Why women Cuckold their husbands

• Thread starterDeeDeenCO
  • Start date

DeeDeenCO

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2014
Denver. Colorado
A lot of people ask why any man would want his wife to have sex with other men, and often prefer other men. I think that a lot of men can answer that question by simply pulling down their pants. And this is also the reason many wives cuckold their husbands. Agree?
10-240x180.jpgcute-and-tiny-cock-3.jpg345.jpg
345.jpg 10-240x180.jpg cute-and-tiny-cock-3.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Your proposed answer to the question of "why many women cuckold their husbands" is too simple, IMO. Although the percentage of cuckolds with small cocks may be greater than the percentage of all married men with small cocks, there are many cuckolded husbands who have more-or-less average and even larger-than-average cocks.

For some insight, see (for instance) the thread started 4 Sept. 2014 by "Soontobe" with "New boyfriend?" on the subject line. His posts tend to be detailed and he's fairly articulate. I can't recall him saying anything about the size of his cock for a long time; I vaguely seem to recall, from his early posts (long ago), that his cock is not particularly small.

Last edited:
Disagree,

My wife loves the power she has over me, that is her ultimate motivation.
I think sex isnt really that big for her, to be honest

Reactions: joost
My hub is well endowed and curls my toes.. We do it because it is fun for us..thats all..

Reactions: toolman2c and SLUTWIFELISA
Saraha said:
If society had less sex rules, I think a woman's life would be more enjoyable.

I have to admit that I have never followed many of society's rules as to how I should act or be. I was adopted when I was two years old. I lost my virginity to two of my brothers, not blood related, when I was 10. And I liked it, a lot. At age 12, I had sex with my first Black Man. And it wasn't ******. That was in 1981. My first actual gang bang, not with my brothers, was when I was in junior high. By then I already had DD breasts. And they attracted a lot of boys.

By age 13, I had been having intercourse, pretty much every day, for about two years. So, I had a pretty good amount of sexual experience. And because boys, and men, were paying attention to my breasts, I dressed in ways that accentuated them. I had a runner's body and big breasts. I got a lot of visual attention, and I wanted more. So, I quickly became known as an easy lay. And I didn't mind. I knew the guys that fucked me only wanted sex, but at that time, so did I.

By the time I got to High School, and was 15 years old, I had 4 years of daily experience with one on ones, group, interracial and gang bangs. And I loved all of it. I knew then that I loved sex more than most anything else. And I knew I was not like most of the other girls I went to school with. My close friends weren't judgmental, and a couple of the them even became sluts themselves, they just didn't get with as many guys as I did. And they had a lot less experience.

I was a junior in high school when I got my first actual boyfriend, a guy who wanted to be with me more than just sexually. He was on the basketball team and was well liked and desired in our school. I was impressed that he wanted to date me. We dated for about 8 months, and I was monogamous with him. At about our 8th month anniversary, I found out that my boyfriend had been seeing another girl off and on. That was when I had sex with my boyfriend's brother and his friend. Me and my boyfriend broke up shortly after that.

I stayed single and very available until I was 21. That was when my mother introduced me to a man that was the son of a friend of hers. She asked me to date him because he had a hard time attracting girls. I felt sorry for him and dated him. We had been dating for 3 months when the man I had been dating asked me to marry him. I was 21 and he was 28. We got married. For the fist 3 years of our marriage, things were a bit rocky. And I had become pregnant.

I was 6 months pregnant when I found out that my husband had been seeing an ex-**********, and had fallen in love with her. My husband told me that he wasn't in love with me anymore, and that he wanted a divorce. I admit that I had been seeing other men, as well, but with the other men, it was just sex. There was no love involved. So, me and my husband divorced. And I started dating while our divorce was going through.

My best friend and his wife were at my daughter's birth. My mother didn't care to be there, and my sister and my brothers didn't seem to care, either. The guy I had been kind of dating, at the time, showed up shortly after my daughter's birth. He and I dated for about a year. During that time, I dated a guy I worked with as well. Well, I didn't date the guy I worked with, we just had sex. He was married, but we had a good time together. I worked security and he was my supervisor. He was Black and was a pretty good lover.

I dated the guy I had been dating until he dropped me for a thinner, younger woman. Shortly after I got dropped by the guy I had been dating, I met my second husband. We had dated for almost 6 months when he asked me to marry him. My second husband was tall, well built, even below the waist, was older than me (I was 32 and he was 45,) and was quite the looker. I thought that he was THE ONE. I wasn't totally monogamous with my second husband, but I was more monogamous than I had been with my first husband.

I didn't expect monogamy from my second husband, and he did have sex with a few other women, but I thought we had a pretty good marriage. Then I found out that my husband had been physical with my 8 year old daughter and had been physically abusing my son while I was at work. My husband was injured at work. So, I was the sole bread winner. And my husband was taking advantage of the situation. I eventually found out that my husband had been wanted in three states for doing the same thing. My second husband is in prison for the rest of his life now.

I met my current husband at his daughter's birthday party. His daughter and my daughter had been school friends for years. The first time I saw my current husband he was wearing a long, broomstick skirt and flip-flops. He had long hair and was very much a gentleman. He was a bit odd, but I liked him. When I met my current husband's now ex-wife, she told me that they had an open marriage and that they were separated, but she and the kids were living with him.

Eventually my current husband's now ex-wife started watching my kids when I was at work. When ever I picked up my kids, I talked with my husband's now ex-wife. She admitted that her then husband, my now husband, was a voyeur and that he liked watching her have sex with other men. It was from my current husband's ex-wife that I learned the term "cuckold." My current husband's ex-wife told me that her husband was a cross-dresser and that he was bisexual, too.

I asked my husband's ex-wife, then his wife, if I could date her husband. Her response was, "You can fuck him for all I care." So, me and my current husband had a three day long first date. During that date my now husband told me that he was bi, and that he loved watching other women have sex. I liked that. My husband bathed me the first night of our date. That was when I asked him to undress, and I found out that he had the smallest cock I had ever seen on a grown man.

On the second day, my current husband asked me if I would ever do a gang bang. On the night of our second day of our date, my husband had gone onto Craigslist and got 11 men to show up for a gang bang. I had never had a guy just watch me during a gang bang before, but I thought it was kind of cool. And I liked that my current husband didn't mind that all of the men who showed up for the gang bang had much bigger cocks than he had.

After the gang bang, my husband went down on me, which felt good but surprised me. My current husband told me that watching me with all those other men was amazing. I told him that I had a great time. That was when my current husband told me that he loved me. I thought to myself that if this was how our relationship was going to go, that I could really enjoy this. My husband and I have been together for 10 years now.

In the last ten years I have been gang banged countless times. We go to an adult theater at least once a week. And I have three semi-regular boyfriends. My husband spends a lot of time on Craigslist finding men for me to play with, as well as me finding men on my own. My closest friends, as well as my family and my mother-in-law, know I play with other men. My mother-in-law told me, when she found out that I played with other men, that she wasn't surprised. She told me that she knew my husband's ex-wife had sex with a lot of other men. And that my husband's brst friend had sex with every girl my husband dated in school.

My mother-in-law admitted to me that she had sex with other men when her husband was alive, and that her husband liked to watch as well. She admitted that my husband seeing other men at the house, often, as he was growing up, and hearing sounds from her bedroom, and possibly seeing things he shouldn't have, was probably the reason he was into being cucked. My mother-in-law told me that my husband's father, or who she believed was his father, had a small penis as well.

I was actually impressed that both my husband's ex-wife and his mother were both as open as they were. To this day my mother-in-law sets me up with men she meets and thinks I might like, and my husband might like to see me have sex with. My best friend, who is a devout Christian, lived with us for a while a few years back, when we had two other men living with us. That was when she found out about our lifestyle. She didn't approve, but accepted that since she was living with us, and that it was our house, that she had no say in what I did, or with whom.

My devout Christian, best friend, lived with us for about a month before she broke down and asked if I would mind if she played with one of the men who were living with us. I told her she had my blessing, but I also told her that I would like it if my husband could watch. That freaked her out. My best friend told me that she would leave the door open, and if my husband watched and she didn't see him, that it would probably be okay. Well, my husband got to watch, and our relationship with my best friend changed.

After our roommate and my best friend played together, our roommate called out to my husband and my husband joined them. Our roommate suggested to my best friend that she should let my husband go down on her, and she let him. She wasn't sure what to think about my husband going down on her, and the fact that when he did, that our roommates cum was still in her and oozing out of her. My best friend was a devout Christian, and still is, but she also plays with a lot of men, with and without me and my husband.

I do not hide who I am. And most everyone who knows me knows the lifestyle I lead. I have had sex with my husband's co-workers, my co-workers, and countless other men. And I don't feel bad about it. I believe that me having sex with countless other men has enhanced my marriage and made it as strong as it is. Yes, society tries to dictate how women should be and act, but I feel that if I had followed those societal rules, that I would not be as happy as I am today, and wouldn't have had as great a life as I have had.

Reactions: cynful
Of all the times me and my wife had 3somes with other men. Only once was the guy bigger than me (cock)

HoustonSwingers said:
Of all the times me and my wife had 3somes with other men. Only once was the guy bigger than me (cock)

If you are good sized, then you may not run into too many men who are bigger than you. And that is okay, too. I was just saying in my original post that many women do cuck their husbands because their husband's do have small penises.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueballcucky
I want to party with you!!!

Hi Ms. DeeDee,

THANK YOU for your suburb post of 14 Sept. 2014:

DeeDeenCO said:
I have to admit that I have never followed many of society's rules as to how I should act or be. I was adopted when I was two years old. I lost my virginity to two of my brothers, not blood related, when I was 10. And I liked it, a lot. At age 12, I had sex with my first Black Man. And it wasn't ******. .... etc .... Yes, society tries to dictate how women should be and act, but I feel that if I had followed those societal rules, that I would not be as happy as I am today, and wouldn't have had as great a life as I have had.

which is by far the best, most detailed, explicit and erotic account I've ever read of the life and times of a strongly-sexual woman.

Also, thank you for providing us (the forum) with much better insight into the psychological and sexual nature of your cuckold husband, which has enabled me to see that my earlier suggestion — based on your earlier posts — that it appeared he might be asexual, or close to asexual, was quite wrong.

—Custer