cock :cool:

i´ll do it. But first I have to clean kitchen and bathroom. :(

To hell with Photoshop...
She needs it for real!

A couple of BBC's to do the job.:cool:

Ballspanking said:
To hell with Photoshop...
She needs it for real!

A couple of BBC's to do the job.:cool:

Talk is cheap! She´s my wife. I´m sure she dreams sometimes about BBC´s but I bought her the best black natural dildos. I don´t know what she would say if I ask her for real BBC´s.

I bought this one: Black Thunder

Attachments

• black_thunder_huge_dildo.jpg
    black_thunder_huge_dildo.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 41
chrass said:
I bought this one: Black Thunder

and how often do you have to change the batteries? Twice a day I guess. LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread