Why they grunt!

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
Bored out of my mind, 37,000ft over Ohio I find myself remembering high school mathematics, specifically the volume of a cylinder given by:

V= Pi r(squared) h

Now we hear much talk on here of how BBC is longer or wider or both, but let's think about it in terms of volume...

Making some crude assumptions, if your averge white man is 1.5" in diameter and 6" long the calculation looks like:

Pi 0.75r(squared) 6h =10.6 cubic inches

Compare that to a well endowed black male at 2.5" diameter an 10" long and you get a volume of:

Pi 1.25r(squared) 10h = 49.1 cubic inches

That's a HUGE difference and kinda explains why my wife grunts like some kind of animal when a black guy drives it home into her.

OK, OK there are big assumptions in the dimensions and cocks aren't perfectly cylindrical... But it does point toward the scale of the difference... Like FOUR TIMES the volume of a typical white guy.

All of which just goes to prove that:

There really is "no replacement for displacement"!!!!

I'll have a drink and go to sleep now before I start thinking about mass...

;)

Wow

I never heard of anything like that. Your right about your math, 4 times the amount of volume... I wonder if that also works with the amount of sperm they expel over the average white guy.

Not all white women are attracted to black guys but the ones that are must be in the know.

Thanks for the different prospective.

Trust a mathematician to bring mathematics into wife fucking!

sportex said:
Trust a mathematician to bring mathematics into wife fucking!

Ha! There is fuck all else to do on a regional jet.... ;)

LOL hated math class but if it convinces more women to fuck me then i guess it can't be all that bad!

KingKong said:
LOL hated math class but if it convinces more women to fuck me then i guess it can't be all that bad!

That's fuckin funny... I bet if they used cock as the example in more Maths class and perhaps some Physics too, would all would have paid more attention!!!

I can see the headlines now:

"Darkcavern helps improve national GPA (and mothers across the country are happier)"
;)

newcpl2 said:
Ha! There is fuck all else to do on a regional jet.... ;)

You're flying at 37k in a regional jet??? Must be one BIG fucking region.

gears said:
You're flying at 37k in a regional jet??? Must be one BIG fucking region.

Cincinnati to Newark, I regularly do shorter sectors on 737's...!!!

I was speaking somewhat figuratively ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very interesting mathematical observation newcpl2. Have you figured out the mass difference yet?

B)

jambgood said:
That is a very interesting mathematical observation newcpl2. Have you figured out the mass difference yet?

B)

Well kinda... First off let's assume cock is mostly blood, blood and water have similar densities, 1060 vs. 1000 kg per cubic meter. Blood is actually slightly heavier and flesh is mostly water so let's call that the same!

So your average engorged 49 cubic inch black cock weighs about 1.8lbs and your average white cock about 0.4lbs based upon my numbers above.

I know what the answer will be if I ask my wife:

"Would you prefer nearly 2lb of black cock lodged in your belly or less than half lb of white cock?"

re: why they grunt

Nice job, newcpl2! I would only add that I think circumference is a more accurate way to determine diameter than by directly measuring diameter. Simply wrap tape measure around shaft; circumference divided by pi = diameter, which divided by 2 = radius; then the general formula: Volume = (pi times radius squared) times (height). My sense of the general range is from about 8 cubic inches to 40, the former representing a 5" x 4-1/2" cock and the latter roughly a 10" x 7".

Last edited by a moderator:
could I get a pound and a half to go please!
Yea, and could you make that all dark meat too please, thanks.

Nikki

nikki1979 said:
could I get a pound and a half to go please!
Yea, and could you make that all dark meat too please, thanks.

Nikki

Mayonnaise???

newcpl2 said:
Mayonnaise???

Ohh yess, Pleasee, a nice thick coating of it.

Why they grunt

newcpl2 said:
Well kinda... First off let's assume cock is mostly blood, blood and water have similar densities, 1060 vs. 1000 kg per cubic meter. Blood is actually slightly heavier and flesh is mostly water so let's call that the same!

So your average engorged 49 cubic inch black cock weighs about 1.8lbs and your average white cock about 0.4lbs based upon my numbers above.

I know what the answer will be if I ask my wife:

"Would you prefer nearly 2lb of black cock lodged in your belly or less than half lb of white cock?"

Hello All...
well Newcpl12 considering your Calculations, there seems to be a need for a * cockmeter * for ladies , depending how loose she is , the measurement could calculate the number lbs. of pressure needed by a PLAYER to Circle the Square and Slide at Home Plate...
Regards
Edith

"There's no replacement for displacement"
Imma put that on a tshirt and see how many people ask me what it means. Imagine that icebreaker. lol