• Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
I get it:

your wangs are small and can't compete with bigger wangs
and yours just can't satisfy a woman.

But why the sex denial (a general theme I've been reading a lot here)?

would it be so terrible for wifey to let you pound her pussy for 3 minutes after her lovers?

I guess what I'm saying is, just because you have a small wang, doesn't mean you ought to be shut out of sex completely. :eek:

Well I think there is a long answer that is different for a lot of people. Some denial is just part of the fantasy where your wife is controlling your sexuality. Others might say that it is all about her and her getting good sex it's not about the cuck. Still others might say that it turns us on knowing that another guy gets our pussy, keeps us amp'd up with angst losing our wife's pussy, brings us closer to her emotionally and more attentive to her needs...that's what does it for me. Why should she mercy fuck me (I mean she can if she wants) but why put up with the disappointment of bad sex when she doesn't have to?

it deepens on the couple many cucks do get to have sex with their wife. Some like me n
do not. By being denied sex with her along with orgasm denial, those 2 things keep me in the fem attentive state we both want me in.

My wife only denies me because I've asked her to. I love the build up and the excitement of knowing that her body is for someone else. And then, once she decides she wants me or I can't take it any more, the release is amazing. I've even stopped jerking off so that I only cum when she wants me to. Why? Because it's what gets me off. Oh, and I don't have a small cock... and I can make her cum pretty quickly just by eating her out. It has nothing to do with my ability, but with my fetish.

slutswantbigwangs said:
I get it:

your wangs are small and can't compete with bigger wangs
and yours just can't satisfy a woman.

But why the sex denial (a general theme I've been reading a lot here)?

would it be so terrible for wifey to let you pound her pussy for 3 minutes after her lovers?

I guess what I'm saying is, just because you have a small wang, doesn't mean you ought to be shut out of sex completely. :eek:

Meh, it's just a humiliation thing, I guess you have to be into d & s for it to be exciting. My wife gets all the cock she needs/wants elsewhere and her bf would be annoyed if I got to fuck her, that's 'his patch'.

For us, we have a different rule. I can have sex with her after another guy/guys have, but, I have to wear a condom for the next 48 hours. Its a humiliation thing. First, it says that they get her in the raw, where as I have to wrap up. Second, she has a few BFs that are REALLY hung. There have been times I get her after they have been pounding her and with me wearing a condom adding to it,,,,,,, well, have you ever felt like a hot dog being thrown down a hallway?

There was one time after Steve screwed her for a couple hours that with the condom on, I could barely even feel anything, I just gave up.