• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why wife-sharing

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I read something on another site which I believe is absolutely true. It stated that men want to share their wives with other men because it triggers their natural "jealousy" reactions, and releases more testosterone than under any other circumstance. When these men actually SEE other men fucking their wives it causes a reaction within them that nothing else can, and then they are ready, and able, to fuck her, themselves.

I have talked with men who are completely unable to perform sexually until they have had the experience of at least KNOWING that other men have fucked their wives, or even better, to have actually watched as it happened.

I have been in that situation myself, and always did wonder why I was so much more able to fuck her, myself, with such success, ONLY after I knew that some other man had fucked her.

And even if I was not there when it happened, when another man says the words to me "I fucked your wife" I am driven with lust for her until I finally get to fuck her myself.

Then the cycle starts all over. And by the way, this has nothing to do with humiliation or any of the other feelings that are associated with being a Cuckold. Men like these, including me, are not cuckolds! We are "Wife Sharers". There is a big difference. We are men who greatly enjoy sharing our wives' bodies with other men and we do not suffer in the least!

Might be true for you but not for me. I'm not jealous of other guys (or gals) when it comes to my wife. Jealousy is a sign of insecurity within ones self.

I suupect that those who say they are not jealous are actually feeling jealousy.
Jealousy does no nessarily make you angry and feelling betrayed.

If your wife has you blessings when she gets fucked by others you don't feel any betrayal. However you still felll jealousy. You constantly think abiout her getting fucked and you wish it was you involved in all that sexual pleasure but, at the same time, it really turns you on that you are not involved as the jealousy is hyper eroticsized in your mind.

If not jealousy, what would one feel? Pride?
IMO, feeilng pride when someone fucks your wife is born out of insecurity and perhaps you make a slut out of your wife to feed that insecurity.

Yes, I feel jealousy when my wife is getting fucked by others and that is what tunrs me on. If the theory is that it's an increase of testosterone caused by jealousy that turns you on, well , OK I'll buy that. :)

very interesting thought. Thanks for bringing it up.

My first experience in this area came during my first marriage, when my wife admitted that she had given fucks to several other guys before marrying me, AFTER having led me to believe that she was a virgin, as was I!

I went through a very difficult period of jealousy and rage and anger. It was only after I was able to realize that the fact that these other guys had fucked her did not mean that I could not enjoy fucking her now that I was able to deal with it in non-destructive ways.

In a very short period time, and to my complete amazement, I was able to get past it, but only because I was able to USE this information for my own benefit. From then on, whenever we started a fuck-session, I would ask her some questions about these other guys, such as "how often", "where", or "how Big!". And when she would share these details about her previous "lovers", or should I say FUCKERS, it got me excited like I could not believe.

For many years I was not able to understand why it had this effect on me, to hear about the guys who had fucked her before me, and even today probably do no understand it fully. But I do know that the knowledge that these other men had fucked my wife triggered something within me that gave me the ability to fuck her even better than I was able to before. Just the mental image of some other guy preparing to shove his hardened prick up my own wife's cunt is enough to make a fucking tiger out of me.

Son of John, I never thought of it that way but you may be right. Although my wife has yet to be with another man, we do have the best sex when she's telling me about how she used to fuck her ex-boyfriends and her ex-husband.

Has anyone ever lost their wife to the new lover or lifestyle once it began? Is it likely that you could "shut the door" once the lifestyle has begun? My wife and i have played at this "game" for years with much enjoyment but i think it's that risk and jealously that turns me on so much - i don't why. I always encourage her to play with others but i think i really enjoy the pain i feel because of it. Any thoughts....

outare I don't think most Bulls are looking for a wife they can keep; just wives to use. I told the one who wanted to leave her husband that she shouldn't because I'm not interested in that. Variety...

For me, there is jealousy when I knew that other men were interested in her and she returns the feeling which makes it exciting. But jealousy does not mean that the marriage is over or the wife is to be questioned everyday after coming from work regarding the male co workers she is with.

Users who are viewing this thread