• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why white women want black babies so much?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Is there psychological reason behind this? I understand wanting to get fucked by bbc, but why the babies. All across the city i see so many white women with black babies, with no black fathers around

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and Whtguy
Over the years I have meet 2 types of cucks . Ones that want to keep things private and ones that want to be ******* . A mixed race child might be to some the ultimate fantasy and a manifestation and final prof that wife has been with other partner .

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, engene, happytwobeecucked and 2 others
Angeltoodevil said:
Over the years I have meet 2 types of cucks . Ones that want to keep things private and ones that want to be ******* . A mixed race child might be to some the ultimate fantasy and a manifestation and final prof that wife has been with other partner .
The totally visual sign of, a perfectly cuckold white family, all parties involved, a status among her peers, a dare for them to follow.

Reactions: Maxio, happytwobeecucked and Whtguy

Users who are viewing this thread