• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why so women marry/keep a cuckold husband

• Thread startermimi27406
  • Start date

Why do women accept cucks or sissies as husbands

• They are good providers

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • It is best of all worlds, sexual freedom, and home stability

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • He is sexually inferior, but cares for her, and children

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Do not want stigma of devorce, if that is still viable?

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Desire to humilate him and make his life miserable

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Business/social reasons need acceptable mate

• Easier for married woman to find lovers

• Like the way he cleans the wife and lovers

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Nice to have submissive slave

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • The wife is lesbian/bi/****** and need his services

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
It seems most agree a cuck is a sexually inferior man, and many are sissy with femine characteristics, Why do women desire/tolerate and keep these men?

Attachments

• 3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 720
Lots of answers to the poll, but no one wants to elaborate?

It is a good question but not one easily answered. I went with #1 as that seems to be a part of the answer anyway. I don't believe most women are interested in cucks or sissies but marry men that may have these tendencies because they are good mates. Their sexual abilities (or lack thereof) are secondary to the other areas of marital life (good provider, good father, attentive, supportive, etc.)

Most cucks and sissies don't enter married life thinking of themselves as turning out that way either. Over time I think wives become open to affairs when they become frustrated with their mates lack of sexual aggression which they perceive to be a lack of desire. Women inherently want to be desired and therefore are susceptable to someone who will provide more aggressive sexual interest. The men are then surprised to find they are cucks although most are probably aware of a problem.

As for sissies I think most of us were aware of the desire from an early age, but would never expect or plan on their wives finding out. It is either a secret indulgence or a secret shame. My own experience and reading would suggest that most wives are initially horrified to find out their husbands like to where their panties and see themselves in a feminine light.

Hi there ...

For me the shame of being seen by my wife as less than sexually desirable and less able to provide material benefits has caused me to accept that i am an inferior male. In fact, i have come to adopt sissy, feminine tendencies like shaving all over and wearing panties all the time. She abhors the former and doesn't know about the latter. She sleeps in her own bedroom and isn't aware of the extent of my descent. If she knew she'd have more reason to leave -- although publically it would be seen as something similar to Al and Tipper Gore's decision to separate.

albertsubb/ lynnette

Your poll is good but your first post seems to imply a lean towards one type of cuck being represented - the submissive/inferior role.
That's why I hadn't responded - that doesn't fit me so I didn't think my response fit.
But I would vote #2 for my situation.

Being a cuck is such a wide social group with different traits.
I believe women give out an aura, my wife prefers black and get picked up without any effort on her part. When we met she had just left one of her B/F's and was travelling on the tube home, I asked her out, she agreed and asked me to accompany her to a friends party on the Saturday. When we arrived there were more men than women as usual, she was asked to dance by this black guy, they continued dancing for maybe a couple of hours, I was watching every movement they were dancing close grinding into each other, she was looking into his eyes, he moved towards her and they started kissing, I watched closely as they left to go to one of the bedrooms. Three hours later she came down and said to me " I enjoyed that, do you want to take me home" I arrived outside her house, she kissed me, I could taste him on her. I was smitten, we dated for three years with numerous cancellations by her when she found someone who interested her for that night. 3years later we got married. We have now been married for many, many years. She still dates regularly, her current affair has been going for10years intermingled with one night stands, I love her deeply, she is an excellent wife. She caters for all my needs, I for hers. She knew what I was when she saw me.

I think you are right

Susan's Slave said:
It is a good question but not one easily answered. I went with #1 as that seems to be a part of the answer anyway. I don't believe most women are interested in cucks or sissies but marry men that may have these tendencies because they are good mates. Their sexual abilities (or lack thereof) are secondary to the other areas of marital life (good provider, good father, attentive, supportive, etc.)

Most cucks and sissies don't enter married life thinking of themselves as turning out that way either. Over time I think wives become open to affairs when they become frustrated with their mates lack of sexual aggression which they perceive to be a lack of desire. Women inherently want to be desired and therefore are susceptable to someone who will provide more aggressive sexual interest. The men are then surprised to find they are cucks although most are probably aware of a problem.

As for sissies I think most of us were aware of the desire from an early age, but would never expect or plan on their wives finding out. It is either a secret indulgence or a secret shame. My own experience and reading would suggest that most wives are initially horrified to find out their husbands like to where their panties and see themselves in a feminine light.

I feel most men, want to be alpha, and are reluctant to admit they are not. Some cucks of course do not have any feminine side or sissy tendancies, but a great many do. :eek:

Thank you Soon To BE

SoonToBe said:
Your poll is good but your first post seems to imply a lean towards one type of cuck being represented - the submissive/inferior role.
That's why I hadn't responded - that doesn't fit me so I didn't think my response fit.
But I would vote #2 for my situation.

Yes you are right and the poll could have been constructed better. I do believe a man whose wife is allowed to cuck him is likely to become sissy, but of course that is not always the case. I also, in my mind wanted the answers from the cuckoldress. Some times wife sharing and swaping are confused with cuckoldry.

Attachments

• 567d.jpg
    567d.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 139
  • Intro.jpg
    Intro.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 126
  • n_a_18.jpg
    n_a_18.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 141
  • university_of_cuckolding.jpg
    university_of_cuckolding.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 128
Cuckoldry can help a marriage, and doesn't necessarily lead to a sissy (as an aside, I know a lot of men on this forum like to be sissified, and more power to them). As with any successful relationship, they reach an arrangement that works for them.

That said, I have noticed a lot of cuckolded men on this site whose lifestyles have led to heartache/divorce, and I wonder if this is the preferred trajectory of the relationship or an unfortunate consequence of following the lifestyle. I wonder, for example, if subconsciously some cuckolds want their wives/girlfriends to live them, perhaps as the ultimate expression of their inferiority. In a way, this plays out the fantasy to its logical conclusion.

I can only speak from my experience, as a guy who is treated fantastically by my wife and enjoys a lot of sex, but often lets her screw other guys.

Users who are viewing this thread